Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 18. (Read 50665 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Please be more specific. What does "and more" means in roadmap? Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
i am curious about the translation bounty. is it for translating and posting the thread or just for translating the wallet software?

translate only Thread Smiley 10 OS76
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
i am curious about the translation bounty. is it for translating and posting the thread or just for translating the wallet software?
ICO END 72 Hour

https://yobit.net/en/trade/OS76/BTC

New ICO rules:
- 100% buy wall (ico price)
- 7 days ICO fund holding period (for devs)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Ah lol Mr hashcore, netcoin, peercoindark  etc again..

Netcoin is that not one of those old stable coins? It was from 2013... was one of the first coins that i mine and made some good profit..
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
Send info to Bittrex Exchange option to spotlight my coin for 3.0 BTC waiting for repeat
ICO END 88 Hour

https://yobit.net/en/trade/OS76/BTC

New ICO rules:
- 100% buy wall (ico price)
- 7 days ICO fund holding period (for devs)
Gives  ICO address, 1xGenesis block 814286 coins
Address ICO 79moLUpuib28CAVsvzjCFDWz7h5bLBNYK4

Lol, I've seen you post that the premine is 48 blocks, 60 blocks, and I believe something else already? In three pages?

EDIT: Ah, yes. The first page, second post to OP with the images. Image says 35 blocks premined. LOL

sorry my mistake, the real number is 48 block
Activity: 272
Merit: 251
Lol, I've seen you post that the premine is 48 blocks, 60 blocks, and I believe something else already? In three pages?

EDIT: Ah, yes. The first page, second post to OP with the images. Image says 35 blocks premined. LOL
Yeah so there is a premine, and what problems does this coin solve? Seriously, i thought the age of people trying to make a quick buck with scam coins had ended, guess not. Wtf does anyone even need this coin for? With all the other established and fairly respected coins that exist why would anyone put any money towards this?

At least my uncle who found bin laden's gold worked a little bit harder trying to separate me from my money. Anyone who buys into this deserves what happens to them.

Unobtanium really isn't similar to this coin at all. Uno was never premined, it had minimal rewards for the first couple blocks to give everyone a fair chance. It was never sold off before people even knew what it was in some type of ipo cash grab. It was created 2 (couple days anyway) years ago and has a respectable track record.

Trying to attach your coin in some manner and fashion to Uno, well it is admirable and all, but it is apples to oranges. I would go so far to say that anything your coin might attempt to do, Uno does it better. That, and there was no single entity who stood to gain from Uno. That too.

all the unsold coins will be destroyed on YOBIT.  

PREMINE ONLY 48 Block
ALL POW 1.900.000
ICO 800.000
Total Supply 2.714.286 - ICO 800.000
all have equal chances Smiley

First genesis block = ICO 814.286

{
"blocks" : 48,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 217,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 767
so where do we claim this offering? don't burn em send them to me....

very funny Smiley all the unsold coins will be destroyed. 

PREMINE ONLY 60 Block
all have equal chances

⇒Available/Total Supply:1.900.000 POW coins
⇒nSubsidy = 814286  COIN
⇒ICO YOBIT 800.000 COIN
⇒for Bounty,development,etc 14286 COIN
⇒Total ICO 1 block Genesis:814286 coins (For Crowdfunding)
⇒Price 1 OS76 = 0.00006000 BTC
⇒Premine Only 35 block
⇒Unsold coin will be burned

If you can't even be bothered to go back to the first page to look at how many blocks you claimed the premine was.. what more has to be said?

It doesn't matter if it is 1 block premine with a million coins or a million blocks with one coin. I mean you don't have to be smarter than the people you are trying to scam but seriously?
Activity: 767
Yeah so there is a premine, and what problems does this coin solve? Seriously, i thought the age of people trying to make a quick buck with scam coins had ended, guess not. Wtf does anyone even need this coin for? With all the other established and fairly respected coins that exist why would anyone put any money towards this?

At least my uncle who found bin laden's gold worked a little bit harder trying to separate me from my money. Anyone who buys into this deserves what happens to them.

Unobtanium really isn't similar to this coin at all. Uno was never premined, it had minimal rewards for the first couple blocks to give everyone a fair chance. It was never sold off before people even knew what it was in some type of ipo cash grab. It was created 2 (couple days anyway) years ago and has a respectable track record.

Trying to attach your coin in some manner and fashion to Uno, well it is admirable and all, but it is apples to oranges. I would go so far to say that anything your coin might attempt to do, Uno does it better. That, and there was no single entity who stood to gain from Uno. That too.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: