Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform - page 24. (Read 124280 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I think this project is happening. Never an admin are not interested in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The problem with this coin is that, the devs won't let you speak about firstcoin in their firstcoin discord channel but you can speak about other coins (makes no sense). They won't give you inside info about roadmap in their slack, there is like no real way to get information about this coin. Marketing is horrible with this team, so how are investors suppose to invest?.. oh wait, they don't like when you use the word invest. The teams attitude is not investor friendly. They treat Firstblood as an asset not an investment. Firstblood devs need to grow up and create an actual community for the firstblood investors.
If this coin is to actively develop, then of course the price will continue to go up... Another thing is that now the trend is in the direction of coins of a different kind, more technological as they say.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.

ok,becarule  the  account
Activity: 686
The problem with this coin is that, the devs won't let you speak about firstcoin in their firstcoin discord channel but you can speak about other coins (makes no sense). They won't give you inside info about roadmap in their slack, there is like no real way to get information about this coin. Marketing is horrible with this team, so how are investors suppose to invest?.. oh wait, they don't like when you use the word invest. The teams attitude is not investor friendly. They treat Firstblood as an asset not an investment. Firstblood devs need to grow up and create an actual community for the firstblood investors.
If this coin is to actively develop, then of course the price will continue to go up... Another thing is that now the trend is in the direction of coins of a different kind, more technological as they say.
Activity: 33
STOP TELLING FUD

i speak with the team and they work hard for the next game

https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/161549112.jpg
That's exciting! Bullish now. To moon!
Activity: 48
i BOUGHT IN jUNE. lOST NEARLY 90% OF IT'S VALUE! Was thinking about buying some cheap to level the pain, but I'm outta this dead coin asap. When aa dev team doesn't even come to the forum to supports its investors to me that's the sign they only care about how rich they got by the cost of others.
Activity: 1148
people still sell this coin, what happen? many coins now is downtrend, i waiting rate 1st 0,00005. i think this ideal rate to buy
Activity: 2
Activity: 3
STOP TELLING FUD

i speak with the team and they work hard for the next game

https://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/161549112.jpg
Activity: 21
im sorry guys, but the devs have run away with your money

What makes you this this?
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
im sorry guys, but the devs have run away with your money
Activity: 33
This coin is so undervalued. It will hit $1 in a very short time. Don't miss this opportunity. Just bought 3000+ coins!:)
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
nice to see 1st back in the top 100.  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
This is the right advice, I mean don't put all eggs in one basket... Thank you all for the answers!
Activity: 21
Well news does keep a coins value up or down. Maybe the devs don't want to pop out any old news that comes around instead release good news when it happens. When good news does happen this coin will probably go up a good amount. The tanking in price is probably due to the negative news going on with China. Have a hunch this coin will go up at some point I hope I'm right if not o well . Don't put all eggs in one basket.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Today there were news that 1ST will be delisted by Yunbi, anyone else heard about this?

Today Yunbi reported that many tokens will be delisted. Its problem with China financial regulators and now its only internal China problem.

We are sorry to inform you that tokens (QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN) will be delisted from Yunbi.
https://twitter.com/yunbicom/status/905417001287335936

These coins became the scapegoat. Now the team needs to work harder and prove themselves.
Activity: 403
Today there were news that 1ST will be delisted by Yunbi, anyone else heard about this?

Today Yunbi reported that many tokens will be delisted. Its problem with China financial regulators and now its only internal China problem.

We are sorry to inform you that tokens (QTUM, GXS, EOS, ANS, DGD, 1ST, GNT, REP, SNT, OMG, PAY, LUN, VEN) will be delisted from Yunbi.
https://twitter.com/yunbicom/status/905417001287335936
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Activity: 7
I asked this question to community about a month ago. Didnt get any answers.

Is there any investor here who can help me explain how this token will gain any value? Whats the purpose of the token? Why would i invest in Firstblood?
I believe in Gaming. I own some First now but i really need to see why this token can get higher value. If there are some good points i will for sure invest alot more.

Thanks

Activity: 420
Merit: 267
I adored this task since half a month yet needed to sit tight for a decent time to get in.
Pages:
Jump to: