Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OGC] #OnlineGamingCoin# on COINED UP !!! Crypto designed for Online Gaming - page 4. (Read 38996 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
coinedup twitter: Kris Linthoudt @klinthoufy
@CoinedUp I'll certainly do.. donation is on his way. Happy with @KittehCoin on the exchange!!! What about Xivra & OnlineGamingCoin?
Retweeted by CoinedUp.com

chance we hit this exchange place soon?

It is up on coinedup now. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
coinedup twitter: Kris Linthoudt @klinthoufy
@CoinedUp I'll certainly do.. donation is on his way. Happy with @KittehCoin on the exchange!!! What about Xivra & OnlineGamingCoin?
Retweeted by CoinedUp.com

chance we hit this exchange place soon?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Are there any buyers? I hae like 800 coins I wanna sell Smiley
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cool, firstly I consider we should add it to coinedup.com and coinex.pw, then to cryptsy. Just tell what shall we do for it.

I contacted coins-e and coinedup, but I don't know how to contact coinex.pw, if anybody knows, please pm me
May be we should make a thread here with petitions for different exchanges? For coinedum.com 1 petition, for coins-e 1 petition and for coinex.pw 1 petition. In each thread everyone should reply. Then when will be enogh replyes you send message for adding it to exchange. May be I'm wrong in the steps of adding coin to exchange. Just trying to help
Activity: 84
Cool, firstly I consider we should add it to coinedup.com and coinex.pw, then to cryptsy. Just tell what shall we do for it.

I contacted coins-e and coinedup, but I don't know how to contact coinex.pw, if anybody knows, please pm me
legendary
Ok guys, so it's time to make some noise.

I sent a request on cryptsy to add the coin, so come here to support it :
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62675

The more people vote, the bigger the chance to be listed, so don't hesitate and come to vote.
I've also contacted other exchange places.

As I tell in the message, some people contacted me by pm to tell me all the good they thought about the coin, and hope that it will grow because they are deeply interested in it, and think it could go high, so it's a good news.

Secondly, I will start some giveaways, and some games to win OGCs. If some of you have ideas of fun games to launch and which could make the people getting interest in the come, you're welcome to give me suggestions.

Don't forget that the promotion of the coin is a team-job, a community-job, and together we will grow.

If we get to an exchange place, I will then start to contact little gaming sites which could be interested with the project. But that's a second step.

It's just the beginning ! I've a lot of plans for the coin !
Activity: 84
Ok guys, so it's time to make some noise.

I sent a request on cryptsy to add the coin, so come here to support it :
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62675

The more people vote, the bigger the chance to be listed, so don't hesitate and come to vote.
I've also contacted other exchange places.

As I tell in the message, some people contacted me by pm to tell me all the good they thought about the coin, and hope that it will grow because they are deeply interested in it, and think it could go high, so it's a good news.

Secondly, I will start some giveaways, and some games to win OGCs. If some of you have ideas of fun games to launch and which could make the people getting interest in the come, you're welcome to give me suggestions.

Don't forget that the promotion of the coin is a team-job, a community-job, and together we will grow.

If we get to an exchange place, I will then start to contact little gaming sites which could be interested with the project. But that's a second step.

It's just the beginning ! I've a lot of plans for the coin !
Activity: 112
We have to promote this coin, giveaways and stuff. We have to co-operate and get some value in this coin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Solo-mined this last night until today morning and was lucky enough to get one of the 2% block-rewards! This is the first time I'm able to solo-mine anything at all, so for me a big surprise!
Yes, difficulty is still that low..  Shocked

Currently mining at http://ogc.idcray.com which is very stable and finding blocks every 2-5 minutes. It's still no fees at all and I recommend it.

Good coin!  Cool

oGwrU1q3PFR7Yw4ib8U7KCMrppLArv1Egv

Edit: There is something funny with the Linux wallet. Has anyone successfully installed it? In Ubuntu?
legendary
good coin

how is it a good coin no interest in it at all, dead few days after release.
Why dead? I pm'd dev and asked him. He told he is macking something, I do not remember what exactly
Activity: 434
Merit: 251

WTS 1500 Coins. Please PM .

Activity: 119
good coin

how is it a good coin no interest in it at all, dead few days after release.
legendary
Activity: 602
what happened to voting for new logo and what happend to the dev? Grin

New logo was decided as #6 not sure about everybody else but i got 10 coins as he said.

participated and got 500 coins
Activity: 308
We have gamecoin for this purpose. Use for this coin?
Activity: 686
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This coin is dead i guess...?
Activity: 119
I lost more than 2000 coins with OGC valid-error pool  Huh

yep trash pool.
Activity: 559
Please let me know if you would be interested in a hangman version similar to http://earthcoin.z80.us/
I don't know about the creators, but the community would love it Grin
Activity: 80
I lost more than 2000 coins with OGC valid-error pool  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: