Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OGC] #OnlineGamingCoin# on COINED UP !!! Crypto designed for Online Gaming - page 5. (Read 38996 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
what happened to voting for new logo and what happend to the dev? Grin

New logo was decided as #6 not sure about everybody else but i got 10 coins as he said.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what happened to voting for new logo and what happend to the dev? Grin
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Valid-error pool still has not transfered my ~1900 coins to my wallet.  I check all the wallet info and it matched. What is going on? It has been at least 24 hours.

EDIT: Just checked and it does not show in my history either. WTF is going on?

Try dedicatedpool.com, i mine all altcoins there and never had any problems.  Best pool out there so far.
Activity: 182
Valid-error pool still has not transfered my ~1900 coins to my wallet.  I check all the wallet info and it matched. What is going on? It has been at least 24 hours.

EDIT: Just checked and it does not show in my history either. WTF is going on?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 140
Activity: 8
If will make it if dedicatedpool.com supports it, which we are.

Just mine on dedicatedpool.com and let me do the rest.  If we get a large interest in a coin, people take notice.

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
[email protected] / IRC on freenode #dedicatedpool
http://dedicatedpool.com/images/l.png

Is the pool/mining fixed?  The cron issues is what got me not interested in mining.
legendary
Bounty for 1st exchange to adopt it maybe?
Good idea really! Dev you should do it really. I love design of this coin
Activity: 37
Bounty for 1st exchange to adopt it maybe?
legendary
Thread for selling/buying is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395054.new#new

But we seriously need an exchange now, I'm hoping that the developer is working on it
We need promotion first I consider
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
Thread for selling/buying is here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395054.new#new

But we seriously need an exchange now, I'm hoping that the developer is working on it
Activity: 140
wts 21.99 coins PM with offer
If this coin make it to the exchange market,, who knows how high the value of a single coin, think about it... if Steam or any other online game server use  this coin what would be the outcome???  Grin

yea, or imagine this coin would suddenly start healing cancer patients. i mean, imagine the pope had cancer and he then: oh man fu. and then the other popes are coming and all popes like: oh man fu. and then for some reason somebody comes with an onlinegamingcoin and heals the pope and he: yea, onlinegamingcoin rules and all the other popes then: yea, onlinegamingcoin. the media echo would be insane.

why would any company that's not even supporting bitcoin or litecoin right now start to support a stupid unknown copycat whose only connection to the online gaming industry is its stupid badly sounding name? why don't they just make their own coin then if it's that simple?
Activity: 20
I only have one active connection can someone send me some small amount to see if I'm not forked and can receive? I would greatly appreciate it and will send it back!

odgz5ha7RetFwKtbD8wUzpnjQWtdMhAGjH

Just mine on dedicatedpool.com and let me do the rest.  If we get a large interest in a coin, people take notice.

Good to hear Smiley

Activity: 772
Merit: 500
If this coin make it to the exchange market,, who knows how high the value of a single coin, think about it... if Steam or any other online game server use  this coin what would be the outcome???  Grin
Anyone notices that the http://ogc.idcray.com/ mining pool did not pay in the last 6 hours.

I haven't got any credit between(server time) 2014-01-02 01:57:49 to 2014-01-02 08:40:24 as shown in http://ogc.idcray.com/index.php?page=account&action=transactions

Something must be wrong, is there anyone encountered the same issue?

Any comments from idcray?

Yeah, 4000% completed block, gave up mining there, cashed out but it took me like 15 minutes to log in go to my account and file to cash out, it was really laggy again, willgo back if they get it sorted out.

I think it could be to do with the other pool im in having 51+% of the hasrate, dunno if that is anything to do with it :/

EDIT:

I see, the 4000% block is because their cron job probably got hung up.

Activity: 44
Difficulty is going low, this coin is almost as profitable now as it was when the payout was 500  Shocked
Kinda sad that people seem to be losing interest, though.
I think interest will pick back up when it hits an exchange. I think this coin has a good chance if they can partner up with some established gaming sites, especially mainstream gamers.
Difficulty is going low, this coin is almost as profitable now as it was when the payout was 500  Shocked
Kinda sad that people seem to be losing interest, though.
Pages:
Jump to: