Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced! - page 7. (Read 72528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
legendary
Activity: 1778
Big holders of this coin should help. I used to be a big holder, but not anymore. I sold A LOT.

Somebody has bought A LOT. The new big holders should be able to get DEV team for this coin.

I have tried to get soopy over, but he is always missing. I am still around, but not a big holder anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Btw guys please stake your wallets , the observed that the network is on a standstill , I m testing a new client and waiting to see the network stabalize.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

How's the network looking?
My network is good, but I don't know about others.

Well hopefully we will get more to chime in.

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

or do i need to look elsewhere to find the git / wallets / current code? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Crysx,

As far as I am concerned the OPs are current. 2.0.3 version with checkpoints. Also bootstrap available.

Cheers!

-Raven

tanx mate ...

i will start looking into it tomorrow ... very late now - and sleepy Smiley ...

#crysx

Things are OK on my end, network-wise. OP is up to date.

kool ...

ill have a go with the compile of oc in its current state - and will see if i can get it all running well under fedora 23 x64 ...

got to get a few other things out the way first ...

#crysx

I don't know how much help I can be, never used fedora. I wish you smooth compiling, crysx.

all good ...

compiled and running mate ...

though it has a christmas santa hat on for the logo - im guessing its still the latest wallet as it seems to be syncing without any real issue ...

as for the speaking up bit ... i wouldnt work on a coin that i could NOT control the outcome of ... especially a coin that i could not have a nice stake in also ...

a premined coin that has most of the coins sitting in the major stakeholders wallets is of no use - especially if the future development of the coin means only a small portion of those wallets is used for development ( ie - getting paid for the work ) ...

the work that soopy ( core dev ) and i ( infrastructure and backend and some coding ) set aside and finalized on droidz ( always with the advice and guidance of greedyjohn ) was more of a 'damage control' situation than it was a development one - simply due to the multiple fingers that were in the 'droidz pie' that had ultimate control over what went on ... which also led to the hell that broke loose when those in control took ( ie - stole ) from the community coffers ( NOT greedyjohn soopy or i ) more than a million of those coins to dump for a few btc ...

this is what happens when devs that are not 'known' and 'others' that are not reliable take control over a coin - which has a community that is desparate to get the network and coin back on its feet ...

i for one ( and i dare you greedyjohn to deny this ) was ALWAYS against the lack of communication that happened in the background ... which eventually led to this pitiful grab at a few btc by those involved ... i asked soopy to help in that situation and soopy came in - had a look - and we both went to work on fixing the issues ...

now droidz is stable and is situated for future plans ... but still with the ironic stigma that 3 threads later and three devs later - that it cant seem to shake off ...

as greedyjohn knows - as well as soopy - i prefer to work with conviction and full focus on the goal - and that cannot happen when too many fingers are and project ... unless there is structure and management of time and processes and people is in order - there canot be stability within the coalition of the TEAM ... there needs to be a lead - and the dev is not always the person to lead ...

soopy has disappeared once again - he was slated to work with me on granite ( and subsequently the sister coin - ozc ozziecoin ) as these projects have been on hold for more than 6MONTHS now due to the droidz fiasco and the othe issues that have risen ...

why am i mentioning all this to you? ... easy answer ...

there is a simple reason why crypto in general have only a very few select coins / projects that are successful in any way shape or form ... they have structure - development TEAM - and leadership ... apart from a future vision ( as most projects should have ) - these three things are a REQUIREMENT for the success of any project ...

so community involvement is important - but the crucial part is the structured TEAM ( notice this word ) that will bring forth the development ...

TEAM - the word that a lot of communities and devs and investors DO NOT seem to understand ...

i may be on a newbie profile currently - and that is a whole other story altogether as i cant post from my chrysophylax account any longer ( and still have had no response from the people at bct for weeks now ) - but i am far from being a newbie in the crypto field or the business / enterprise field ( in real life ) ... the points i have made above WILL be the seeds that make the success of the projects ... the rest is the hard and dedicated work that will follow by the TEAM that works on the project ...

#crysx
@halofirebtc
Btw guys please stake your wallets , the observed that the network is on a standstill , I m testing a new client and waiting to see the network stabalize.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Crysx,

As far as I am concerned the OPs are current. 2.0.3 version with checkpoints. Also bootstrap available.

Cheers!

-Raven

tanx mate ...

#crysx

kool ...

ill have a go with the compile of oc in its current state - and will see if i can get it all running well under fedora 23 x64 ...

#crysx

I don't know how much help I can be, never used fedora. I wish you smooth compiling, crysx.
@halofirebtc
Big holders of this coin need to look for a new developer.

If Soopy no longer wants to work on OC, he should speak up. If anyone else wants to work on OC, they should speak up.

Back to your statement, I'd like to add onto that idea: It's not just about big holders needing to find a new dev, it's any holders. Anyone with an OC. Let's not discount those little guys because they aren't OC rich. Wink

For now, I wait to see what will happen. The 2 quality devs I know of are busy with other coins.

Just keep staking for now, keep the network alive and well. Smiley
legendary
Big holders of this coin need to look for a new developer.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Crysx,

Cheers!

-Raven

tanx mate ...

#crysx

kool ...

#crysx
@halofirebtc

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Crysx,

Cheers!

-Raven

tanx mate ...

#crysx

legendary
So after a few hours this morning, playing with Azure. I have decided to run a wallet on there to test things out.

If anyone has anyother ideas how to implement other ideas to this platform we have a month of service.

Cheers!

-Raven

Update:

I would like to roll out to other check marks on the map....

Syncing with chain. I figured to add the backbone of (as much as I hate to type this) M$ft. I have been using Azure @ work. It's pretty cool. At the current price I got 2 months. I will post Address for verification once synced.

Update 4-8-2016:

oXSqazsonp4J3d3XrABW1wu6er71poWCFA Azure Wallet address Synced.....

Cheers!

-Raven

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Crysx,

Cheers!

-Raven

tanx mate ...

#crysx
legendary
Great, OC! I was following OC at launch in the back old days..what a fun! Cheesy Cheesy
Now i just re discovered this thread and i'm truly relieved to see that a big community is standing here!

I heard about an Azure blockchain integration soon from some of my contacts, could be this true? If it is, i think a bright future is prospecting for $OC...

Keep this fruity coin up, we need vitamines to rise up

I was actually looking into that actually..........

Look what I am playing with!

Soop, Community! Clustered Azure VMs!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Crysx,

Cheers!

-Raven

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven

is the op uptodate? ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
Great, OC! I was following OC at launch in the back old days..what a fun! Cheesy Cheesy
Now i just re discovered this thread and i'm truly relieved to see that a big community is standing here!

I heard about an Azure blockchain integration soon from some of my contacts, could be this true? If it is, i think a bright future is prospecting for $OC...

Keep this fruity coin up, we need vitamines to rise up
legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

legendary

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

legendary
Staking fine here!

Welcome back Soop! Any other fantastic news?!

Cheers!

-Raven
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Pages:
Jump to: