Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] DIVINUMCOIN -The Cryptographic Currency for Lending platform - page 2. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
 Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 92
I don’t see the initial about this project.
Activity: 63
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 84
 I want to invest in your journey
I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 73
 How real is this ico, hope this is not another electracoin?
Activity: 50
I love the website & the white paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
Activity: 39
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results!
Activity: 69
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 51
 I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better than the ones of your competitors 
My question is when exactly does the staking programm start?
Activity: 51
other lending ICO. Can you tell us whats the difference on those previous ICO from your DVC? Any idea what is attractive to us investors
Activity: 50
I joined register now... only invest money you can afford to lose....
Activity: 70
ould you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though
Activity: 86
guys hoe can i join can someone help me plz im new here!!
Activity: 71
 I understand that earning interest by lending out capital. That is a clear concept... But who would borrow and why would they borrow?
Activity: 79
The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it.
All the best team
Activity: 83
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy ? Will you be using MLM or online advertising ? And will there be any information regarding the team behind this project and some legal information ? Thanks
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
In order to make a cleaner and clearer view on this project, I think the Dev. needs to have come up with better and comprehensive details to ameliorate people's perception if truly the coin is not a Scam shit. It somehow looks real, but we still need to be more convinced in this order.
[/quote
Exactly! They have nice concept and interesting project but while reading the thread many are asking about the project including me.  Hopefully the dev team will provide enough information and develop a marketing strategy for everyone especially for investors that were interested in the project. Good luck
Activity: 90
The browser shows that the transition to your whitepaper is harmful and in the news nothing is said about the proposed technology ... suspicious ..
Activity: 98
I Registered and ready for ICO!

On which number I registered? Can I take 10 coins
Activity: 80
Is there any min limit on ico???
Pages:
Jump to: