Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 80. (Read 141371 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
NewYorkCoin (NYC) price : Is a Bull Run imminent?

http://www.ibizacoin.world/2018/12/21/newyorkcoin-price/ 

Changpeng Zhao, chief executive of cryptocurrency trading platform Binance, told US broadcaster CNBC that he expects crypto to enter another “bull run” like that which saw the value of the bitcoin peaking at $20,000 in January.

Nearly Every Major Cryptocurrency is Down at Least 90% from its Peak

New York Coin All-Time High $0.00130246

ATH: $1,448.18 ETH
ATH: $360.66 LTC
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
Long term NYC supporter here, seams its been a bumpy ride lately, but we have seen it all before, so my opinion is that more than likely
 yobit will never update. One good thing if this is to continue to be the case the 9 or 10billion NYC in yobit are effectively a burn from the total NYC supply as i understand it.

I have sold my nyc within yobit for a loss and now i look to the future in the hope that, NYC gets back on track.
It would be great to see a end to the fud here, i suggest via a new ann thread for the fork, with new roadmaps, new exchanges, new announcements, new confidence.

NYC has potenial to be a great coin into the future,  so i dont lament over what ive lost on yobit, i stay positive that long term holds into the future will pay off.

MerryChristmas

HappyNewYear

Now, is the best time to buy NYC , buy ,buy ,buy

LOVE NYC FOREVER.

cheap price now just like  before last bull run
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Now, is the best time to buy NYC , buy ,buy ,buy

LOVE NYC FOREVER.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
anyone can see that NYC has been dodgy to say the least, for all the reasons given.

yobit is unlikely to open the wallet because the amount of coins it has will not match with what it should have.

so there is only a couple of small exchanges with no real trading.

it seems obvious to me that you should begin again. I dont think there is anywhere to go with the status quo.

What you said? There are a lot of Yobit exchange (60% up) wallet can't update, Anyone knows that it is a problem with Yobit exchange.

First, NYC has already notified yobit before the hard fork, so anyone should believe the NYC development team.

Anyone who attacks  of the NYC speeches is behind the plan for personal ambiguity. Be careful with such people.

Activity: 66
anyone can see that NYC has been dodgy to say the least, for all the reasons given.

yobit is unlikely to open the wallet because the amount of coins it has will not match with what it should have.

it seems obvious to me that you should begin again. I dont think there is anywhere to go with the status quo.
I absolutely agree

Yobit update fee (0.2 BTC) has already been paid. The first time, payment was submitted incorrectly. Yesterday, the code update payment was paid correctly after chatting with Support. NYC should be updated at Yobit soon...
Devs told us a month ago about updating the wallet on yobit! Where is it?Huh? Every day there is less confidence in devs!

Where is the roadmap following? Where are the ATMs?
There are a lot of New York-like coins that offer 0 commission transactions! (for example TRON announced 0 commissions in the network)
For New York to become a successful coin, we need new advantages. Daily development is necessary.

I really hope that New York has a great future! I believe in the team and I hope that they will be able to correct the situation!

Activity: 41

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Trolls on a tiny, virtually unknown crypto message board talking to themselves. Must ask yourself WHY?
Activity: 5
NYC has only ever had reasonable volume on Yobit.

The 51% attack fucked this up. Point of fact, coin totals held on Yobit are incorrect.

An NYC dev managed to double spend on Yobit and Tradeatoshi.

The Yobit wallet will not sync with the new NYC wallet. Reason: 51% attack, double spending. Yobit could find itself down or up on the total of NYC, but if it syncs the wallet, the probability is that it will find itself down on nyc. Therefore, it is impossible to open the nyc wallet.

One or more of you nycers organised the 51% attack,  the failed fork, the malware-qts, yet you lost the only exchange that you get volume through.

Really,  it is the worst attempt at a scam I have come across. You appear to just make the brand more stupid-looking.

Consider seeking advice from people that are more intelligent and experienced than you.

Yobit will update the wallet. It is just a matter of time Smiley
Look At this >> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Durbze1XcAEEdo_.jpg:large

The lies and attempts to misrepresent continue.

The snapshot is fake ... duh!

Yesterday on Yobit Dominik Herzog stated in the chat box that the wallet would not be opened. He also mentioned the 51% attack as a probable reason.

NYC holders just need to hang about at Yobit and ask Dominik Herzog when he appears.

Is this fake also? Wink >>> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Du3LJV9X4AAzbv3.jpg:large
Any way NYC is the future.
Activity: 26

The 51% attack fucked this up. Point of fact, coin totals held on Yobit are incorrect.

The Yobit wallet will not sync with the new NYC wallet. Reason: 51% attack, double spending. Yobit could find itself down or up on the total of NYC, but if it syncs the wallet, the probability is that it will find itself down on nyc. Therefore, it is impossible to open the nyc wallet.

One or more of you nycers organised the 51% attack,  the failed fork, the malware-qts, yet you lost the only exchange that you get volume through.

Really,  it is the worst attempt at a scam I have come across. You appear to just make the brand more stupid-looking.

Consider seeking advice from people that are more intelligent and experienced than you.

The lies and attempts to misrepresent continue.

The snapshot is fake ... duh!

Yesterday on Yobit Dominik Herzog stated in the chat box that the wallet would not be opened. He also mentioned the 51% attack as a probable reason.

NYC holders just need to hang about at Yobit and ask Dominik Herzog when he appears.
Activity: 5

Really,  it is the worst attempt at a scam I have come across. You appear to just make the brand more stupid-looking.

Coinezi launching soon! No fee Bitcoin trading for Ethereum, Ripple, EOS and NYC.

good news   Smiley

also soon numex  launch this year

Vote for NewYorkCoin:
HOARD Dex Wallet: https://www.hoard.com/vote/
Ethos: https://ethos6.typeform.com/to/cQcNYB?inf_contact_key=ebc1391711b82706379fe67a505e38a2c2d0c8c4218bb7231a9cf0b418776d8d
Activity: 418
Coinezi launching soon! No fee Bitcoin trading for Ethereum, Ripple, EOS and NYC.
Activity: 2
You have to wait fro them to update wallet. Until they do it, they are on old chain and no you can't transfer coins out of exchange.

Thank you for the answer
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
You have to wait fro them to update wallet. Until they do it, they are on old chain and no you can't transfer coins out of exchange.
Activity: 2
Hi everyone,

I'm a real newb here, so I have a question. Can I just transfer my NYC coins out of Yobit to a paper wallet or another exchange, or do I really have to sell them. Would prefer to transfer out, but are the coins on Yobit on an old chain that is not compatible?

Thanks for any help
if there really was an attack on nyc then yobit had to be the main target,
standard scenario in this case is yobit will never update,
because its wallet balance is very probably way off now

Agree, and this is why Yobit exchange will not update, ever.
nice exchangers  coinexchange.io  cryptopia.co.nz for nyc to list

and this  exchangers are grow in volume by the day

binance fee is  to  much

Binance is a bit expensive, but glad you ... erm ... did ... not ... list ... at Coinexchange and Cryptopia either lol.

Activity: 418

Buy NYC at BiteBTC and Graviex

NYC trading coming soon at Coinezi
Pages:
Jump to: