Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 19. (Read 50665 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Price to high and very basic roadmap for 47btc.
If price was cheaper i joined.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I have no luck with yobit ico. Why the price so high with this project without any special features?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i dont really like the graphics and the price is to much i think i will give this a miss but good luck with your project
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Price looks quite expensive for the supply, the graphics from the OP don't give me any confidence either, add the fact that Dev doesn't have a roadmap and can simply dissapear any moment. I think I'll pass.
Activity: 770
Ah lol Mr hashcore, netcoin, peercoindark  etc again..

bumping this...

Oc please stop scam accusation.

Yobit said: From now on,only SERIUOUS coin will be added as ico. Serious coin like IVZ and this one.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

arloseb it is funny that you are stating this fact for every ICO hosted by yobit from the time of that announcement, but if you wouldn't deny the truth you would know that yobit is going to host serious icos in the near future and those will be flagged as SPICO-s. not every ico hosted there will have this feature but of course you don't want to hear this part as it is more eye-catching screaming that the serious icos are nothing different from the previous ones. Osmium is not yet a SPICO
so where do we claim this offering? don't burn em send them to me....

very funny Smiley all the unsold coins will be destroyed. 

PREMINE ONLY 60 Block
all have equal chances
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
so where do we claim this offering? don't burn em send them to me....
Activity: 868
Ah lol Mr hashcore, netcoin, peercoindark  etc again..

bumping this...

Oc please stop scam accusation.

Yobit said: From now on,only SERIUOUS coin will be added as ico. Serious coin like IVZ and this one.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 868
The new "serious" ico coins by yobit must have:

-No roadmap,or nothing new.
-Maybe a wallet...maybe and source.

Surely you will have 48 btc at 6k satoshi for nothing.

Good luck.

Activity: 553
Who is the hottest time for the coin, but the 48 btc is a lot, there is no such volumes on the stock exchange yobit  Cheesy

very true...

from op:
-Unsold coin will be burned-
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Who is the hottest time for the coin, but the 48 btc is a lot, there is no such volumes on the stock exchange yobit  Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
So Dev, please tell me what this coin can do, any special features or just another clone coin. I'm sick of these ICO coins. What are your plans, what do you need 48BTC for??

Pages:
Jump to: