Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 8. (Read 72528 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
 Grin Its ALIVE! How have you been!? And i know i was Just filling in with bloat news. I needed to get something posted. I had an itch.  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Also someone has a wallet bigger than TREX....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/#!wallets

"Guesstimated Wallet
This feature is very experimental, inaccurate and not updated in real-time"

I don't believe that info to be 100% true. Statistics (in general - in real life) give an idea or a ballpark, not an actual. So to me, it just means someone has a lot of OC. 12M, maybe. It is a possibility though.
legendary
I Hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Also someone has a wallet bigger than TREX....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/#!wallets

legendary
Also nice Gains on the Trex! Getting noticed!
legendary
We are still waiting.

HAPPY EASTER, Everybody!  Cheesy

Happy Easter Guys!

And FYI I had to give an update to the Garden because TBH it has been 2 months since I have posted any news over there..... Same goes for Reddit... Being honest and transparent.

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Activity: 1778
We are still waiting.

HAPPY EASTER, Everybody!  Cheesy
@halofirebtc
How is everyone?

John, Any News behind the scenes? Halo?

Cheers!

-Raven

Nothing from me.
legendary
How is everyone?

John, Any News behind the scenes? Halo?

Cheers!

-Raven
@halofirebtc
We are still working behind the scenes  Wink

Any updates?Huh

GREEDYJOHN!  When you say you are working behind the scenes, are you helping out with coding and the new wallet?? 

Also, anyone (Halo) have any idea where the development stands?  Any news or proposals on exchange of coins?

Hope all are well.  Thanks for all your hard work.

I have no definitive news, although there are some things being looked into. Keep on staking, enjoy the 10% for now.
legendary
Everyone syncing ok? Had an inquiry, just checking up on how the community is doing.

Doing fine here now. Had to uninstall an update from 10. Be weary. I think M$ft is hindering mining......
I will never install Mi$theft10

I need vanilla Windows for work John....... Otherwise mulpile clustered esxi VMs with iSCSI redundancy.
legendary
Everyone syncing ok? Had an inquiry, just checking up on how the community is doing.

Doing fine here now. Had to uninstall an update from 10. Be weary. I think M$ft is hindering mining......
I will never install Mi$theft10
legendary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
We are still working behind the scenes  Wink

Any updates?Huh

GREEDYJOHN!  When you say you are working behind the scenes, are you helping out with coding and the new wallet?? 

Also, anyone (Halo) have any idea where the development stands?  Any news or proposals on exchange of coins?

Hope all are well.  Thanks for all your hard work.
@halofirebtc
@halofirebtc
I'm here, worry not. Just been pulled from my daily routine lately.
Happy that you are around. Please visit this thread everyday  Wink , even if it is just once a day, I am trying to get soopy over

Congrats on your legendary status. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

things will get moving - dont worry too much ...

time filters a lot of weak holders - so be patient and trust that it will all happen ...

it will just take a bit of time ...

#crysx
legendary
Happy that you are around. Please visit this thread everyday  Wink , even if it is just once a day, I am trying to get soopy over
@halofirebtc
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: