Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 28. (Read 124280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
The price dropped a lot. To purchase, as appropriate . These prices are on the buying level.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Hi Everyone!

Just released our latest dev up dates. Made some major additions to our ladder and improved performance, check it out!

https://blog.firstblood.io/beta-dev-update-4-7832007d695e
Good work team! Now it is good time to buy more 1st. When btc ralli will end, good coins like 1st will go to the moon.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
That's exciting. Time for 1st blood run to moon?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Esports concepts multiplying nowadays a great projects to boost Esport competition in the blockchain platform. goodluck with the project dev.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/pqBLuhb.jpg
Hi Everyone!

Just released our latest dev up dates. Made some major additions to our ladder and improved performance, check it out!

https://blog.firstblood.io/beta-dev-update-4-7832007d695e
Activity: 98
Any idea why is the price still dropping . i thoughti hit the floor at 16-17000 but it seems in it heading towards another floor. It is one of the few popular coins which has not recovered after the Bitcoin chain split .

It's dropping because of BTC going up so fast in the last weeks and because of panic sellers who are selling for a loss. This is one of the few tokens with an active development, a working beta and weekly news from devs...
Activity: 143
Any idea why is the price still dropping . i thoughti hit the floor at 16-17000 but it seems in it heading towards another floor. It is one of the few popular coins which has not recovered after the Bitcoin chain split .
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Activity: 210
Why FIRST BLOOD price rate is down..?

becuase everybody is selling crypto to buy bitcoin don't worry when bitcoin fever is down every altcoin will be increase specially this because it is eth token
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
Why FIRST BLOOD price rate is down..?
1st blood is pumping yesterday i saw first blood is selling in bitrex 1.33 but it again went down i think because of wallet offline issue, but it is a matter of time that issue will resolved permanently and we will see first blood rate going up 3 to 5 dollar or more.  Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Sooner or later, this coin will be pumped very hard. The open-beta works great, and the future update is incoming.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
This thing ever going to pump?
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Moderators and Developers
I have also the same question as the above two. Is the mining algorithm is using  a script/GPU or ASIC. Also what was the ICO price of this project  FirstBlood.io
The ICO price of 1st is 0.005 Eth. And it cannot be mined.
Lol it can't be mined.....its an ETHEREUM TOKEN....lol...
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I have also the same question as the above two. Is the mining algorithm is using  a script/GPU or ASIC. Also what was the ICO price of this project  FirstBlood.io
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
Dota 2 Game works perfect on this firstblood site.
but my question is how to mine firstblood ?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
how to mine this coin ?
This coin is on ETH platform. You cannot mine erc-20 tokens.
He's asking "how to mine", not "how much i can mine"...
I have also the same question. Is the mining algorithm is using  a script/GPU or ASIC. Also what was the ICO price of this project  FirstBlood.io
Pages:
Jump to: