Pages:
Author

Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 11522 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Ohni is one of the earliest cryptocurrencies that I've encountered when I started in crypto. The CEO Thethird Mann and his team are very accommodating. They are very active here, in FB, in Twitter, in their website. And they are doing their best to create one of the best cryptocurrencies that we can ever have.

When going for an ICO don't just look on the characteristics of the coin itself, or even the roadmap. Those can be changed. But if I were you, I will look at who are the people behind them, the developers. I think the team behind Ohni is one of the best in the industry. ThirdMann is a great developers and the others as well in the team. They are doing pretty rad in their marketing as well. That's why I know that this will go to the moon!

It has all the criteria of the future successful cryptocoin! And what's more, they truly believe on what Ohni can achieve.

So that's why I'm very bullish with Ohni. Smiley

Don't miss this ride to the moon. Ride while you still can -- cheap. Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
great project with great CEO sure Great future one of my favorite Coin as of now..
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
nice project really amazing best project in crypto world. Ohni is a great success someday because of   unique best features and great services they can offer. good luck to this best project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Good and fantastic project concept dev. I like the idea that Ohni will have its own off-chain localized IoT blockchain that will be running on mobile phones
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Looks very exciting project!!!
Now there are some company try to create Card using by coin,
However your project is sore far more trustable!!
Wising your project success  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I think Ohni will become a strong contender against the current banks right now. In fact, I am seeing Ohni will dethroned the banks in the long run. This is because I think Ohni will make banking to the unbanked nearer to them. over 95% of the world's population has no access to banks, but with Ohni, these ordinary people (and even those who are in the higher wrings of society) will be able to have full control with their finances, in just their fingertips!

So I am very long with Ohni. I think Ohni is the future. Plus, they are aiming an almost none to zero fee transactions for IoT or Internet of Things. Which should be. They have all the best characteristics of Ripple, OMG, BTC and IOTA combined! So I think Ohni is one of the strongest cryptocurrencies out there. Grab this gem while it's still dirt cheap. Because if you think you were unlucky missing out BTC, you will be doubly unlucky if you missed this one!

That is just a friendly reminder guys. So I suggest just go dive in to Ohni. Study it!
Activity: 49
The best cryptocurrency Smiley great idea
Activity: 30
this projects seems to have a great impact in crypto world interms of banking....gonna support this project...
Activity: 151
When it comes to cryptocurrency, OHNI is the best for me. Great of services, Great offers. Great Future!!! Join the OHNI team now!!!
Activity: 5
Very Awesome project Smiley I am so glad that i am part of this project Smiley Many of us are waiting to become more successful this project Smiley Thank you for this wonderful project Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Great Project concept and whitepaper. Very unique token right now. Hoping for the great success
Activity: 742
ohni is one of the promising crypto currency today!with the most generous dev i've known..OHNI will rock!keep up the good work OHNI TEAM 💜💜💜💜
Activity: 74
This project seems very interesting and have a good Future, Im gonna follow and Support this project. Hope for the best, Good luck and thanks dev.
Activity: 22
Great project and good job to the team. The concept of the project is very unique
Activity: 70
More power to your project Ohni! Looking forward to a better and brighter future with you guys!
Activity: 80
great concept,
so much idea,
detailed road map
hope this project will succeed with the help of community
hard working development team Smiley
Activity: 198
great project with great future
so proud to join airdrop
thanks and godbless.
Activity: 4
I read OHNI information.
They don't depend on Ethereum, but use original blockchain. So it's unique from other coins.
I expect it very much!!
Activity: 19
ohni   will be the one of tbe best crypto currency in the world  in the future   your project wil became successful,one the toppest crypto someday please keep your fighting spirits and all community is in your side please ,Be strong keep going on ohni team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Great project! I hope it will be enlisted to various exchangers. Ohni has great potential
Pages:
Jump to: