Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews - page 22. (Read 33421 times)

Activity: 782
Merit: 500
You give your opinion on cards by giving them +1 or -1.

10-votes and 10+votes = 20 balanced votes, 20 BV's make you eligible for airdrop

someone correct me if I'm wrong  Tongue
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
No it didn't close, it's still early days kind of, you can join at www.pr.network.
With enough balanced votes you'll become eligible for airdrop.
What kind of votes do you mean? I am still hesitant now to join, i just need some information for this airdrop.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Do our first votes on cards we create have an influence on total earnings as well?
Do we actually have to predict the general public's opinion on our cards?

If so will we have the chance to rearrange our initial votes when we get further into the project.

Yes, all current Votes and PR Cards count a lot! All existing Votes will be backed by PRN Tokens, and PR Cards holders will be able to back their cards with Unique Tokens to hold or exchange, so the more Votes and Cards the better! Grin As soon as Public Opinion Predictions (POP) are rolled out, the amount locked to back the POP will increase and decrease daily depending on whether the member is right or wrong.

Yes, Votes should reflect the right guess about the Public Opinion (instead of member's personal views) Member can always change the Prediction to align it to the actual circumstances. Based on the actual status of all votes at the end of every cycle: 2% of a locked token (or higher if decided by the member) gets redistributed from members with incorrect predictions pro rata to those with the correct ones to incentive the community and reach out the highest prediction accuracy.

More details in the next update.
No it didn't close, it's still early days kind of, you can join at www.pr.network.
With enough balanced votes you'll become eligible for airdrop.
Activity: 320
Merit: 104
did airdrop closed? hope didnt miss this airdrop and  how to join, thanks very much .
Do our first votes on cards we create have an influence on total earnings as well?
Do we actually have to predict the general public's opinion on our cards?

If so will we have the chance to rearrange our initial votes when we get further into the project.
a very good project, is there a bounty program? or an airdrop program. Good luck ..

Yes, we definitely need many bounties! We've already preannounced them before but no solid preparation has been done yet.

Are there any bounty experts in the community!? Every Bounty Guru that thinks he or she can do a great job for PR.Network, please PM us.

We've reserved 3.000.000 PRN just for to the early builders. Bounty Experts, Web Designers, PHP Symfony devs, Solidity Devs, JavaScript devs, Copywriters, Technical Writers, Lawyers, Bloggers, Translators, Influencers we need you at PR.Network. If you feel you are a great fit, don't hesitate to contact us.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
a very good project, is there a bounty program? or an airdrop program. Good luck ..
do we have the whitepaper available? and are you planning a slack/discord?

Personally, prefer telegram  Smiley

Yes, we have the 1st draft already, now working on the final one. This week we will share the most important elements of the document.

We already have reserved the below:

https://pr-net.slack.com
https://t.me/prnetwork.
https://www.reddit.com/user/PR-NETWORK/

We will activate it as soon as we have more resources available.
Activity: 168

Personally prefer telegram  Smiley
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
At this moment PRN tokens aren't traded anywhere yet.

How are the votes we get on our cards (that we create) affecting our coin earnings?

Right now it seems to have no effect.

We are still before the implementation of predictions, so there is no effect yet but there will be in a near future.  In this week's update, we will explain how votes affect PR Card holder's earnings.
Activity: 266
can you drop the links where can we trade the PRN tokens? does anyone know about it?
Activity: 121
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
We are back! This week exclusively to Bitcointalk community we'll be releasing exciting news about:

- Unique Digital Assets (UDAs)
- UDAs Development Plan
- UDAs Distribution Plan
- Airdrop & ICO Plan

You will learn about the game plan we have for creating a success story for the PR.network and the community.

Stay Tuned!

Awesome! looking forward to the updates. Have been spreading the word among my peers, and they are really liking the project after joining.
All the best team!
We are back! This week exclusively to Bitcointalk community we'll be releasing exciting news about:

- Unique Digital Assets (UDAs)
- UDAs Development Plan
- UDAs Distribution Plan
- Airdrop & ICO Plan

You will learn about the game plan we have for creating a success story for the PR.network and the community.

Stay Tuned!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
How are the votes we get on our cards (that we create) affecting our coin earnings?

Right now it seems to have no effect.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
am i not too late to join this airdrop and how to get it?
hopefully i can still participate in this airdrop, thanks

As long as you join and get enough balanced votes you will be included in the airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
This is a very strong statement but we are absolutely sure about it:

Your decision to join the PR.Network as an early adopter is one of the best choices in your lifetime.

Next week you will learn why this is for real!

great to hear such a good news!

anyone here already reach lvl 5 ?
how many pr point to reach lvl 5?

I'm level 5
You need 64 votes. 32 on each side
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
This is a very strong statement but we are absolutely sure about it:

Your decision to join the PR.Network as an early adopter is one of the best choices in your lifetime.

Next week you will learn why this is for real!

great to hear such a good news!

anyone here already reach lvl 5 ?
how many pr point to reach lvl 5?
Pages:
Jump to: