Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] New York Coin FORUM - page 26. (Read 112524 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
August 12, 2014, 10:38:05 AM
haven't been on this forum for a while

hope everyone is well  has any other business or businesses in newyork taken up the coin yet

just asking that's all
August 11, 2014, 05:32:29 PM

When a dev makes New York Coin spendable for retail purchases and acceptable for merchants this coin will blast off.

New Yorkers will embrace a viable cryptocurrency.    Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 07:56:46 AM
Is New York Coin merchant acceptance only for new york city businesses? I work for a general contractor that just started up his business. He has 15 years+ experience but just recently started up his company. He does home improvements, kitchens, bathrooms etc.... and also can subcontract certain work, plumbing, electrical, etc... Long story short he might consider taking new york coin depending on the job (realistically they would probably be small jobs, quick fixes, patch ups things of that nature since he would be taking a loss doing work for a coin that has little to no monetary value) if you guys are interested. The only problem is he doesn't do work in the 5 boroughs yet. He is licensed in westchester county new york. I mentioned it to him and he took it as a joke, but he seemed receptive when I mentioned new york coin may be accepted by a pizza shop in brooklyn, ny.

all right, in order to introduce a coin it should change to the money to the owner of any business taking NYC in circulation could exchange them for real money, it is necessary in the first stage until the exchanges will not be an independent exchange. need strong investment in the initial stage. as an option - it is to find an investor, and shops that agree to take NYC "investor" would have to exchange this coin for real money - at the initial stage! I think only on such conditions, shops and everything else will be able to agree to work with NYC. otherwise no one to accept. themselves think, people put money bought the goods and wants to get their money back with a profit and not have coins that have no place to exchange !!!!
August 07, 2014, 09:27:08 AM
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  new York coin, but  I am not going to ask for any as I have a many coins that I will hold onto, I hope that more businesses in newyork will start using this coin, 

very happy for those of you who got some free coins, please don't sell them please a hold of them

hope we here some more great news soon on new businesses wanting to use new York coin...
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 06, 2014, 02:40:03 AM
bitcoin is gold and NYC is dollar in the world.
August 06, 2014, 02:33:02 AM

Bitcoin is a direct attack on any bank's engine, the core and heart.
Governments ban proves precisely Bitcoin value. NYC too.

NYC supporters of his duties is to help companies understand NYC-related knowledge, the advantages of NYC, and ultimately convince them to make them believe that NYC would be beneficial to their brand.

"Let us begin to think NYC is not just a digital currency, not just a digital payment network, began to realize its merchants and customers who are absolutely good."

August 05, 2014, 08:37:42 PM
please email to [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
August 05, 2014, 08:06:07 PM
Is New York Coin merchant acceptance only for new york city businesses? I work for a general contractor that just started up his business. He has 15 years+ experience but just recently started up his company. He does home improvements, kitchens, bathrooms etc.... and also can subcontract certain work, plumbing, electrical, etc... Long story short he might consider taking new york coin depending on the job (realistically they would probably be small jobs, quick fixes, patch ups things of that nature since he would be taking a loss doing work for a coin that has little to no monetary value) if you guys are interested. The only problem is he doesn't do work in the 5 boroughs yet. He is licensed in westchester county new york. I mentioned it to him and he took it as a joke, but he seemed receptive when I mentioned new york coin may be accepted by a pizza shop in brooklyn, ny.
August 05, 2014, 04:31:52 AM
Me too, I want to see the foundation timely release schedule, which we let more people to accept the basis of NYC
August 05, 2014, 03:59:58 AM
I have been to NYC as a faith investment.
August 04, 2014, 10:22:04 AM
have any other business in new York taken up to offer of using nycoin as payment at all!!
Activity: 6
August 04, 2014, 02:34:50 AM
Voting for New Coins in AllCoin.com

https://www.allcoin.com/vote

We've closed our voting system on 2014-08-02 temporarily.
If you have coins to be listed in AllCoin.com, please email [email protected].
Minimum Requirements
Must have sourcecode on github.
Must have an blockchain explorer.
Must have a thread on Bitcointalk or Cryptocointalk.
Developers must inform Coin-Swap when new wallets are released.
August 03, 2014, 07:51:20 PM
have there been anymore businesses that have agreed to start using newyork coin in newyork...at all.  just asking

or is this coin dead
Activity: 278
August 03, 2014, 01:34:25 PM
Sorry, http://nyc.coinsprofit.com/ temporarily wasn't work.

Now it works.
Activity: 6
August 01, 2014, 08:39:47 PM
Maybe one day NewYorkCoin! just keep up the good work it has been doing.

http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/direct2dell/b/direct2dell/archive/2014/07/18/we-re-now-accepting-bitcoin-on-dell-com.aspx

Sets an example for all cryptocurrencies!    Smiley
July 31, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Please start accepting NewYorkCoin immediately! Thanks.

July 31, 2014, 10:54:54 PM
nyc's fame is not enough, the Foundation should increase publicity,and everyone act
July 31, 2014, 04:10:03 AM
WOW!!!! that is great news,  please keep us posted...
Pages:
Jump to: