Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORICOIN] Potential and Application - page 20. (Read 9169 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
ORI said: "Band Game has attracted a large number of participants. The receiving reward in Game among members is increasingly difficult. To increase the attractiveness of game, we officially notify that we will increase by 0.1 ETH for Users having the most Band number of the day."

Great!

Wonderful! The reward in Band Game is more and more attractive. Let's join in Band Game right now to have the chance to own the valuable rewards from the program.

Join at: http://band.oricoin.co/
Duration: In 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays.

Wish all we the luck!
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
ORI said: "Band Game has attracted a large number of participants. The receiving reward in Game among members is increasingly difficult. To increase the attractiveness of game, we officially notify that we will increase by 0.1 ETH for Users having the most Band number of the day."

Great!

So great! To increase the attractiveness of Game, Ori will increase by 0.1 ETH for Users having the most Band number of the day. That's a wonderful thing for all of players.
Activity: 43

Great!
Activity: 154
Oricoin does look so good and promising. Because Ori often appear in advertising, promotional campaigns and discounts. Surely everyone will be very easy to know Ori and embedded in the mindset as it often appears. Very good work dev.
Activity: 93
The chance won't wait for anyone. Let's quickly join in Band Game RIGHT NOW at http://HTTP://BAND.ORICOIN.CO

from 13:00 TO 15:00 ON WEEKDAYS to receive the valuable reward from the program.

THE REWARD FOR ALL OF US IF WE ARE THE WINNER IN BAND:

The winner will receive the ETH reward or EVEN BTC reward

If there are NO ANY WINNERS, the reward will INCREASE BY 10% in the next day.

and the player who HAS THE MOST BAND NUMBER will also RECEIVE 100 ORIBIZ from the program.

GOOD LUCK, MY BRO! HOPE LUCK WILL COME TO ALL OF US.

Wonderful! Hope luck will come to all of us.   Cheesy Kiss
Activity: 135
The chance won't wait for anyone. Let's quickly join in Band Game RIGHT NOW at http://HTTP://BAND.ORICOIN.CO

from 13:00 TO 15:00 ON WEEKDAYS to receive the valuable reward from the program.

and the player who HAS THE MOST BAND NUMBER will also RECEIVE 100 ORIBIZ from the program.

Great! An exciting and inspirational game and i have been attracted by it.

That's right. This is an exciting and inspirational game and many people have been attracted by it without having only you. The competition among players in Band is constantly increasing. Just a second difference, you can become the winner or loser. A good game and it gives all of us a big thrill. Hope Ori will be more and more developing further.

Sure! With each step is slow but sure. I believe that Ori will be a potential coin in the near future. And its price will increase every day. Let's own Ori to earn big profits from this project together.
Activity: 71

That's right. This is an exciting and inspirational game and many people have been attracted by it without having only you. The competition among players in Band is constantly increasing. Just a second difference, you can become the winner or loser. A good game and it gives all of us a big thrill. Hope Ori will be more and more developing further.

Play Band Game, you also don't forget to join in the Ori Staking program to earn the monthly interest rate from the program.
Do you remember any investment packages in this program? We review together!

Package 1 (Start): The investment packages of $200 (Equal to 400 Ori), the equivalent interest is 2% per month
Package 2 (Basic): The investment packages of $500 (Equal to 1,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 3% per month
Package 3 (Trader): The investment packages of $1,000 (Equal to 2,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 4% per month
Package 4 (Pro Trader): The investment packages of $2,000 (Equal to 4,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 5% per month
Package 5 (Gold): The investment packages of $5,000 (Equal to 10,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 6% per month
Package 6 (Pro Gold): The investment packages of $10,000 (Equal to 20,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 7% per month
Package 7 (Platinum): The investment packages of $20,000 (Equal to 40,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 8% per month
Package 8 (President): The investment packages of $50,000 (Equal to 100,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 9% per month
Package 9 (President Global): The investment packages of $100,000 (Equal to 200,000 Ori), the equivalent interest is 10% per month
OriBand - an exciting and inspirational game has been launched on 1st April 2018 aim to serve the demand of the community and improve the value of Ori. If you are interested, join with me at: http://band.oricoin.co/ in 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 every day. You remember: The reward for the winner in Band will be ETH. If there are no any winners, the reward will increase by 10% in the next day. And the player who has the most Band number of the day will receive 100 OriBiz. Don't miss any chances to earn ETH as well as the other appealing rewards from the program. 
WHAT IS THE REWARD IF WE ARE THE WINNER IN BAND GAME!

The winner will definitely receive the ETH reward, even BTC reward.

If there are no any winners, the reward for the winner will increase by 10% in the next day.

And  the 100 OriBiz reward will be spent for the player who has the most Band number of the day.

The reward in Band is increasing every day. So are you ready to experience the wonderful moments with Ori in OriBand?

Let's join now: http://band.oricoin.co from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays. There are the valuable rewards awaiting us.
Activity: 73
WHAT IS THE REWARD IF WE ARE THE WINNER IN BAND GAME!

The winner will definitely receive the ETH reward, even BTC reward.

If there are no any winners, the reward for the winner will increase by 10% in the next day.

And  the 100 OriBiz reward will be spent for the player who has the most Band number of the day.
Activity: 71
🎀🎊THE RULES OF BAND GAME 🎊🎀

🔥The backward clock runs from 10 seconds to 0, which ID takes the lead first (Your ID is unique) on the player list will be the winner.
🔥 This player bands continuously, there are no bands of other players during 10 seconds.
🔥 In 10 seconds, anyone who click band, it immediately resets at 10 seconds.

GOOD LUCK! LET'S JOIN IN BAND GAME TO ENJOY WONDERFUL MOMENTS FROM THE PROGRAM!
LET'S LEARN ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT ROADMAP OF ORI IN THE PAST TIME TOGETHER!

Stage 1:

Built the idea to apply Ori in real lifte, built the wallet system and the Website system aim to serve the process giving Ori to the community.

Stage 2:

Sold Ori in 3 rounds. In which, Round 1 and Round 2 have been completed ahead of schedule.

Stage 3:

Built the internal exchange to concentrated exchange. This is a stage that Ori strongly promote the process of buying and selling, free trade

on the exchanges. At present, Ori has been listed on Etherdelta. Besides, it is also bought and sold, exchanged on Token.store. To buy Ori,

you can go to the exchange: http://token.store/trade/ORI.

Stage 4:

Started Staking. This is a stage that Ori develops the community strongly via the strategy Multi-level marketing (MLM) in the countries

around the world. Ori will develop the investment model with the favorite Staking program. This is the right time for a big boom project.

Ori combines ICO with  the Staking model and uses the direct marketing (Multi-level Marketing - MLM) with the Affiliate Marketing to

expand the membership Network.

Stage 5:

Launched the Ori Band Game aim to serve the demand of community and improve the value of Oricoin.  
Activity: 135
It's difficult for me when joining in Band Game. Always play but no reward for me because there are too much players so that i can hardly compete with them. But i will never give up. This is an exciting game as well as high entertainment with me. Especially, the reward in Band Game is very appealing. I believe that only need i'll just have to be patient, i will definitely succeed and become the winner in Band with the valuable reward from the program. I would like to send the congratulations to players who have won the reward in this Band Game program.
Congrats!  Congrats to all of you!
THE INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE IN ELECTRONIC CURRENCY THAT ALL WE NEED TO KNOW

Let's get started with a small amount. The first thing we need to keep in mind that we should start investing in electronic currency with a

small amount. We buy a small amount of coin and then use them to get acquainted with the transaction method, transferring money and

storing our coin safely. After we feel comfortable, we can increase the amount of holdings.

The process of buying and selling, transferring money from this account to other account and finding the place to store our coin is totally

different from the traditional investment method or the traditional banking transaction. In the world of the electronic currency, only need

make a mistake, we can lose money at once. If we enter our wallet address incorrectly, we can also lose money. There are no any selections

"Forget your password" for us in the world of the electronic currency. So, let's get acquainted with the mechanism of the electronic currency

market from a small amount before we pour our all money into here.

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR SELECTION!
Activity: 87
There were no any winners yesterday. Of course, the reward will be up to 4.5 ETH for the winner in Band Game of today.
If you are interested, please join at http://band.oricoin.co from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays. There are many valuable
rewards awaiting us. I believe that only a bit of luck, we will win in Band Game. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon.

The reward is so great! I can't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Try my best to earn 4.5 ETH of today.

4.5 ETH is a big amount. Wish all the win!

Right! 4.5 ETH is a big amount. And this is a good chance for all of us. We try our best to own it. Only need we band continuously in 2 hours from 13:00 to 15:00 every day, the chance so that we become the winner will be very high. Wish all we the win with the valuable rewards from the program.
Activity: 73
There were no any winners yesterday. Of course, the reward will be up to 4.5 ETH for the winner in Band Game of today.
If you are interested, please join at http://band.oricoin.co from 13:00 to 15:00 on weekdays. There are many valuable
rewards awaiting us. I believe that only a bit of luck, we will win in Band Game. Don't miss the chance once in a blue moon.

Great. The reward of today is 4.5 ETH. Let's wait until13:00 today to join in Band Game at http://band.oricoin.co together. The 4.5 ETH reward for the winner is awaiting us. This chance only comes for those who know to seize the opportunity. Only need to be patient and add a bit of luck, we can become the winner in Band Game. Good luck for all, my dear guys!

No any winners and the reward for the winner in Band will be 4.5 ETH today. I know that there were the winner in this game. And i'm sure he is maybe patient. It's like that all things come to those who wait, provided we know what we are waiting for. And i believe that we'll just have to be patient, we will be the winner and get the deserving reward. Wish all we the luck with Band Game and can earn 4.5 ETH in today.

The reward is so great! I can't miss the chance once in a blue moon. Try my best to earn 4.5 ETH of today.

4.5 ETH is a big amount. Wish all the win!
Pages:
Jump to: