Author

Topic: 🆗[ANN][OK] Okcash | ⚡Fast | LTSSposv3hybrid | Easy to use | Reliable | ROKOS ✅ - page 166. (Read 458170 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Started staking this coin from today. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004
OK

New Bitcoin Rush Episode 46 is out!

Featuring OKCash (Watch Video)

Help with your support on RT:   https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Rush/status/596816555574317057

Njoy Bitcoin Rush Crypto News Media, as a community we can show our support and appreciation to the Show

with a BTC donation/Tip at: 17vPhPit8cZP3sspyFw57f4Tj98ab9Hm3g (Bitcoin Rush Address)

*sidenote: OKCash Multipool will be released in the next days.

Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Algo: Started as a PoW/PoS Scrypt Hybrid mine-able for 15 days without halving to make it fair for all the miners no matter when they started.

normally algo is something like script, sha, x11,etc
this is a new algo for me do i need special software/hardware to run "Started as a PoW/PoS Scrypt Hybrid mine-able for 15 days without halving to make it fair for all the miners no matter when they started."

Also, you will be able to mine on the OKCash multipool when that comes out soon.
legendary
OK
Algo: Started as a PoW/PoS Scrypt Hybrid mine-able for 15 days without halving to make it fair for all the miners no matter when they started.

this is a new algo for me do i need special software/hardware to run "Started as a PoW/PoS Scrypt Hybrid mine-able for 15 days without halving to make it fair for all the miners no matter when they started."

Thanks for your post, welcome to the community and sorry for the confusion, we are fixing it to prevent further missconceptions.

Algo: Scrypt
History: Started as a PoW/PoS hybrid, meaning miners were able to use their gpu cards and special miner equipments to mine the coin for the first 15 days without halving to make it more fair to miners, After this Phase, OKCash became a Full Proof of Stake (PoS) Cryptocurrency, meaning the only way to create more coins is the process of staking.

What is Staking?
In easy Terms is the process where you keep your coins in your wallet running, and your coins start to "stake" meaning after 8-24 hours your wallet will start to mine for more coins according to the quantity of coins you already have in your wallet, at a rate of 69% per Year without the need for special equipment. You only need to keep the OKCash wallet running and some Coins in it to start getting more coins. (This nodes help maintain a decentralized, secure and fast network, hence why they get the rewards for trusting and supporting the network/project)

**Adding to OP
Activity: 288

Activity: 591

Did you know there's only 2 words in the whole world that require no translation to any language to be understood?

One of the words is "NO"

the other one is "OK"

so

It's OK

Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
legendary
OK
Why  is this coin not yet at bittrex or polo?

my 2 cents

bittrex - probably because it used to be called pimp, they stated they wouldnt add coins with an offensive / derogatory name (from gimp thread)

Polo - isnt this a mint? jk i dont really use em so no idea

anyhow we have cex and bleutrade i'd imagine bittrex will be adding it soonish though more volume or a bribe seems to be the best way to get there

Correct, the only thing we missed before was a proper name to relay the positive work of the project, and even the previous name was funny it was controversial but was understandably seen as /offensive-derogatory category.

That issue and the community requests, and the better name to convey the positive work were of the mains reasons to make the full rebrand.

The only issue preventing the listing on this exchanges has been solved and we are in constant touch with them in case they need anything.

We already resend the Coin addition request at Bittrex per Mr Bill request as well, they are really cool guys and part of the community at my eyes as one key suggestion from them helped shape the new brand also, "If you are doing a positive work, why not using a positive name to proper communicate it". So thank you as well guys.

They are watching our code and communities and markets, same for the other exchanges, we just sent the new requests to the other exchanges also, but what they most like is the community interaction so big part of being added to this exchanges is on the community with their constant requests and petitions.

A proper reliable technology with Community Power, work and cooperation are one of the main aspects to aim for broad adoption.

A Big thanks to you the Community.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Why  is this coin not yet at bittrex or polo?

my 2 cents

bittrex - probably because it used to be called pimp, they stated they wouldnt add coins with an offensive / derogatory name (from gimp thread)

Polo - isnt this a mint? jk i dont really use em so no idea

anyhow we have cex and bleutrade i'd imagine bittrex will be adding it soonish though more volume or a bribe seems to be the best way to get there
Activity: 41
Why  is this coin not yet at bittrex or polo?
Activity: 265
Great logos, I'll be checking in here and maybe investing a bit of btc.

Glad you like, welcome to the community

Thanks good to be here. maybe i'll mine some of this coin
legendary
OK

Glad you like, welcome to the community
Activity: 265
legendary
OK

OPEN BOUNTIES

Ann Translation Chinese  -  10,000 OK
Ann Translation Russian  -  10,000 OK

Send me PM,
No google translations accepted,
Texts sent for check with proper language speakers.

Activity: 591
Hello i have some pimp cash in my wallet what i have to do to convert them to okcash ?.

1.- Backup your wallet and close the old client.

2.- Decompress/Install the new OKCash v2.0.0.0 Client.

3.- Rename your system Data directory  called "Pimpcash" to "OKCash".

Windows Path:  C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Roaming/OKCash     
MAC Path: /Users/(yourusername)/Library/Application Support/OKCash
Linux Path: /home/user/.okcash

* If you use the .conf file please rename it from pimpcash.conf to okcash.conf.

4.- Start the OKCash v2.0.0.0 Client and you are done.

Activity: 29
Hello i have some pimp cash in my wallet what i have to do to convert them to okcash ?.
Activity: 240
i don't see why its so slow around here this coin has to start moving  Huh forum participation people stop being scammed but stuff like glide and get on the real path to development here
Jump to: