Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 23. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Awesome network!Truly blessed by your  networking site.Hoping for a long run!

I hope PR network early birds roll in money one day. Just like steemit early adopters lol

Btw I finally reached 20 pr points, feelin great, finally eligible for air drop yay!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
I find this idea very interesting, have joined the network and created some PR cards. Now I'm waiting for more PRN to go on  Smiley Keep moving forward!

Cheers,
Rockie
Activity: 490
am i not too late to join this airdrop and how to get it?
hopefully i can still participate in this airdrop, thanks
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
You should create an account, and try all the function on PR website.
Activity: 205
This is a very strong statement but we are absolutely sure about it:

Your decision to join the PR.Network as an early adopter is one of the best choices in your lifetime.

Next week you will learn why this is for real!

This is a very bold statement.  Glad i'm an early adopter so I can see what this is all about. Cant wait to see what it is!
Activity: 214

Your decision to join the PR.Network as an early adopter is one of the best choices in your lifetime.

Excited to see what's ahead.
Activity: 168

Yes ! Really excited for it , waiting to impress by your team and hope I'm a early adopter of the next bitcoin/ethereum
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

It's great that we get constant updates from the team. And I love the site and the way its been designed, its certainly a unique concept you are bringing to the block-chain.

Really happy to hear this from you, but irrespective proud to be part of this project.
Activity: 246

Activity: 84
Awesome network!Truly blessed by your  networking site.Hoping for a long run!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Ico landing page looks good , great update overall.

Nice to see a platform being build before the ico , with some marketing this can easily grow.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Great answers and thanks for answering the questions. The project is continuing to look more and more interesting.
Thank you so much for the update, you guys are awesome as building this project while still have a full time job , it's never easy but I believe you guys can do it , I have seen many ICO without any good working solution or application , just merely whitepaper

Btw I would like to offer help once again , if you guys short of hands just let me know, I'm a Javascript developer and I own a digital marketing solution company

Thank you jijkill, we definitely contact you soon.

I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
Unfortunately, many tokens pop up to sell dreams and get people's money. Our goal is to make a long-term difference by creating a fun and rewarding real-time polling system. There is a huge need for a revolutionary solution in this area.  We really believe that PR.Network can be very well adapted over time.

What is the total amount of coins issued? How many coins are allocated for dropout?

Please wait for an update on this part. We've made some changes in terms of the capped QTY, however, there is no change in the Airdrop-ICO Allocation (50%/50), stay tuned.

That preview looks good. When are you planning on having the pre-ICO and ICO? Any details on those?
We planned Pre-ICO for October, but we decided to give ourselves some more time. Our goal is to launch the Basic Predictions before the Pre-ICO. (We should have it ready by end of October) It's important as it can create a huge hype without marketing expenses. Basic Prediction will give early adopters opportunity to use the token before anyone else and test how the prototype works, we will also generate Airdrops directly on the website for all members with min 20 BV's.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Thank you very much for pushing for more updates! Indeed, it's been very quiet lately, we took some time off to enjoy the first vacation since 1.5 years... We are back to work from next week! Smiley

PR.Network is a big, international project, and everything takes a lot of time. Only when we the founders, get fully dedicated to the project of this size, things will start turning around much faster. All that you see now has been built in the free time (usually at night as all work full-time). Our dev team, designer, project manager, social media guys all work part-time too. It is our goal and a necessity to build the platform full-time with a dedicated team. This is why we need the ICO. However, in order to start the ICO, we need proper marketing resources and this is what we mainly work on currently - on the money piece.

We are about to hit 5000 Balanced Opinions, we have over 500 members. Some may say it's not many but as for an incentivized public polling network, that has not been promoted anywhere, it's a lot. In order to operate successfully, we need 1000 active members total. 1K will allow us to reduce the statistical error to less than 3%. Many public polling companies base their analysis on 200- 500 responders and they are still successful. In our case responders will be there always to get incentives and we will be proactively building a bigger and bigger network thru marketing expenses.

Talking about the ICO: below is our design for the ICO Landing Page. We wanted to keep in simple and clean. We have it already in the coded HTML version for PC's and mobile devices and now we'll work on the copywriting and the back-end implementation of visual elements. Let us know if there is something you would like to change or add. We will reward all great ideas for a copywriting with rewards.

https://invis.io/AHDJQCYXW#/250212293_LP-Ico

We will not publish it until we have collected our target amount for marketing.

After we'are back from vacation, we promise to provide at least 1-2 updates per week! There is quite a bunch of stuff we need to tell you guys about!
If you have any questions let us know and we will reply asap.
We Believe in you guys, i have been creating cards on my network and expanding my collection since the card can be sold if someone wants it.

Thanks for the update.
Hope you guys are getting some good rest, it's going to be an intense month when the ico arrives  Cool
Activity: 205
That preview looks good. When are you planning on having the pre-ICO and ICO? Any details on those?
Activity: 40
What is the total amount of coins issued? How many coins are allocated for dropout?
Activity: 132
I like your ideas! Many new coin projects are popping up this month but many fail to develop well in the market, hopefully this project can be successful and can compete in the market.
Activity: 168
Thank you very much for pushing for more updates! Indeed, it's been very quiet lately, we took some time off to enjoy the first vacation since 1.5 years... We are back to work from next week! Smiley

PR.Network is a big, international project, and everything takes a lot of time. Only when we the founders, get fully dedicated to the project of this size, things will start turning around much faster. All that you see now has been built in the free time (usually at night as all work full-time). Our dev team, designer, project manager, social media guys all work part-time too. It is our goal and a necessity to build the platform full-time with a dedicated team. This is why we need the ICO. However, in order to start the ICO, we need proper marketing resources and this is what we mainly work on currently - on the money piece.

We are about to hit 5000 Balanced Opinions, we have over 500 members. Some may say it's not many but as for an incentivized public polling network, that has not been promoted anywhere, it's a lot. In order to operate successfully, we need 1000 active members total. 1K will allow us to reduce the statistical error to less than 3%. Many public polling companies base their analysis on 200- 500 responders and they are still successful. In our case responders will be there always to get incentives and we will be proactively building a bigger and bigger network thru marketing expenses.

Talking about the ICO: below is our design for the ICO Landing Page. We wanted to keep in simple and clean. We have it already in the coded HTML version for PC's and mobile devices and now we'll work on the copywriting and the back-end implementation of visual elements. Let us know if there is something you would like to change or add. We will reward all great ideas for a copywriting with rewards.

After we'are back from vacation, we promise to provide at least 1-2 updates per week! There is quite a bunch of stuff we need to tell you guys about!

Thank you so much for the update, you guys are awesome as building this project while still have a full time job , it's never easy but I believe you guys can do it , I have seen many ICO without any good working solution or application , just merely whitepaper

Btw I would like to offer help once again , if you guys short of hands just let me know, I'm a Javascript developer and I own a digital marketing solution company
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

We Believe in you guys, i have been creating cards on my network and expanding my collection since the card can be sold if someone wants it.

Pages:
Jump to: