Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★★★[OS76]★★★[SCRYPT] ★OSMIUMCOIN ★★★Exchange★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★&#9733 - page 13. (Read 50665 times)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services

TekyBoy Mining Pool

Critical Update

guys i do apologize but due to some urgent database maintenance and shifting of servers i had to temporary close all pools after 3 hrs @ 2300 hrs EST. Hence you are requested to take your miners off so the payouts will get process smoothly till that time.

This critical maintenance is for upgrading back-end databases which might cause all pool miners data to reset.

Pools will be back on within 3 hrs

Appreciate your cooperation

thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nice Trade today - VOLUME 8 BTC
https://yobit.net/en/trade/OS76/BTC
Cryptsy coming

I hope you were able to buy a few yourself Cheesy... still looking very promising!!!
legendary
OsmiumCoin os76 PLACE 227 OF 685
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/osmiumcoin/

Great stuff... i have asked coinmarketcap to update there information as now it looks like the coin is pretty expensive, but in fact it is 4 times cheaper.
Activity: 980

REAL MARKETCAP IS 75% CHEAPER BECAUSE OF THE BURNED COINS!!! SO A LOT MORE ROOM TO MOVE HIGHER.... MOON IS COMING!!!!

needs help all users os76 to coin had the greatest possible publicity  Wink

It is moving into the right direction... volume picking up, cryptsy votes picking up... who knows... if it hit cryptsy then we have a +$40k marketcap, that would be 10 times higher then now.

I hope that we will go to CRYPTSY Smiley
legendary

REAL MARKETCAP IS 75% CHEAPER BECAUSE OF THE BURNED COINS!!! SO A LOT MORE ROOM TO MOVE HIGHER.... MOON IS COMING!!!!

It is moving into the right direction... volume picking up, cryptsy votes picking up... who knows... if it hit cryptsy then we have a +$40k marketcap, that would be 10 times higher then now.

legendary

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Smooth launch dev. Interested to see what other exchanges pick up Os76, sounds like there is some great stuff on the horizons. Picking up more while it's still cheap!

Send info to big Exchange waiting for repeat Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Smooth launch dev. Interested to see what other exchanges pick up Os76, sounds like there is some great stuff on the horizons. Picking up more while it's still cheap!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
@BinPool - http://os76.binpool.com/ - up and launch

DEV please added pool in OP

Guys please spread hash on pool. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: