Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ONC] Onecoin - CPU only - Pools opened! - page 17. (Read 74872 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 250
The custom cpuminer linked in the OP is working fine for me after compiling it on 64-bit Ubuntu.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
   Huh Huh Huh

it now mines but every block is mined to a different address and does not go to my wallet?

Same here, is that normal?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
   Huh
legendary
   Huh Huh Huh

it now mines but every block is mined to a different address and does not go to my wallet?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I guess you all mean 2.2MH/s not Gh/s

Wallet gives info in hash not Khash correct?

but still alot of power...since a fair processor will only give you around 100K

G
Screw me, lol. Mhashes, of course.
My i5 is giving around 36 khashes.
Activity: 209
Is there any trade going on anywhere? Need to get some pricing reference for mining profitability ..
Not yet, but one (order lists with escrow) is coming soon.

BTW network hashrate estimates to 2.2 Gh/s

I guess you all mean 2.2MH/s not Gh/s

Wallet gives info in hash not Khash correct?

but still alot of power...since a fair processor will only give you around 100K

G
legendary
OMG. Did you use cpuminer from the link in OP post? Try also to add "-s 1" to minerd options, this will make cpuminer get the latest information from wallet every second.

yeah i put it on my server, nothing so far, yeah i've put the -s 1, we'll see if there is any change.
OMG. Did you use cpuminer from the link in OP post? Try also to add "-s 1" to minerd options, this will make cpuminer get the latest information from wallet every second.
Activity: 182
So far I like it, I'm getting blocks.

With SUPER TINY rewards lol, but that's normal it seems  Cool

Hasn't been since YAC and BQC that I mined and had fun Smiley
legendary
[2013-06-13 23:20:49] accepted: 0/25 (0.00%), 164.63 khash/s (booooo)

somethings never change i guess
Is there any trade going on anywhere? Need to get some pricing reference for mining profitability ..
Not yet, but one (order lists with escrow) is coming soon.

BTW network hashrate estimates to 2.2 Gh/s
Activity: 322
Supersonic
Have to say this has been the fairest and most balanced launch yet.  I don't have much cpu power but the orphans seem to be calming down nicely and network growing at steady pace. Also zero premine which is unheard of.

Rewards are 160nONC now .. the max block reward will eventually be 500nONC   ? is that right?
Thanks, I'm glad to hear this. Yep, after block 25500 the reward will be 500 nONC. This should happen tomorrow or the day after.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Have to say this has been the fairest and most balanced launch yet.  I don't have much cpu power but the orphans seem to be calming down nicely and network growing at steady pace. Also zero premine which is unheard of.

Rewards are 160nONC now .. the max block reward will eventually be 500nONC   ? is that right?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Well, this was the first time I've ever used the settings menu to change the units the amounts are shown in.   For that alone, I've already enjoyed this coin more than most!

+140.00 nONC

is a lot easier to read than

+.00000014 ONC

ahhh, you're absolutely right.   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 354
Is this possible to mine in XP/Win32?
Yep, with built-in miner. cpuminer crashes for some reason, didn't have time to investigate it yet.
You mean the -qt miner? All the minerds included are 64bit. If it's the -qt miner where is the info for the .conf file?
Yep, with built-in miner. cpuminer crashes for some reason, didn't have time to investigate it yet.
Activity: 354
Activity: 287
Well, this was the first time I've ever used the settings menu to change the units the amounts are shown in.   For that alone, I've already enjoyed this coin more than most!

+140.00 nONC

is a lot easier to read than

+.00000014 ONC

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Okay i give up on this coin.. cpu mining isn't that fun.. nothing with close to 1mhs on this

how long were you mining for??
Pages:
Jump to: