Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 27. (Read 124280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
The beginning of the good news .  New joint means a new hope.

https://blog.firstblood.io/how-to-become-a-firstblood-partner-5c2a4fa17390

Good Lord  i sure hope so big guy people stop selling 1st blood at penny price

He probably doesn't know the latest updates. He just saw the chart and decided to call quits. He'll be in for a surprise when the price bounces up after selling his entire stash.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The beginning of the good news .  New joint means a new hope.

https://blog.firstblood.io/how-to-become-a-firstblood-partner-5c2a4fa17390

Good Lord  i sure hope so big guy people stop selling 1st blood at penny price
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The price had risen to three dollars . Without new development, it is very difficult for prices to rise .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
i think many altcoin now is undervalue after bitcoin hardfork, so that firstblood maybe until christmas altcoin comeback to glory. people must be keep calm for this. bitcoin very strong
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Idea sounds great, it was about the time that something like this happened. Just checked your website looks pretty nice and has a nice looking UI.
Keep up the great work!  Grin
The anniversary is just a month away . I'm waiting for the anniversary's Ascension .
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Word is there is a new whitepaper coming out soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Hey! Where I can find roadmap and where I can read WP?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
oversold and underrated for its current state.

I expect  this coming out as a huge winner over time too.
Lets see.
Activity: 98
Weekly updates, working beta, HARD WORKING TEAM... This project is gonna be great success.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
i go all in
really, i hope its goin up 2x 2.5x soon
well its just my feelings
Activity: 98
Thread title says: OpenBeta. But there's no links in OP. Just lots of info about ICO I don't need anymore.

What is the good source of info for 1st blood project?

Check their Twitter out, daily tweets and weekly updates: https://twitter.com/firstbloodio
With Ethfinex launching soon 1st will get a huge pump, this is one of the erc20 tokens that are extremely undervalued at the moment
Do you know when Ethfinex will launch? I am really looking forward to the debut of Ethfinex.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6sedsq/when_will_ethfinex_be_released
Activity: 165
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Thread title says: OpenBeta. But there's no links in OP. Just lots of info about ICO I don't need anymore.

What is the good source of info for 1st blood project?
Activity: 392
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
1st is highly undervalued right now. I think this project will gain momentum once the real 1st token is integrated into the system.
Activity: 392
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
With Ethfinex launching soon 1st will get a huge pump, this is one of the erc20 tokens that are extremely undervalued at the moment
Do you know when Ethfinex will launch? I am really looking forward to the debut of Ethfinex.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Cheapest buy opportunity for 1st now! I bought good amoint of 1st tokens an will hold it till the platform release. I think that give a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 107
This does stick out as one of the few quality coins that hasn't rallied back after the whole bitcoin August 1st thing.
Pages:
Jump to: