Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform - page 6. (Read 3812 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Who will write reviews on your platform? Will it be an experts' team or it could be any user on your platform?
Activity: 126
Hi, dev! How are you going to expand? What countries will be first?
Activity: 112
You want to build a pretty big structure in investment crypto environment. But why don’t you want to implement an Investment fund in it?

I wonder, too Huh Obviously it would be a great addition to your ecosystem.. All the more you will have everything to provide it. Team of experts to invest, index, even your own exchange
We are trying to offer services one at a time. We have considered the investment fund as a possibility, but we prefer to concentrate on the information platform and the exchange first.

If you run after two hares, you will catch neither Wink So it's reasonably to focus on chosen directions for them and only then to add other options. However i agree, it will ideally suits Otcrit)
Activity: 29
You want to build a pretty big structure in investment crypto environment. But why don’t you want to implement an Investment fund in it?

I wonder, too Huh Obviously it would be a great addition to your ecosystem.. All the more you will have everything to provide it. Team of experts to invest, index, even your own exchange
We are trying to offer services one at a time. We have considered the investment fund as a possibility, but we prefer to concentrate on the information platform and the exchange first.
Activity: 308
Hello, dev! When are you going to launch your exchange?
Will it be at the same time as launching your reviews' platform?

According to their roadmap it will be launched in Q3 of the 2018
Activity: 70
Hello, dev! When are you going to launch your exchange?
Will it be at the same time as launching your reviews' platform?

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I waiting for bounty and airdrop and I will tell all my friends
Activity: 364
Activity: 84
Create project. Please Analyze Electroneum.

I suppose it is better them to write them personally in the telegram or via mail Wink
Activity: 178
Create project. Please Analyze Electroneum.
Activity: 70
Your project looks interesting, can't remember anything like that Smiley
Did you have a Private sale? How did it go?
Activity: 98
Why don't you create a lightpaper, also it is called onepaper? Sometimes there is no time to read an entire whitepaper, so for some people it could be really useful to understand the idea of the project faster Smiley
All the more there are too many projects around, and it’s very difficult to analyze all of them deeply) Thus, onepaper will be perfect solution, that allow breifly analyze the main idea of the project Wink
Activity: 42
Hello, dev, how many tokens are you going to sell?

100m and 83% will be distributed to the public.
It's only 5 times more than bitcoins, not bad)
Activity: 327
Why don't you create a lightpaper, also it is called onepaper? Sometimes there is no time to read an entire whitepaper, so for some people it could be really useful to understand the idea of the project faster Smiley
Activity: 154
Hello, dev, how many tokens are you going to sell?
Activity: 98
When are you going to develop your mobile app, dev?

And i hope you are not in love with apple Grin So there will be available both main mobile platforms: apple and android, am i right?
What is the role of OTC? Is it available only as a payment between users of the platform? Or all external projects and start ups will pay for the services in it too?
When are you going to develop your mobile app, dev?
Hello everyone, we want to announce a new type of service we will provide for other businesses and startups in this field. You can read more information about it here: https://medium.com/@OtcritPlatform/product-testing-and-proof-of-concept-f264a9ffa910

Signups will be available on the new platform we are launching later this month.

Will it be free for start ups? Will it be part of auditing them?

I suppose it will be separate kind of service, but it could be also included in auditing
So if there is no need for auditing, the project can do product testing only
Pages:
Jump to: