Author

Topic: [ANN][OAX] openANX - Real World Application of Decentralized Exchanges - page 124. (Read 134623 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Reserved Filipino translation if needed sir
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Looks cool, any bounty campaign

Hi! Thanks for your interest in openANX! we'll post details of the bounty campaign here tomorrow on a different thread and link to it here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Very interesting project bookmark to follow
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Looks cool, any bounty campaign
Activity: 115
This looks like a really interesting project. Any information on how much of the available tokens will be sold for?

20% for foundation and 20% for early backers is "little" too high for me (even with the lockouts).
The team looks impressive though - good luck with the project.

I agree, i like this project otherwise too, but those reserved amounts seem really high.

The breakdown is only 12% for founders, and 8% from early backers. The treasury 20% is locked for two years, and ear marked to reach the community; community outreach, relevant projects, and also token swap other other projects with synergy.

We dedicated some time to talking to other successful projects and getting their advise on the right mix. We were told several times keep a treasury section that you can use for "blood brother" coin swaps with synergistic projects to motivate the success of both.

Thanks for the question!

But that's not stated in the OP. If the breakdown is different, then please update it in that table to reflect what you're saying.
Otherwise, the official message is 20% for foundation and 20% for early backers, period.

Thanks for the interest. The details are explained indepth in the White Paper at www.openanx.org, for the sake of brevity we kept the post above as short as possible, apologies for any lack of clarity.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
This sounds interesting this idea has big potential so let's see how you will push this into real world. I also will follow this topic to let know how to this will move forward and what kind of bounties you will offer in coming days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
any bounty dev, i want reserve to indonesian translation
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Cheesy Looks very interesting...I will invite my friends to join too.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
This looks like a really interesting project. Any information on how much of the available tokens will be sold for?

20% for foundation and 20% for early backers is "little" too high for me (even with the lockouts).

I agree, i like this project otherwise too, but those reserved amounts seem really high.

The breakdown is only 12% for founders, and 8% from early backers. The treasury 20% is locked for two years, and ear marked to reach the community; community outreach, relevant projects, and also token swap other other projects with synergy.

We dedicated some time to talking to other successful projects and getting their advise on the right mix. We were told several times keep a treasury section that you can use for "blood brother" coin swaps with synergistic projects to motivate the success of both.

Thanks for the question!

But that's not stated in the OP. If the breakdown is different, then please update it in that table to reflect what you're saying.
Otherwise, the official message is 20% for foundation and 20% for early backers, period.
Activity: 5
Do you have a use case that can be applied this or next year?

All of these unicorn projects seem to entice people with a highly futuristic idea that as of today has close to 0 utility. take melon's protocol for building hedge funds on the blockchain that can make use of DEXes; today NO DEXes exist! It can't even talk to DEXes of other underlying chains except with ETH chains.

Isn't Shapeshift a DEX? and Bitshares?
Activity: 180
It sounds interesting . I will follow this thread and consider to join this project .
it seems to be an East Asian project and I'm waiting for more detailed plans for promotion.
Activity: 37
Do you have a use case that can be applied this or next year?

All of these unicorn projects seem to entice people with a highly futuristic idea that as of today has close to 0 utility. take melon's protocol for building hedge funds on the blockchain that can make use of DEXes; today NO DEXes exist! It can't even talk to DEXes of other underlying chains except with ETH chains.
Will this be chain agnostic? Or will we only be able to connect with ETH dex-es?

Is it able to communicate with other DEXes built on different chains and infrastructure such as Waves or Lisk, etc?

They talk about BTC and Lightning in the white paper, I think it can link chains....
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
interesting this project..
waiting bounty information
Activity: 27
Let me guess, you have no product right now?

So, throw a team together, put up some unicorn idea, raise funds with 0 product right now, seems like the in thing to do now huh
Activity: 75
-09-
very interesting project.. how much do you plan to raise for the ico? hope it's not just another money grab -_-
Activity: 22
Will this be chain agnostic? Or will we only be able to connect with ETH dex-es?

Is it able to communicate with other DEXes built on different chains and infrastructure such as Waves or Lisk, etc?
Activity: 430

Thanks for the question!
They have tweeted out some videos today....

About the Project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sg7DsC6Ps4

What's unique about it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OIOVlZv3ng
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

Jump to: