Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 76. (Read 141371 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 8
No pump and dump. You're speaking to an original miner that didn't sell in Jan 2018. Yobit has been paid hard earned 0.5 BTC to update code in 2-4 business days. IF they were missing NYC, the 0.5 BTC will cover any losses. NYC needs Yobit. And we have offered 0.5 BTC to expedite the update.

The losses are in the 10's of thousands, possibly as much as 140k based on current prices on Graviex.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
No pump and dump. You're speaking to an original miner that didn't sell in Jan 2018. Yobit has been paid hard earned 0.5 BTC to update code in 2-4 business days. IF they were missing NYC, the 0.5 BTC will cover any losses. NYC needs Yobit. And we have offered 0.5 BTC to expedite the update.
NYC's another block reward halving, the job  has been done ,as their schedule,at block 5,500,000
and the present block of NYC is over 5,501,839 now.

but the homepage of NYC community still says now 5,499,907 block and 8 hours to go more for block reward halving at 5,500,000 block.

Which one is correct informatoon?
and what about to do NYC holders of Yobit exchange?

The caching rules for the service calls need to be lowered so the page updates more frequently.  For now just clear your browser cache to see updated block values.
Yobit has been paid 0.5 BTC "exclusive only" update fee. NYC wallets deposits and withdrawals scheduled to re-open in 2-4 business days. Yobit has always been NYC's #1 exchange and we all hope to have them back soon.

NYC loves Yobit!

This will never happen. Yobit is likely missing billions of NYC.  Don't fall for the pump and dump. 

BTW, anyone can edit the HTML for a free maintenance ticket and screenshot it  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Yobit has been paid 0.5 BTC "exclusive only" update fee. NYC wallets deposits and withdrawals scheduled to re-open in 2-4 business days. Yobit has always been NYC's #1 exchange and we all hope to have them back soon.

NYC loves Yobit!

khj
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Are you really thinking NYC is dying?

Somebody's still trying to press NYC value or NYC price down intentionally.
Homepage or community site is polishing up day by day.
Those are the sign of  dying? Really?

The very contrary gonna be  true.
I believe NYC is the coin, post XRP.

NYC's price is very low enough now.
I ve bought nyc ten-hundres times higher price than now's
Stop a ridiculous remark and just buy now if you want to buy cheaply.

Activity: 27
Forgive me if this has already been answered but what is the update with NYC and YOBIT? I'm sure NYC has reached out to them but has YOBIT responded? if so what was their response? etc.

Also, Does NYC plan to attend anymore conventions or whatnot. I saw some videos on youtube but havent seen anything since, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
NYC's another block reward halving, the job  has been done ,as their schedule,at block 5,500,000

but the homepage of NYC community still says now 5,499,907 block and 8 hours to go more for block reward halving at 5,500,000 block.

As of writing this, my node is on block # 5,501,902 and the halving already happened.
khj

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
IMPORTANT NEWS

Update: Wallet at Yobit

To open the NYC wallet at Yobit we need to pay a 0.25 BTC fee.

Yobit will then switch to the new NYC source code, and withdrawals and deposits will be possible.

The price of NYC will rocket when this happens since most NYC is on Yobit.

To contribute to reaching the 0.25 BTC fee please donate to this BTC address:

17TXz36Afw8bx1eR6kjSB8qeKz2P6Az6Yj

NYC to the moon!

YOBIT is Scammer!!!!!!!!

Yobit responded poorly on the NYC 51% attack issue years ago. Not just NYC, there were other coins as well.   I think after that incident, Yobit should not be considered a reliable exchange.

Yes be careful with Yobit. It is not a place that you want most of the trading activity for a coin to take place.
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
IMPORTANT NEWS

Yobit will then switch to the new NYC source code, and withdrawals and deposits will be possible.

NYC to the moon!

YOBIT is Scammer!!!!!!!!

Yobit responded poorly on the NYC 51% attack issue years ago. Not just NYC, there were other coins as well.   I think after that incident, Yobit should not be considered a reliable exchange.
khj
Very suitable word for your name 69
and also very reasonable inference in a that kind of brain.
JGP
Have a Doggy Chew
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264

https:// nycoin.community

Space in the url? Are you trying to tell that the moderator on here is a cunt?
khj
Sombody's tried to puch NYC's market price down on Yobit for about 2 years.
The people sell NYC in a cheap price intentionally even though they can get higher price when they are selling it.

Who are they?

Why do they are doing that kind of behavior over and over?

There could be something in the way they push down NYC's price

And NYC homepage and NYC new community page.

NYC community function was in the menu of NYC home page before, but

NYC has made new community site as being independent and distint site.

https:// nycoin.community
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
IMPORTANT NEWS

NYC to the moon!

YOBIT is Scammer!!!!!!!!
copper member
Activity: 5
Does NewYork coin run on its own block chain? Interested to know more.
Activity: 27
Hey guys it's been awhile since I've been here, how's it going?
Activity: 138
Merit: 1

I use the Coinomi wallet

(best one out there-- available for Android and iOS, you control your keys and the wallet does not require KYC-- just like a hardware Ledger, Bitlox or Trezor does not-- and the wallet company, Coinomi, cannot freeze or lock out access to your coins like Freewallet and many other crypto "wallets" out there.  Remember, if someone can lock you out of your wallet then it is not your wallet. Enjin's cell phone wallet is a good candidate also.)

however to find your .dat file use Windows search function and make sure "hidden" and "system" files are included and search for

"wallet.dat"

and it should turn up.

Hi,

Have you ever used Freewallet and had your account locked or denied access to your funds? I will be happy to hear from you at [email protected].

In regards to your assumption, we don't lock access unless the security algorithm is triggered; it's been extremely effective so far in preventing illicit activities and money laundering.

Hope this helps to shed light on Freewallet's service! Smiley

There is no assumption.

"Illicit uses" and "money laundering" are old reasons given by the fiat banking system to institute tight controls on users' funds.  The banks themselves are involved in such activities, this has been heavily documented in the public-- along with fines-- so such buzzwords are meaningless and are used to stoke fear and give an excuse for the need to freeze people's accounts.

If a company can close a wallet-- for WHATEVER reason that "They" deem necessary-- then they can close a wallet.  Period.

If my wallet is in my pocket and someone can stick their hand in at any time, for any reason, take it out, and decide what parameters I have to meet in order to get "my" money back?

Then it is not   my   wallet   at   all.

I have been in crypto since bitcoin was under $200.  I will never allow newbies to not understand what options are out there and

I will never allow newbies to be misled about services, wallets, coins, information and such things.  I had a lot of people help me in my beginnings and I am continuing that assistance to give information to those now joining the world of cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency Users! ===> DO NOT USE ***ANY*** WALLET that you do not hold the KEYS/PASSPHRASE to.

"Not your keys?  Not your wallet."

ALSO!

Do NOT keep your money on EXCHANGES.  They go down.  They get hacked.  They run with the funds like Cobinhood just did.

No one is going to sit day and night and try to hack into your little Ledger Nano, Trezor or Coinomi wallet.  It is not a big target.  Let's say you have $200,000 in there?  It's STILL not a big target.  Hundreds of people are constantly, though, trying to hack into Coinbase, Kucoin and whatever other top exchanges are out there.  Now, how do you work with exchanges?  Simple...

Send the funds there for your transactions.  Complete them.  Then, remove your funds to a personal software wallet like Coinomi or Exodus or a hardware wallet like Bitlox, Ledger or Trezor.  That's it.  You Do Not Trust Any Company, Entity, or Group to hold your coins for you.

You have been warned!

By a young old-timer Wink

Stay safe out there!
NOTÍCIAS IMPORTANTES

Atualização: Carteira na Yobit

Para abrir a carteira da NYC no Yobit, precisamos pagar uma taxa de 0,25 BTC.

Yobit irá então mudar para o novo código fonte de NYC, e levantamentos e depósitos serão possíveis.

O preço de NYC irá disparar quando isso acontecer, já que a maioria de NYC está no Yobit.

Para contribuir para alcançar a taxa de 0,25 BTC por favor doe para este endereço BTC:

1BdVJmSEYFqsALqo1JNNZQwqDtGjtaji9j

NYC para a lua!

Boa sorte para esta renovação!)

Obrigado amigo de NYC!

I don't care if it is in

Espanol

Francias

Dutsche

Polski

Korean

or

Hindi...

DO NOT DONATE BTC or ETH to ANY addresses asking for funds.  These accounts and the messages they post are SCAMS.  They are NOT authorized NYC personnel.

---------

IGNORE ALL REQUESTS AND POSTS TO "DONATE"...

there is nothing to donate to.  These new accounts asking for donations to xxxxx Bitcoin address are spams, scams and fakes!

Bitcoin talk rules even talk about not posting crypto addresses and begging/fund raising in the forums.

Do NOT donate.  Do NOT send funds.  These accounts asking are NOT authorized NYC accounts.

I can make an account called YoBitSupport, YoBitWallet, YoBit Help Team, etc etc.  These are FAKE ACCOUNTS
IMPORTANT NEWS

IGNORE ALL REQUESTS AND POSTS TO "DONATE"...

there is nothing to donate to.  These new accounts asking for donations to xxxxx Bitcoin address are spams, scams and fakes!

Bitcoin talk rules even talk about not posting crypto addresses and begging/fund raising in the forums.

Do NOT donate.  Do NOT send funds.  These accounts asking are NOT authorized NYC accounts.

I can make an account called YoBitSupport, YoBitWallet, YoBit Help Team, etc etc.  These are FAKE ACCOUNTS
Pages:
Jump to: