Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ORYX][3. GENERATION FULL POS MASTERNODES] ORYX COIN - page 5. (Read 26340 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Do you do these tests for yourself Huh It seems to me that this is another fraud. Now again to post coins! and merge and convince to say that this is another attack !!!! scam !!!!

Do you even have any coins or participate on Discord?
Chain is live and most coins has been swapped.
Activity: 235
Merit: 0
Do you do these tests for yourself Huh It seems to me that this is another fraud. Now again to post coins! and merge and convince to say that this is another attack !!!! scam !!!!
Dear community,

Thank you for your patience and great support during our new chain update process. After the last attempt to launch we are now ready with the wallet version 2.0.0 to launch and start the swap.
We tested and run the chain in a closed environment and we are now successfully running the chain with the latest updates.
For a smooth swap process please follow the next steps:
1.    Backup your walletdat from wallet 2.0.0 were you have the address that you send it by mail for receiving new coins
2.    Delete your old blocks folder from wallet 2.0.0
3.    Use the following add nodes in your config:

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
staking=1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=139.162.21.88
addnode=172.104.52.203
addnode=172.104.163.200
addnode=172.104.44.104
addnode=172.104.181.200
addnode=103.3.63.216
addnode=172.104.42.94
addnode=172.104.33.148
addnode=172.104.32.234
addnode=139.162.5.12

Download links for OryxCoin wallet V 2.0.0:
Windows 32: https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-v2-0-0-win32.zip
Windows 64: https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-v2-0-0-win64.zip
MAC: https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-v2-0-0-OSX.dmg.zip
Linux: https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-v2-0-0-i686-linux-pc-gnu.tar.gz

Instructions on how to delete your folder content and update your oryxcoin.conf
https://youtu.be/puAtqHl8MW8
Activity: 15
Well Cosmo,

That remark says a lot more about you than it does about us !
We understand your frustration with the current situation, we all are. This has been very time consuming
and has set other developments on pause.

We have never raised funds through investors, this is a mineable coin that people can purchase on an exchange.
This is software development and it takes time, we are here to stay and time will prove you wrong in your assumptions.

Have a nice day.

Game over , you lose.
only promises!!! no bidding! people are nervous!

I understand your frustration. Im frustrated as well. People want to make money with this technology but cant even follow simple instructions. We still have 70 nodes running on the old chain and even though we compiled new wallets, swapped manually and published new configurations people still was using old wallets causing the chain to fork. Currently we are running the chain in close environment and will release new wallets when we have passed block 10000. All will be good eventually, it just takes more time than anticipated.
You will get your coins but this is also a community collaboration and each member has to take responsebility and do their part in order to get the network running.
How and where can I buy more of these coins?
buy on the stock exchange is impossible. on the official site is also impossible!

Trading is unavailable until we have swapped. But will open up again on southxchange and coinexchange. We are also looking into another exchange but have not decided which one yet.

I understand your frustration. Im frustrated as well. People want to make money with this technology but cant even follow simple instructions. We still have 70 nodes running on the old chain and even though we compiled new wallets, swapped manually and published new configurations people still was using old wallets causing the chain to fork. Currently we are running the chain in close environment and will release new wallets when we have passed block 10000. All will be good eventually, it just takes more time than anticipated.
You will get your coins but this is also a community collaboration and each member has to take responsebility and do their part in order to get the network running.
buy on the stock exchange is impossible. on the official site is also impossible!

Dear community,

We have some issues with old 1.5 wallets on the network interfering with the new chain and causing us trouble. We are going to compile new wallets and start a new chain.

Please shut down ALL your wallets asap and delete everything in your %APPDATA%/roaming/Oryxcoin folder EXECPT your wallet.dat.
Nothing more nothing less.

We will announce when we have the new wallets and are ready to start again.

Thank you for your support.

I Decrypt the message

Dear idiots,

We think and create a new "problem", which is not really. We think, to create next "problem".

We try to make false hope for you, of return funds.

We invented a "hacker attack", but we are scam artists.

Thanks for your trust and funds.

Well Cosmo,

That remark says a lot more about you than it does about us !
We understand your frustration with the current situation, we all are. This has been very time consuming
and has set other developments on pause.

We have never raised funds through investors, this is a mineable coin that people can purchase on an exchange.
This is software development and it takes time, we are here to stay and time will prove you wrong in your assumptions.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 15
Dear community,

We have some issues with old 1.5 wallets on the network interfering with the new chain and causing us trouble. We are going to compile new wallets and start a new chain.

Please shut down ALL your wallets asap and delete everything in your %APPDATA%/roaming/Oryxcoin folder EXECPT your wallet.dat.

I Decrypt the message

Dear idiots,

We think and create a new "problem", which is not really. We think, to create next "problem".

We try to make false hope for you, of return funds.

We invented a "hacker attack", but we are scam artists.

Thanks for your trust and funds.
Dear community,

We will announce a compensation plan later when all coins has been swapped.
Addnodes for your new OryxCoin 2.0 wallet:

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
staking=1
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=165.227.97.142
addnode=159.203.175.34
addnode=165.227.101.55
addnode=190.2.152.170
addnode=139.162.187.103
addnode=93.103.247.87
addnode=46.38.232.78
addnode=82.99.140.106
addnode=70.167.245.140
What will happen to the coins that were bought on the CE?
Addnodes for your new OryxCoin 2.0 wallet:

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
staking=1
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=165.227.97.142
addnode=159.203.175.34
addnode=165.227.101.55
addnode=190.2.152.170
addnode=139.162.187.103
addnode=93.103.247.87
addnode=46.38.232.78
addnode=82.99.140.106
addnode=70.167.245.140
Dear Oryxian,

I would like to start by wishing you a Happy New Year and to thank you for your patience while we have been dealing with the manual swap.
We have been busy for the last 30 days in verifying every wallet.dat received and identifying all the orphan blocks and rewards.
The new version of OryxCoin 2.0 wallets has been compiled and thoroughly tested against the known exploits in the market. Having 1090 new updates in our 2.0 wallet this took us some time in making sure that all packages are sync and network is protected.

Please download the latest OryxCoin 2.0 wallet from the links below and send me back your new OryxCoin address were you want to receive your swap coins.
Please deleted the wallet v. 1.5.0.0 because it has not the right chain with the latest updates.

Linux wallet:
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-linux-qt-2-0-0
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-linux-cli-2-0-0.tar.gz

Mac wallet:
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-macos-qt-2-0-0.dmg.zip

Windows wallet:
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-windows64-cli-2-0-0.exe
https://github.com/oryxian/oryxcoin-resources/releases/download/OryxCoin2.0.0/oryxcoin-windows64-qt-2-0-0.exe

Best regards,

Ciprian Popa
OryxCoin Team
We are still here. Chain is being tested for the time being. We will announce as soon as we are ready to start our new chain.
You traded on the stock exchange for 12 minutes and problems started !!! strange as that !!! more than 1 month silence !!!! I'm starting to think that this is a scam !!!

We have tested wallet v 2.0 and we will launch the chain later today. We will announce later on how to proceed.
this is good news)
We are still here. Chain is being tested for the time being. We will announce as soon as we are ready to start our new chain.
You traded on the stock exchange for 12 minutes and problems started !!! strange as that !!! more than 1 month silence !!!! I'm starting to think that this is a scam !!!

We have tested wallet v 2.0 and we will launch the chain later today. We will announce later on how to proceed.
Pages:
Jump to: