Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORYX][3. GENERATION FULL POS MASTERNODES] ORYX COIN - page 3. (Read 26300 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 1
deals that were in 8-57 and 9-16! are they valid? are the coins good?

I dont know, transaction reports will show when team has compared them against the old explorer.
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
deals that were in 8-57 and 9-16! are they valid? are the coins good?
CE coins bought are considered good Huh? time of transactions you can see by going to the exchange! not so many deals!

Well if you do not coorporate and its too hard for you to enter your username and send a screenshot of your transaction history, we are not able to help or compensate for your eventually loss. These are complicated matters and will take a lot of time for our team to check.
CE coins bought are considered good Huh? time of transactions you can see by going to the exchange! not so many deals!
I have a feeling you want to make all the deals on CE illegal ! because there were 1,000,000 coins bought ! on market value of this already 1000000 * 1,000

Ok I thougt you were aware of that. All coins bought during the hack after block 206520 are orphans and has no value.
Some people several millions at 1 sat which has no value.
Dear Community,

Please fill the google form below with the requested details to help us in identifying the affected members and the trade values from 12 December 2018 during the exploit.

Details will be handled in a shared effort between us and Coinexchange in identifying the right solution for the swap of existing coins.
Link: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/TaSYsv3Qw68FBShz1

Thank you !
why fill out this form? For what? if I'm satisfied with the amount of coins I bought!
and how will you determine then? check the unit at the specified time and report to CE exchange !

Im not able to answer that, that required your input as requested in order for us to provide an answer.

Purchased coins after block 206510 is invalid and will not be swapped. This is the initial investigastion in order for us to work out a compensation plan for those who sufferwd a loss during the hack.
I don't understand you! tell me! trade was only 20 minutes! and then it stopped! you want to say that all transactions over 20 minutes is not valid?

Well then allow me to rephrase, all coins purchased during the hack is lost and is not part of our new chain. If you purchased during the hack you lost your purchase, therefore we are looking into making a compensation plan for our community members in order to mimimize their loss. We are investigating and current loss is about 4 btc.
then tell me ! where was block 206510 C (8-51 to 9-16)Huh December 12, 2018!

Well thats why we kindly ask you to screenshot your trading history and provide your username in order for us to investigate the transactions and identify how many coins you had in your wallet before the hack !!!
you never answered the question! where was the block at the specified time!? thank you!

I cant asnwer that. Thats why we ask you to provide the information required in order to conduct the investigastion.
Dear Community,

Please fill the google form below with the requested details to help us in identifying the affected members and the trade values from 12 December 2018 during the exploit.

Details will be handled in a shared effort between us and Coinexchange in identifying the right solution for the swap of existing coins.

Thank you !
why fill out this form? For what? if I'm satisfied with the amount of coins I bought!

Im not able to answer that, that required your input as requested in order for us to provide an answer.

Purchased coins after block 206510 is invalid and will not be swapped. This is the initial investigastion in order for us to work out a compensation plan for those who sufferwd a loss during the hack.
I don't understand you! tell me! trade was only 20 minutes! and then it stopped! you want to say that all transactions over 20 minutes is not valid?

Well then allow me to rephrase, all coins purchased during the hack is lost and is not part of our new chain. If you purchased during the hack you lost your purchase, therefore we are looking into making a compensation plan for our community members in order to mimimize their loss. We are investigating and current loss is about 4 btc.

Well thats why we kindly ask you to screenshot your trading history and provide your username in order for us to investigate the transactions and identify how many coins you had in your wallet before the hack !!!
you never answered the question! where was the block at the specified time!? thank you!

I cant asnwer that. Thats why we ask you to provide the information required in order to conduct the investigastion.
Dear Community,

Thank you !

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Dear Community,

Thank you !

after closed trade on CE ! trade still continued on another exchange!
trade was from 8-51 to 9-16 ! and now you're saying that bad coins were bought during this time?
Dear Community,

Thank you !

Dear Community,

Thank you !

Dear Community,

Thank you !
I want to keep the coins I bought!
Dear Community,

Thank you !
Dear Community,

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/TaSYsv3Qw68FBShz1

Thank you !
Exactly 3 months have passed since CE was closed.
Trading on Southexchange is open. Happy trading !
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/ORYX/BTC
When will CE open trading?

We have sent them our new wallet and await their response. Hopefully we will be back again at the end of this week.

Hello,
I have questions.
Why ORYX is Nihilocoin and dont show southxchange trading? (https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/nihilocoin)
Why ORYX not show on coinmarketcap? (https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/southxchange/)
Why trading after attack is first available on southxchange? This exchange has a very low trading volume, if to compare coinexchange.
When trading on coinexchange is continue? Week is over.
Thanks for understanding.

Hi,
The world coin index page has not been updated and we are not listed on CMC. We renamed Nihilo into Oryx in 2018.
Coin has been swapped recently and Southexchange has been quicker to relist than Coinexchange. They are very slow to reply and we are awaiting their response anytime. Hopefully trading will resume on CE asap.
Coins has bee
Pages:
Jump to: