Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 26. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Recently we’ve been working silently in the background. A lot of stuff keep us occupied and we’ve been extremely busy closing the priorities with as minimum delays as possible. Unfortunately, we can't avoid some delays. Today we would like to share only one critical news but there are many more yet to come.

As per the commitment - Today we’ve distributed the first Airdrop batch to all qualified PRN Early Bird Members that have attached the ETH address to PRN Accounts.

In order to see your Airdrop add a custom token to your wallet: Name: PRN, Smart Contract Address: 0xf5056ed34e0c233f5a37b830533610a853296388

To qualify in the 1st Airdrop distribution members were required to have at least 20 Balanced Votes.

During the review process we’ve found out the below:
-    Out of 299 Early Bird Adopters: 113 didn’t have any balanced votes (BVs) This is primarily due to members have used (+) or (-) votes only, which the script cut at the end of the cycle due to the imbalance.
-   186 members have a total at least 2 balanced Votes.
-   Only 64 Members have a total at least 20 balanced Votes.
-   Out of 64 members that qualified only 43 had Etherum Address attached.

See below for more details:

As initially communicated All Early Adopters are the foundation of the Public Reputation Network. Users from the 1st till 12.000th will be rewarded with PRN Token. (PRN Token will be swapped to a final token as soon as it's completed) The first levels of adopters will be rewarded with the highest Airdrop. There is actually a total of 70% of the EarlyBird Airdrop planned to be distributed the first 1200 founders.

If you've missed the allocation now, don't worry, because you will not lose it as long as you are a member who gets qualified at some point. (we will make a deadline though) E.g.: Lvl 1 Adopters who received only 1000 PRN today still can get the remaining 4000 PRN as long as they achieve 100 BVs. Unused Airdrop will be allocated to PRN Community donations. Note: Next allocations we happen after the ICO, directly at the PR.Network.

Please understand that in the next couple of weeks we will still not be making too much noise about the project but when the right moment comes you will be the first ones to know about it and soon after that we will launch the rocket that will revolutionize the public polling with our reliable, fun an incentivized blockchain based alternative!

Thanks for this wonderful update Smiley Can't wait for what more you have in store for all of us.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Received my PRN thanks! Look forward to the success of the ICO!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Thank you, i got 1500 PRN. thought i would get more T_T" even if i voted every week, i have 4 votes less for 2000prn T_T" nyyuuuuu

but it is fun Smiley i like to vote >< and made also some PRN Cards to vote Smiley
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Activity: 246
Recently we’ve been working silently in the background. A lot of stuff keep us occupied and we’ve been extremely busy closing the priorities with as minimum delays as possible. Unfortunately, we can't avoid some delays. Today we would like to share only one critical news but there are many more yet to come.

As per the commitment - Today we’ve distributed the first Airdrop batch to all qualified PRN Early Bird Members that have attached the ETH address to PRN Accounts.

In order to see your Airdrop add a custom token to your wallet: Smart Contract Address: 0xf5056ed34e0c233f5a37b830533610a853296388. Name: PRN, Decimals: 18

To qualify in the 1st Airdrop distribution members were required to have at least 20 Balanced Votes.

During the review process we’ve found out the below:
-    Out of 299 Early Bird Adopters: 113 didn’t have any balanced votes (BVs) This is primarily due to members have used (+) or (-) votes only, which the script cut at the end of the cycle due to the imbalance.
-   186 members have a total at least 2 balanced Votes.
-   Only 64 Members have a total at least 20 balanced Votes.
-   Out of 64 members that qualified only 43 had Etherum Address attached.

See below for more details:

As initially communicated All Early Adopters are the foundation of the Public Reputation Network. Users from the 1st till 12.000th will be rewarded with PRN Token. (PRN Token will be swapped to a final token as soon as it's completed) The first levels of adopters will be rewarded with the highest Airdrop. There is actually a total of 70% of the EarlyBird Airdrop planned to be distributed the first 1200 founders.

If you've missed the allocation now, don't worry, because you will not lose it as long as you are a member who gets qualified at some point. (we will make a deadline though) E.g.: Lvl 1 Adopters who received only 1000 PRN today still can get the remaining 4000 PRN as long as they achieve 100 BVs. Unused Airdrop will be allocated to PRN Community donations. Note: Next allocations we happen after the ICO, directly at the PR.Network.

Please understand that in the next couple of weeks we will still not be making too much noise about the project but when the right moment comes you will be the first ones to know about it and soon after that we will launch the rocket that will revolutionize the public polling with our reliable, fun an incentivized blockchain based alternative!
Activity: 307
https://www.crypto1id.com/
Hello there i have registered on the website...verified my email...connected my facebook as well..
Now last step i dont understand how to Cast at least 1 Balanced Binary Vote
Please tell me
you should try again maybe later. if I'm still less interested in airdrop like this, because there are still less clear for me to understand. thank !!!!!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Hello there i have registered on the website...verified my email...connected my facebook as well..
Now last step i dont understand how to Cast at least 1 Balanced Binary Vote
Please tell me
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
its airdrop already started ?  Grin , didn't see much info from dev recently  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Their is a PRnetwork token on my ether wallet so does this mean that the drop has already started? if so thank you. created a card today website was slow and tried to refresh it created a double entry hope that won`t be problem. 
Activity: 294
Interesting project. Will join and try this platform.

How and when the airdrops takes place? Is my activity in pr.network related to how much will get from the airdrops?

Yes, we advise you all to stay active and make as many predictions as possible. Currently there is no token assigned to your predictions, however, as soon as the final smart contracts are live all predictions that happened before the token release will receive the minimum required token qty automatically to make all your predictions activated.

The first airdrop starts shortly - end of this month - but it's only for the early bird Adopters. Based on the outcome of the first Airdrop we will create a schedule for all the next waves of adopters.

What are the predictions ? I don't think I've seen something like this or I did not understand.

PS : Ah ok, the vote we cast are predictions about the entity reputation ?

How and when the airdrops takes place? Is my activity in pr.network related to how much will get from the airdrops?

Yes, we advise you all to stay active and make as many predictions as possible. Currently there is no token assigned to your predictions, however, as soon as the final smart contracts are live all predictions that happened before the token release will receive the minimum required token qty automatically to make all your predictions activated.

The first airdrop starts shortly - end of this month - but it's only for the early bird Adopters. Based on the outcome of the first Airdrop we will create a schedule for all the next waves of adopters.
Activity: 364

Activity: 294
I'm eager to see how the PRN will work once implemented, level 5 now  Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Thank you jznsamuel, translation bounty isn’t activated yet, but as soon as it is, please remind us about your help.

Any plan too convert this to mobile app soon?
I think this kind of platform will better and easier to use on android or ios
Yes, Apps for IOS and Android as well as the plugins for Web Browsers are crucial. The platform will have both.

App will have limited functionality but it will be as fun and useful as Shapr/Tinder and it will allow users to monitor, influence and predict the public opinion. The plugin will broadcast reputation trends for the monitored keyword and give publishers and bloggers insights about their influence on readers. We’ve been working on the design for the App already, however, we have stopped due to limited resources. We will continue working on it after the ICO.

Thank you, will sure do Smiley I'm loving this concept of Public Reputation, and I am glad I can help in some way.

I see some of the previous typos have been rectified.

This is still pending:
1) In, https://pr.network/profile/edit - Under 'Notification settings' it is mentioned as:
WEEKLY NOTIFICATIONS - Most unfavorable debutes
MONTHLY NOTIFICATIONS - Most unfavorable debutes

-> should be debuts

2) WEEKLY NOTIFICATIONS - Biggest loses

losses

3) Also, there is a text displayed as MONTHLY NOTIFICATIONS - 'profile.notification.option.biggest_losses'?

Biggest losses

Another one, on the https://pr.network/terms
There are 2 places where it is written as 'it becomes know'

it should be 'it becomes known'
Thank you jznsamuel, translation bounty isn’t activated yet, but as soon as it is, please remind us about your help.

Yes, Apps for IOS and Android as well as the plugins for Web Browsers are crucial. The platform will have both.

App will have limited functionality but it will be as fun and useful as Shapr/Tinder and it will allow users to monitor, influence and predict the public opinion. The plugin will broadcast reputation trends for the monitored keyword and give publishers and bloggers insights about their influence on readers. We’ve been working on the design for the App already, however, we have stopped due to limited resources. We will continue working on it after the ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
I see a typo - 'Jason Samuel crated this card Shah Rukh Khan on 31 July 2017'

Created?
Thank you, let us know if you see more typos.
The site is ticking along nicely at the moment. When do you anticipate the coin will be created and airdrop distributed?
We still need a couple of more days but Airdrop is planned to start landing at your wallets from this month. Soon we will share the details of the allocation plan.

Sure, a few more:
1)
On the 'My account settings' page:
How do you want to follow Cards?
Autimatically

Automatically?

2)
WHY ARE YOU LEAVING PR.NETWORK?
Portal is too compliacated

complicated

3)
Under 'Notification settings' wherever it is mentioned as 'debutes'

debuts

and then there is 'profile.notification.option.biggest_losses'
Great, its a fun site and devs are very responsive.  Looking forward to the airdop.
I see a typo - 'Jason Samuel crated this card Shah Rukh Khan on 31 July 2017'

Created?
Thank you, let us know if you see more typos.
The site is ticking along nicely at the moment. When do you anticipate the coin will be created and airdrop distributed?
We still need a couple of more days but Airdrop is planned to start landing at your wallets from this month. Soon we will share the details of the allocation plan.
Pages:
Jump to: