Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform - page 2. (Read 3812 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
A school of thought has it that most whales actually participate during the last days of ICOs and not earlier, while small to medium investors begin the crowdfunding to get these bonuses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I have a question. How much token for 1 eth?
The amount of Otrict token per Ethereum is 5000 OTC, but now that they are trying to review their project, who knows if they will also review the worth of the token too.

As for token price review, I honestly doubt that but the only one I see is the usual discount bonuses probably in descending order as time goes on during the tokensale.
Why is the discount bonuses in descending order? Is it as a result of lack of investors subscribing for the Ico or as a result of their resolution?

This is basically how most ICO projects conduct their tokensale ofcourse to entice intending investors and encourage early participation in the ICO.
Is this project going to continue or it has stopped? Because there is no update on when ICO will start since months ago that it was postponed.

I just read that the token sale has been postponed till Q3 of this year  which is pretty much around this time. My patience is already worn out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is this project going to continue or it has stopped? Because there is no update on when ICO will start since months ago that it was postponed.
I really like that with the help of the Otcrit Platform, you will be able to access clear content and connect with other community members and experts around the world
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
The tokensale has not been published yet up till now and  it has taken a lot of time, how long more do we still have to wait for the announcement of otcrit ICO?
Activity: 123
Activity: 90
hi sir admin. is this project finished?
The new Otcrit's whitepaper will be available today for everyone in our Telegram group.

I have checked the telegram group chats but am yet to see this new whitepaper, nor any link to it. Will this be posted in ANN channel or is there a time we should check back?

Yes, sorry for the delay. It will be posted today.
Activity: 434
The new Otcrit's whitepaper will be available today for everyone in our Telegram group.

I have checked the telegram group chats but am yet to see this new whitepaper, nor any link to it. Will this be posted in ANN channel or is there a time we should check back?
where is your bounty spreadsheet?

Refer to the Bounty thread of this project
It doesn't have spreadsheet atleast non for the public but am sure team would have a database for all bounty participants to review their activities.
Activity: 135
where is your bounty spreadsheet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I really like how bounty hunters do their due diligence, always cross checking answers multiple times
Check out this video article on PESTEL analysis and how it is important. As PESTEL will be foundation for many of the reports on otcrit. https://t.co/CSMrEIZQiq
The amount of Otrict token per Ethereum is 5000 OTC, but now that they are trying to review their project, who knows if they will also review the worth of the token too.

As for token price review, I honestly doubt that but the only one I see is the usual discount bonuses probably in descending order as time goes on during the tokensale.
Why is the discount bonuses in descending order? Is it as a result of lack of investors subscribing for the Ico or as a result of their resolution?

What exactly was the issue with the bonuses? There was a 20% bonus followed by a 10% bonus. We could have made it 100% bonus or 10000% and still users would be getting the sdame amount of tokens. You do realize that these bonuses don't mean much, right? They give a slight advantage for the first to buy.

The price for the ICO will be different.

I have followed your project for some time now, I means in months, and up till now, you guys are yet to publish the ICO date? It is taking a long time and many people will begin to focus on other ICO projects.

The ICO date was announced months ago and it was 1st of May. We have decided to postpone it but the date was announced everywhere.

Activity: 84
I read the information about the Otcrit project and I liked the concept of this project, which says that the main function will be the cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 420
Are there any information about when the token will be distributed and the bounties will be paid? Will it be done right after the ICO or do you need some extra time to check the KYC data as many ICO do?

Distribution and bounties will happen after the ICO. However, we still don't have an official public date for this event as we have announced it will take longer than expected so we can take our time and prepare in the best possible way. We also need to focus development and not just collect money based on an idea. The project already has a working Alpha and new services will be made available for the crypto community in the next week or so.

Thanks for the fast response. If my information are correct, the ICO crowdsale starts today, isn't it?
Another question. Pre-Sale has ended. How much money was acquired at the pre-sale? Could not find helpful information on this on the website.

The ICO was postponed to give the team and project more time for development and preparation. We have collected around $200,000 at presale.

Edit: we announced that a few weeks back but didn't change it here for some reason. I will fix that in a moment. Join our telegram group for the latest updates.

I have followed your project for some time now, I means in months, and up till now, you guys are yet to publish the ICO date? It is taking a long time and many people will begin to focus on other ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: