Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] DIVINUMCOIN -The Cryptographic Currency for Lending platform - page 6. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
It's always the case that some people think that. But being careful can't hurt. I am not sure what to think about this
Can we stake DVC? If so, is there a step by step guide on how to stake it? I would like to stake my DVC
Activity: 62
can you explain us about this ICO? MLM was falling down..
Activity: 121
Is this an Ethereum based token or there will be different wallet to store this coin?
Activity: 67
unfortunately guys whether or not they are fishy, this ICO will succeed as so many youtube already promotes this site. It will explode just because a " need " has been " created " by promoters already. Also since the " success " of Regal Coin ( and I meant people flipping their investment ) it is just safe to assume that most people who missed out on Regal Coin look  at this ICO as their " second chance " Whitepaper or not, staking or not, Algorithm or not... Unfortunately most people would buy pass those as their intention is to just " flip " their investment.
 why competitor bitcoinect and regal coin, create site not profesional
only use wordpress
Activity: 82
 Can we transfer from any Wallet or exchange?
copper member
Activity: 34
where is the team guys?
Activity: 69
 A big crap noob calling it coin whether it's nothing just HYIP Ponzi scam. Stay away from this site don't invest no info team member and business smell fishy. I will avoid to waste my coin into this project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
The moon landing was fake so this coin is fake too.
Activity: 103

Welcome to DivinumCoin
DiVinumCoin is the Cryptographic currency that will revolutionizethe market of Lending platforms

Token Distribution

Roadmap

Become an AFFILIATE right now!

Join our Telegram here : https://t.me/divinumcoin
Pages:
Jump to: