Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 19. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
So far, all the information about this project did not give me a desire to invest, and I didn't find the team information.

i have same question similar like you Cool
Activity: 71
What is the necessary and sufficient conditions to play Band Game? If you are wondering, let me help you.

The necessary condition:

You are forced to have OriBiz (OriBiz is a unit of Band Game). If you want to join in Band Game but you haven't OriBiz, you can buy Ori at

the exchange: http://token.store/trade/ORI. And then convert from Ori into OriBiz by way of accessing on http://manager.oricoin.co =>

Exchanges and do the form. The conversion price as follows:

1 Ori = $0.05

1 ORI = 5 OriBiz

The sufficient condition:

You must have your Ori account. If you haven't, you please register at http://manager.oricoin.co

After you have full necessary and sufficient condition, you can join in Band Game at http://band.oricoin.co in 2

hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays. There are many valuable rewards awaiting you.

WISH YOU THE LUCK!

Activity: 255
Merit: 10
There are a few people ask me how to start the Ori Staking. You don't worry, i will help you.

To start anything, first of all, you have to create account. And the first thing you need to do is that you have to create Ori account.

To create Ori account, you please take the following steps:

Step 1: Access on page: http://manager.oricoin.co

Step 2: Click on "Create an account"

Step 3: Fill full your personal information: Full name, Username, Email, Phone, Password, Re-type your password. And then press

"Submit" (Note that: You remember to tick the box "I'm not a robot").

Step 4: After you press "Submit". The system will send you an Email. You please access on Email that you have registered above in

order to confirm account by the way of pressing on "Activate account". So you have created Ori account successfully.

RIGHT NOW, LET'S GET STARTED TO TAKE STAKING STEPS:  

Step 1: You log in by your Ori account at http://manager.oricoin.co

Step 2:  Click on Wallet =>Deposits & Withdrawals, then transfer ETH and Ori to Web page to start Staking.

You can see more details about instructions for Staking by the way of accessing on http://manager.oricoin.co.

And then click on "Support" to follow their instructions.

WISH YOU THE SUCCESS WITH STAKING!
Activity: 73
From what I've searched, Ori is a coin appreciated highly by investors.
This is a potential coin and it has a bright future. I'm also participant in this project
and make the community with them. And i find this is a coin which is worth for investing in.
I have earned some huge amounts from this project. Ori is a reliable project.
They always follow the plans that they have set out. There are no any falsehood in that.
And i think that is a thing we need.
Activity: 93
The competition among players in Band Game is increasingly attractive and dramatic.

The reward in Band is increasing every day. And they still have not found the winner yet.

This is a good opportunity for all of us to get the great and valuable rewards from the program.

Good luck for all!

There was the change about the reward in Band Game

The player who has the most Band number of the day will get 0.1 ETH, instead of 100 OriBiz

The winner in Band will receive the ETH reward. If there are no any winners, the reward will increase by 10% in the next day.

The reward today is 7 ETH

Let's wait until 13:00 of today at http://band.oricoin.co to play and earn the valuable reward from the program.
Activity: 135
The yesterday's reward for the winner in Band Game has been up to 6.5 ETH. But there were still not any winners.
And of course, the reward will increase by 10% in the next day. And today, the reward for the winner will be 7 ETH. 
This is a valuable reward. And it's a pity if we miss this precious opportunity. 

The 7 ETH reward for today. Great. Why don't we try joining in Band Game today?
I remember that there was the winner in this Band Game with the nearly 2 ETH reward.
What if we are lucky enough in today, we will receive 7 ETH. What a wonderful thing, isn't it?
I will continue to try. And what about you?

Great! The reward is extremely attractive.
The 7 ETH for today. I can't help joining. 
Can't miss the chance once in a blue moon. 
As far as I know, Ori will purge the group in Band Game to prepare for the welcome the players and good games.
In the next time, the players will welcome the new, strange and unique Seri Game. And the reward conversion
is extremely attractive. Let's wait!

Right now, there are many players who have received the deserving reward up to 8 numbers.
Congrats to all of you!
Activity: 177
There were not any winners in Band Game yesterday.
And as usual, 0.1 ETH will be rewarded for the player
who has the most Band number of the day. Let's congratulate
the player named huyhung68. He won 0.1 ETH with the most
Band number of yesterday. Once again, congrats to you!
Activity: 87
The yesterday's reward for the winner in Band Game has been up to 6.5 ETH. But there were still not any winners.
And of course, the reward will increase by 10% in the next day. And today, the reward for the winner will be 7 ETH. 
This is a valuable reward. And it's a pity if we miss this precious opportunity. 

The 7 ETH reward for today. Great. Why don't we try joining in Band Game today?
I remember that there was the winner in this Band Game with the nearly 2 ETH reward.
What if we are lucky enough in today, we will receive 7 ETH. What a wonderful thing, isn't it?
I will continue to try. And what about you?
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Activity: 73
The reward in Band is real. Once again, congratulations to all players
who have won the valuable rewards from the OriBand game program.
Ori platform is becoming differentiated rather than we predict. Besides the Ori Staking program, they focus on:

1. Community

2. Game Ecosystem (Payment - Exchange)

3. Business Matching (Finance- Consulting)

4. E-commerce (Marketing - reward points) 

5. The latest news update from the Global Blockchain Information

Let's welcome the next surprising news from Ori in each day and wait for the real sustainable development of Ori in the future.
Activity: 135
The reward in Band Game has had the change. The reward for the winner in Band is ETH.
And the reward for the player who has the most Band number of the day is also ETH.
0.1 ETH will be rewarded for the player with the most Band number of the day.
And I think that this is a good news for all of participants.
ORI said: "Band Game has attracted a large number of participants. The receiving reward in Game among members is increasingly difficult. To increase the attractiveness of game, we officially notify that we will increase by 0.1 ETH for Users having the most Band number of the day."

Great!

Wonderful! The reward in Band Game is more and more attractive. Let's join in Band Game right now to have the chance to own the valuable rewards from the program.

Join at: http://band.oricoin.co/
Duration: In 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays.

Wish all we the luck!

Great! A good project with the attractive reward. The reward for the player who has the most Band number of the day has increased by 0.1 ETH. And i am increasingly interested with this project.
There has the player who receives the reward in Band Game every day. That is a wonderful thing. The reward for the winner in Band is increasing. And the number of players receiving the reward for the player who has the most Band number of the day is increasingly more.
It's greater that Ori has increased the reward for the player with the most Band number of the day is 0.1 ETH because there are a large number of participants, which lead to competition among players is huge. Thus, the receiving reward is also increasingly difficult. One can say that this is a great chance for all of us. You can easily get 0.1 ETH if you have the most Band number of the day, even if you are not the winner.

Let's join in this program at http://band.oricoin.co from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays to win the attractive rewards from this game.

WISH ALL WE THE WIN!
Activity: 177
As far as I know, Over the past time, There were some players who have won 100 OriBiz
with the most Band number of the day. And Ori has also sent the congratulations to them.
These players are Olitary, Anatoly711 and Orihoanminh. Congratulations to all of you!
You are one of the lucky players in this Band Game.

Besides the 3 players above, Ori has also sent their congratulation to player named Marcos.
He has won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of the day. Congrats!

Great! Happy for your victory. You are one of the lucky guys. Fortunate than me.
Once again, congratulations to you, guys!
As far as I know, Over the past time, There were some players who have won 100 OriBiz
with the most Band number of the day. And Ori has also sent the congratulations to them.
These players are Olitary, Anatoly711 and Orihoanminh. Congratulations to all of you!

Besides the 3 players above, Ori has also sent their congratulation to player named Marcos.
He has won 0.1 ETH with the most Band number of the day. Congrats!

Activity: 87
Oricoin does look so good and promising. Because Ori often appear in advertising, promotional campaigns and discounts. Surely everyone will be very easy to know Ori and embedded in the mindset as it often appears. Very good work dev.

From what i have searched, Ori is highly appreciated by investors. This is a potential coin and it has a bright future. I'm also participant in this project and made the community with them. And the profits that i have received from this project is quite high. And in my opinion, this is a potential coin and has more promising in the future. A reliable project. What they say they have exactly done according to their plan. There is no falsehood in that. And i think that that is a thing that all investors are needing.
Pages:
Jump to: