Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin FORUM - page 25. (Read 112524 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 01, 2014, 02:10:47 AM
stranges things here, July 4th TOP 50 New Yorker's "Air Drop" --->failed, epic fail, richest peoples dont need change fiat for altcoins for now,at least you must change OP, besides, was premined destroyed?, new logo could be neccesary, only a pool since started....,0 activities of interest to holders, dont  opportunities of investment.

good things: confirmations quickly,good name,website,good design,peoples mining thinking in a long time I guess.

Maybe I'm wrong but it need a big change in foundation team, how is possible that marketcap dogecoin for example is 791 times + that NYcoin if Doge have same supply?, If price of dogecoin is very low now and even so just now is 791 times bigger than NYcoin........

It coin look dead,however peoples keep supporting it,bussines will not accept NYcoin while it dont have value, community here give you ideas,like to
change to Proof of Stake,they need an answer, is clear that you need funds in BTC to hire coders,designer,etc but if you dont have it due a low price of coin then pay theirs with bounties firts, instead off bussines in NY,read each post and try of give an answer you or another member of foundation,
a guy here said about universities,the youngers peoples will adopt crypto easily,forget the thing that TOP 50 New Yorker's and think in rest millions of peoples not only in NY city, in rest world they can to have NY city if they want, remember that all cryptos say: spread the world.Anothers coins are
using besides of Bitcointalk Forum, Facebook, twiter, IRC,making services,games,faucets,giveaways,bounties,investment services,etc..........

It coin have a unique value it is not a scam coin, peoples believe in it and keep mining even without value they think that start will be  1 sat. again.

EDIT: please change OP about airdrop, and explain  about premined you'll be doing
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 28, 2014, 07:37:25 AM
people want to make money right away - I was right! but think for yourself without having invested anything in the coin, and sit and wait for it suddenly grow up without any help - it's not real. then you need to force anyone who wants to be a coin skyrocketed - you need to make an effort each and if possible not forget to help contribute funds!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 04:56:48 AM

New York Coin Foundation may at major universities propaganda, free distribution of NYC, a University Extension Well there is a lot of supporters, not to mention so many universities,College students are the most likely to accept new things, and this can have a win-win two (when you can let everyone contribute to the promotion of NYC). As long as more people accept NYC prices go up, when it can scale up the foundation of natural persons, and to do more to improve the practicality, innovative development, the formation of a virtuous cycle.

August 28, 2014, 04:26:51 AM

We hope to hear more from the New York Coin Foundation that NYC in the promotion, application, innovation, etc., who want to better accept NYC, trading in NYC, NYC should not be so depressed as now sold, poor miners, investors . Hope to soon have better news.

NYC SUPPORTERS , GO、GO、GO...

all right, in order to introduce a coin it should change to the money to the owner of any business taking NYC in circulation could exchange them for real money, it is necessary in the first stage until the exchanges will not be an independent exchange. need strong investment in the initial stage. as an option - it is to find an investor, and shops that agree to take NYC "investor" would have to exchange this coin for real money - at the initial stage! I think only on such conditions, shops and everything else will be able to agree to work with NYC. otherwise no one to accept. themselves think, people put money bought the goods and wants to get their money back with a profit and not have coins that have no place to exchange !!!!
August 28, 2014, 03:22:46 AM

We hope to hear more from the New York Coin Foundation that NYC in the promotion, application, innovation, etc., who want to better accept NYC, trading in NYC, NYC should not be so depressed as now sold, poor miners, investors . Hope to soon have better news.

NYC SUPPORTERS , GO、GO、GO...

August 28, 2014, 03:14:12 AM

I think any cottage coins want to succeed, the bottom line is that it should provide some unique things, whether it is technically, or anything else. NYC is the same.

August 27, 2014, 09:23:11 AM
dev need more news to strengthen the coin, and to interest more people to use it. the more news, the more people know the coin, and the greater the spread of the coin will get!
August 25, 2014, 03:34:10 AM
hi, have any news that you can still do for the development of coins!
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
August 24, 2014, 03:58:47 PM
http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/

work!

Very interesting, but what surprises prepared Founders Fund support NYC?
Activity: 39
August 23, 2014, 01:46:57 AM
                                                                                                  NOW WORKING  Grin
Activity: 25
August 22, 2014, 01:30:21 PM
http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/ wasn't work?HuhHuh   there is a problem?Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 40
August 21, 2014, 09:35:49 PM
PoS starting at 90B NYC
Year 1: 5B NYC
Year 2: 3B NYC
Year 3: 1B NYC
Year 4+: 100M NYC

Support POS, and I think we must change the way into the POS, 1% per year is appropriate, the total must be controlled.
1 billion per year as interest. This is also the method of attack prevention 51%

yes, i support this idea too. There are 96.4 % NYC already mined. Reserve last 3 Billion (= 3 %) NYC for PoS with 1% p. year as announced.
August 16, 2014, 09:04:21 AM
PoS starting at 90B NYC
Year 1: 5B NYC
Year 2: 3B NYC
Year 3: 1B NYC
Year 4+: 100M NYC

Support POS, and I think we must change the way into the POS, 1% per year is appropriate, the total must be controlled.
1 billion per year as interest. This is also the method of attack prevention 51%
Activity: 278
August 15, 2014, 10:23:40 PM
http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/ temporarily wasn't work.
August 15, 2014, 10:29:20 AM
I sent an important message to the Foundation's email, hoping to get answers
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
August 12, 2014, 11:18:56 PM
I sent a private letter to you, but you did not respond, you do not want us to wait for you, but you are so we do, we are concerned about the progress and development of innovative technology, doing wrong? Are you going to present in this state so that we accept NYC ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
August 12, 2014, 10:54:34 PM
Cryptocurrency takes a COMMUNITY to succeed. Not a developer. Many developers!!! Many supporters! Many people WORKING to make that cryptocurrency proliferate. Spreading the word. Getting business owners to accept. Getting investors to buy. Having people use it. Trade it. Hold it.

EVERYONE HERE WAITING for a developer to appear is comical and pathetic. There is NOBODY WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES. YOU are the scene. YOU are the support. YOU are the developer. YOU will be the reason NewYorkCoin succeeds or fails.

This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. Waiting for THE FOUNDATION to do YOUR work is a waste of your time. It won't happen. YOU have to make it happen. If not, sell and move on. Someone will buy your NYC for 4 litoshi. Take it and SCRAM!

IF YOU SUPPORT NewYorkCoin - DO SOMETHING TO SUPPORT NewYorkCoin
Pages:
Jump to: