Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 90. (Read 141371 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Yobit update fee is paid!

0.2 BTC Premium code update fee has been paid to Yobit.

Keep your fingers crossed that Yobit will quickly update NYC code to current chain v1.3.1.18

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/9usvvi/yobit_update_fee_is_paid_02_btc_premium_code/

You're really on the move with things.

I look forward to the positive outcome of all of your efforts with YoBit.

*cha-ching*
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Yobit update fee is paid!

0.2 BTC Premium code update fee has been paid to Yobit.

Keep your fingers crossed that Yobit will quickly update NYC code to current chain v1.3.1.18

https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/9usvvi/yobit_update_fee_is_paid_02_btc_premium_code/
NYC FUNDRAISER UPDATE:

OUR GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED!

0.4 BTC has been successfully raised in less than one week!

BiteBTC listing fee has already been paid!

Yobit Exchange code update fee will be paid this week.

Thank you to all NYC Supporters!!!
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
NYC need DEX exchange and Atomic Swap

Waves  Dex is nice
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
I for one can say that I visited the NYC store in NY, USA.  It was not open... no one was inside, but while travelling I made a stop and physically went there and saw it in real life.  

Not sure about this market manipulation information, but will keep a close eye on things.  YoBit had a fast rise of 40% yesterday and today the price has dropped 60% back down to $0.000014 USD.

Proof of things NOT being a scam will be YoBit updating the wallet as NewYorkCoinMiner keeps saying.  If that doesn't happen then we will know.

EDIT:

WAIT A MINUTE

USER "yobitwallet" JUST registered 2 DAYS AGO

Date Registered:    November 03, 2018, 01:31:03 AM

and is telling us that we need to pay and update the wallet there?  Acting like some official message carrier from yobit???

F I S H Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are looking corrupt now.  Newbie accounts masquerading as exchange accounts giving update instructions.
Activity: 152
The new version 3.18 gives hope.

I got up quickly, thanks to Bootstrap November 4th 2018 (Up to Block 4817000) / in just 5 minutes sinc!!!

Download:https://blog.nycoin.community/downloads/bootstrap.dat.zip Bootstrap November 4th 2018 (Up to Block 4817000) and unzip the file in the QT DataDir
Start the QT wallet and the bootstrap should start ‘importing blocks from disk’. Today -5 minutes sinc!!!
This import will take a while (few hours). After the import is complete, the sync should be close to 100%.

8 active connections.

Thank you, we were looking forward to it.

I guess for the day we will test.
NYC UPDATED WALLET IS NOW AVAILABLE

https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/nycoin/releases/tag/v1.3.1.18

NYC Wallet Update v1.3.1.18 Just Released!

Instructions for existing NYC hodl'ers:
1.) Download 1.3.1.18
2.) Open existing “C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\NewYorkCoin or newyorkc"
3.) Delete all files except wallet.dat
4.) Run newyorkcoin-qt.exe

Allow 18-24 hours for full blockchain resync.
Activity: 22
NYC is true crypto. Not an ICO/ERC-20 clone token. No finance team. No funds raised. Volunteer devs. Worldwide Community supported decentralized cryptocurrency since 2014.

Goodluck NYC
NYC is true crypto. Not an ICO/ERC-20 clone token. No finance team. No funds raised. Volunteer devs. Worldwide Community supported decentralized cryptocurrency since 2014.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
NYC Devs will be releasing updated NYC wallets any moment now.

Fundraiser has been very successful and raised .3112 BTC.

BiteBTC listing fee will be paid as soon as new wallets are released.

And then Yobit update fee will be paid.

We need .0888 BTC to meet our fundraiser goal.

Please donate BTC: 1JstbzqMgT7bg3VYsRcqQiYPjVtiHv47tP
I still wonder why not the dev and the finance team itself should ask the community, so less than 1 BTC should be the team to pay for it themselves even though there is no mistake in asking for help from the community here, good luck  Grin Grin
NYC Devs will be releasing updated NYC wallets any moment now.

Fundraiser has been very successful and raised .3112 BTC.

BiteBTC listing fee will be paid as soon as new wallets are released.

And then Yobit update fee will be paid.

We need .0888 BTC to meet our fundraiser goal.

Please donate BTC: 1JstbzqMgT7bg3VYsRcqQiYPjVtiHv47tP
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Trade Satoshi is a tiny exchange. Not much of a loss for NYC.

Let's try to keep Yobit!

Please help NYC raise 0.2 BTC for Yobit Exchange expedited code update/hardfork fee.

The best chance NYC has of Yobit updating code is by paying them. Let's make the effort worth their while.

0.2 BTC expedited code update/hardfork fee FUNDRAISER

Help NYC "take a risk" and pay Yobit Exchange

Please donate 0.01 BTC ($65) or more if you can!
BTC: 1JstbzqMgT7bg3VYsRcqQiYPjVtiHv47tP

WARNING: NewYorkCoinMiner is a SCAMMER

It is pretty obvious that you are the most likely to be the scammer Tradesatoshi mentions:

https://medium.com/@TradeSatoshi/nyc-51-attack-market-manipulation-swap-and-refund-ca0c1d61da01

I quote:

"We believe that the person behind this attack is also manipulating the market through social media and chatrooms so they may profit more from the situation. We also believe that another Exchange was the victim of a similar attack that took place on October 19 2018." (Tradesatoshi, URL above)

You are the sole person that keeps posting bullshit and asking for money for listings.

You dumped on Yobit and Tradesatoshi, then filled this thread with lies to try to extract as much money as possible either by asking people to send you BTC for listing fees and wallet updates, or urging people to buy your shitcoins on an exchange.

The fork failed, the new source code is fucked, and even now you are lying and pretending that Yobit will somehow fix things. Yobit will fix nothing, the chain is fucked.

Pathetic little worm.

No need to worry, the team has everything under control.

Activity: 33
Is it safe to send NYC to Coinomi Wallet?
Find those with access to github repository (which I do not have since I'm not a dev) and you will narrow your search for the actual culprit(s). In the end, it does nothing to harm NYC. Everything being done is an improvement. Progress.

Remember, NYC can always revert to original chain if things get too CRAZY. I think MrSlosh and his team will get things under control quickly.
Activity: 26

Let's try to keep Yobit!

Please help NYC raise 0.2 BTC for Yobit Exchange expedited code update/hardfork fee.

The best chance NYC has of Yobit updating code is by paying them. Let's make the effort worth their while.

WARNING: NewYorkCoinMiner is a SCAMMER

It is pretty obvious that you are the most likely to be the scammer Tradesatoshi mentions:

https://medium.com/@TradeSatoshi/nyc-51-attack-market-manipulation-swap-and-refund-ca0c1d61da01

I quote:

"We believe that the person behind this attack is also manipulating the market through social media and chatrooms so they may profit more from the situation. We also believe that another Exchange was the victim of a similar attack that took place on October 19 2018." (Tradesatoshi, URL above)

You are the sole person that keeps posting bullshit and asking for money for listings.

You dumped on Yobit and Tradesatoshi, then filled this thread with lies to try to extract as much money as possible either by asking people to send you BTC for listing fees and wallet updates, or urging people to buy your shitcoins on an exchange.

The fork failed, the new source code is fucked, and even now you are lying and pretending that Yobit will somehow fix things. Yobit will fix nothing, the chain is fucked.

Pathetic little worm.

Let's try to keep Yobit!

Activity: 133
Activity: 33
NYC has acheived it's fundraiser goal for BiteBTC listing! NYC will submit payment to BiteBTC as soon as 1.3.1.18 wallets are released by NYC Devs.

Please donate 0.01 BTC ($65)

NYC has acheived it's fundraiser goal for BiteBTC listing! NYC will submit payment to BiteBTC as soon as 1.3.1.18 wallets are released by NYC Devs.

Please donate 0.01 BTC ($65)

NYC trading pairs NYC/BTC and NYC/ETH coming in a few days. Funds are ready to submit to BiteBTC, just waiting for updated wallets (1.3.1.18) from devs. New wallets in testing and release is imminent https://nycnodes.com/network.html

MEET NYC retail use crypto
https://newyorkcoin.net
Pages:
Jump to: