Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] DIVINUMCOIN -The Cryptographic Currency for Lending platform - page 5. (Read 924 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
 DVC  are mineable cryptocurrency runs in scrypt algo, right? can we mined it with gpu or is there any of pool provided please let us know dev. I want to try mine DVC.
Activity: 83
 Which data will be stored on blockchain?
Activity: 90
 Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Activity: 80
 where's the block explorer dev..?
also source code ?
where we can download the windows wallet..??
Activity: 152
Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Activity: 44
What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 93
I would even be okay with making a loan to be able to withdraw like a someone said earlier about UCH...these platforms only survive if we make loans. Or they could have daily withdrawal limits per account if it will help keep the coin from crashing
Activity: 80
this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 69
 All lending platforms are dead. .  Stick a fork in it.  Better to write it off then to delude yourself and think they are gonna magically fix this.
Activity: 82
hard to admit that i don't know much about this project ,its new for me, but i'm willing learn all about DVC project and on it right now. good luck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. good luck dev
Activity: 70
i see a good future of this project, good  luck and i wish this project a big success in the near future..
Activity: 77
 I wonder when DVC is going to remove this price block and let internal exchange work normal...
Other lending platforms like HBC and AI also control coin price, but the do it more flexible way,
allowing people to trade their coins.
Activity: 112
i'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed in the future,good luck team
Activity: 85
they gonna go external after ico
It says free market which i translate it as external exchange..
Activity: 81
Why do they keep indoors on external exchanges or consider that yet early? External exchanges would take off loading on a conclusion in BTC
Activity: 87
 I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i will buy some DVCs.
Activity: 98
I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Looked like an interesting project. But, why does not the cosmonaut see the face? Where are we flying? Is there a sense of success in the project?
Activity: 73
 For my own opinion as a person, Bitcoin can endure and it has the next, because there is a lot of personas who thought and have an interest on it. Individuals nowadays or even right desires and like to have constant earnings to be able to maintain their basic requirements. particularly if you are struggling with lower income. Via alter happen in today's world, Change between technologies and ancient methods, we were able to appreciate our self for that modifications happen.
Activity: 91
Anybody know once the financing system starts after ICO is over?
Pages:
Jump to: