Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 3. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
No updates here at this time. Thanks for staking. Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
any recent updates? Is there a developer actively working on the coin? I've been intermittently staking here and there and have held some coins since the beginning. Would love to see future developments.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hosting for our only block explorer runs out tomorrow, please contribute what you can or let's develop our own explorer.
Could be wrong but I believe trex requires a block explorer to remain listed (edit: or to keep the market unfrozen).
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-make-block-explorer-229883

Prebuilt one for us just needs to point at database. And update php website,
@halofirebtc
Hosting for our only block explorer runs out tomorrow, please contribute what you can or let's develop our own explorer.
Could be wrong but I believe trex requires a block explorer to remain listed (edit: or to keep the market unfrozen).
Have a Happy Holiday Guys!

Happy 4th of July!

Cheers!

-Raven

You too. See Clinton was cleared of her scandal? American Dream Lesson #1: Hold an office, gain amnesty from crime.

Yeah sad..... That a person who is upholding or potentially going to uphold the country is a crook.

Smh

Cheers!

-Raven
The country is a crook  Grin

Good to see you again John
@halofirebtc
yeah, unfortunately it seems so.
legendary
Activity: 1778

Happy 4th of July!

Cheers!

-Raven

You too. See Clinton was cleared of her scandal? American Dream Lesson #1: Hold an office, gain amnesty from crime.

Yeah sad..... That a person who is upholding or potentially going to uphold the country is a crook.

Smh

Cheers!

-Raven
The country is a crook  Grin

Happy 4th of July!

Cheers!

-Raven

Smh

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc

Happy 4th of July!

Cheers!

-Raven

Happy 4th of July!

Cheers!

-Raven
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
@halo and @raven ( in no particular order except alphabetical ) ...

there is no 'pissed' situation here ...

but you are correct in saying that soopy and i have had some issues we needed to sort ...

they are still prevalent ...

there are so many things that are required for the redevelopment of ANY coin - let alone one that requires a FULL redo ... yes - i said FULL ...

whatever happens here - it will be for the betterment of the coin - and ourselves ...

i dont slam - especially for no reason ... i state facts and i mentioned the ease of publishing pms - because i 'normally' dont publish them ... thats why they are called private ...

ive said what ive said - and thats as far as it goes ... thats the way i work ...

start anew? ... sure ... ill watch from the sidelines and work on the infrastructure and ecosystem that we are building while i do that ...

currently - there is no incentive here for my team and i - and that was what the negotiation was all about ... thats the reason why a lot of devs will not come in - unless they have something to benefit - even if its just a 'tanx dev' for the accolades and reputation - which some developers are happy to do like soopy ... a very talented dev - a good guy - but benefits very little from the community that he supports ... which is why he spreads himself thin over so many projects ...

again - im NOT having a go - or getting 'pissed' at - or anything of the sort ... im stating facts and voicing them ... thats the way i work Smiley ...

my team and i are building an ecosystem FOR supporting the projects that we support - and that requires time and effort and most of all - DEDICATION ... this means - complete focus on the projects at hand - rather than spreading the focus elsewhere ... what this also means is that IF there is help that can be given - fine ... IF there is a project that can be collaborated with - fine ... IF there is a project that can be taken over - fine ... it does NOT mean disappearing for months on end after committing yourself to a time frame and plan of work ...

so if a commitment is forthcoming - you be damned sure we stick to it - and thats one of the reasons i trust very few here in crypto - their COMMITMENT and RELIABILITY ...

and so the result? ... i sound like im having a go - or getting pissed - or being an aggressive - due to these and many other factors ... i may be some or all of those things at one time or another - but im not a commitment jumper - and will certainly not break my word when given ...

if this project is to succeed - it needs structure and plan and more than anything - a LEAD ...

id like to see what happens here in the very near future - and if im involved - it will not be in a small way ... otherwise - i dont get involved at all ...

btw ... i must admit - the ONE thing i am actually really pissed about - is the inaccessibility of my previous account 'chrysophylax' ... so many mails - so many contacts - and so close to legendary ... :| ...

#crysx
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
Hosting for our block explorer runs out soon. Please contribute what you can. Thank you.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/#
@halofirebtc
OrangeCoin Update:

OrangeCoin Windows Client as well as the Github has been updated to 2.0.4.

Change Log:

*Checkpointed at #454757

*Version Bumped 2.0.4

*Reverted To Default Theme.

Enjoy!

Github

https://github.com/OrangeCoin/orangecoin

Windows Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hsqobfzoc42hg28/OrangeCoin+2.0.4+Windows+Wallet.zip

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~

Welcome back.

One thing I noticed, the github link you provided is not OC's, that I have ever seen anyway. The date for the last commit (change) on that git was 4 months prior to OC original dev's initial commit in 2014.
The original devs git was here: https://github.com/Orangecoins/Orangecoin
Yours was here: https://github.com/sherlockcoin/Orangecoin

Oops my bad mate , it should be :

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/Orangecoin

I've updated my initial post to rectify this.

Please update accordingly.

Wow,

I am torn, and feel horrible.  Embarrassed

I am trying to recover my Raven Account as I type this. I haven't logged in since I had to travel recently, until I got back yesterday.

Soop,

First of all, I do apologize for my rant. You came through! (This is why I feel horrible.)

Secondly, The reason why I am torn is why was crysx saying all of this....stuff? I Understand you're a busy man working on huge project(s) which Congrats on the NAV 2.0 BTW. UGH *confused* *Somucheffort*

Anyways, to prove I am Raven

I am updating BTCGarden to bumb the version and posting the Revision notes and links. Done

Cheers!

-Raven

No worries mate , hope you resolve your account and be back as usual.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Soop,

I appreciate it...And thank you for the well wishes. 

AND again thank you!

But it seems nothing from Theymos yet. Can anyone help a fellow out and vouch for my authenticity to Theymos, or know of another moderator? But then again I know bothering him\them might have repercussions , such as not getting the account back...

Cheers!

-Raven

i too am in the same boat - as it were - and its been many many MANY months - and no contacts for the mods here at bct ... NONE what so ever ...

chrysophylax - and hero almost legendary member - gone now ...

#crysx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: