Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform - page 3. (Read 3812 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have a question. How much token for 1 eth? 
The amount of Otrict token per Ethereum is 5000 OTC, but now that they are trying to review their project, who knows if they will also review the worth of the token too.

As for token price review, I honestly doubt that but the only one I see is the usual discount bonuses probably in descending order as time goes on during the tokensale.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm researching a company to buy Bitcoins in large quantities (OTC).
I have direct contact with buyers in Brazil and in several other countries.
Please, can you refer me to any company?
Quantities above 1000 BTC.
But I need good price and safe procedure.
Whatsapp +5535984299938

You seem more like a scammer to me, this is the wrong thread you are  posting this to achieve your aim, moderators you should pay attention to this user.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I read the information about the Otcrit project and I liked the concept of this project, which says that the main function will be the cryptocurrency exchange. In addition, the analytical section for investors will be presented on the platform, in which reviews, analyzes and news on cryptocurrencies will be presented.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
The amount of Otrict token per Ethereum is 5000 OTC, but now that they are trying to review their project, who knows if they will also review the worth of the token too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 123
If I may ask, how is the soft and hardcap? Does it mean that, the $200,000 collected during the pre-sale is the softcap or close to the softcap?

The soft cap was 200 ETH the hard cap was 1500
Activity: 98
This coin is a very cool product! the prosperity of your team!
Activity: 79
Many have been said that a certain altcoin can beat bitcoin but until no altcoin it surpassed. Yes no one will overtake it because bitcoin is still the highest crytocurrency that none cannot beat it.
If I may ask, how is the soft and hardcap? Does it mean that, the $200,000 collected during the pre-sale is the softcap or close to the softcap?
Are there any information about when the token will be distributed and the bounties will be paid? Will it be done right after the ICO or do you need some extra time to check the KYC data as many ICO do?

Distribution and bounties will happen after the ICO. However, we still don't have an official public date for this event as we have announced it will take longer than expected so we can take our time and prepare in the best possible way. We also need to focus development and not just collect money based on an idea. The project already has a working Alpha and new services will be made available for the crypto community in the next week or so.

Thanks for the fast response. If my information are correct, the ICO crowdsale starts today, isn't it?
Another question. Pre-Sale has ended. How much money was acquired at the pre-sale? Could not find helpful information on this on the website.

The ICO was postponed to give the team and project more time for development and preparation. We have collected around $200,000 at presale.

Edit: we announced that a few weeks back but didn't change it here for some reason. I will fix that in a moment. Join our telegram group for the latest updates.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Are there any information about when the token will be distributed and the bounties will be paid? Will it be done right after the ICO or do you need some extra time to check the KYC data as many ICO do?

Distribution and bounties will happen after the ICO. However, we still don't have an official public date for this event as we have announced it will take longer than expected so we can take our time and prepare in the best possible way. We also need to focus development and not just collect money based on an idea. The project already has a working Alpha and new services will be made available for the crypto community in the next week or so.

Thanks for the fast response. If my information are correct, the ICO crowdsale starts today, isn't it?
Another question. Pre-Sale has ended. How much money was acquired at the pre-sale? Could not find helpful information on this on the website.

Does it mean that the bounty is pending till the determination of the date of ICO or will the bounty continue not minding the pause on the ICO?

Oh, the bounty is always active Smiley

Does it mean that the bounty is pending till the determination of the date of ICO or will the bounty continue not minding the pause on the ICO?
Activity: 4
Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm researching a company to buy Bitcoins in large quantities (OTC).
I have direct contact with buyers in Brazil and in several other countries.
Please, can you refer me to any company?
Quantities above 1000 BTC.
But I need good price and safe procedure.
Whatsapp +5535984299938
Activity: 189
Well, this is a project that will last long. And Otcrit Platform is also easy to understand by less experienced users. I think this platfor is easy for everyone to use and also so transparent.

Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Thank you, everyone, for supporting the project and participating in the pre-sale. It is now over and we are soon to announce our ICO.
Join our Telegram for more information
Congratulations on your successful pre-sale! Was the target met?How soon will the date for the ICO be announced? Will it be later in the year or in the next couple of months?

We will announce the date as soon as possible and try to also launch the campaign in the next few months. This time we will be very careful and make sure to make a very good market analysis and really use proper timing.
The pre-sale could have done a little bit better, to be honest, but we can't complain because we hit our soft cap and were able to use the funds to improve many aspects of our business plan, contacts, and development.
Ok. I will be looking forward to the launch of the new camping that will be coming soon. I wish you well in your decision making. Talking about softcap, how much is it again?
Activity: 178
Ocrit is Moon Bound and We the investors are passengers or astronauts if you would like to call it that. Ingineous Project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Whether percentage of changes collected will be distributed among all OTC token holders.
Otcritex will also pay commissions to all the companies listed there in and thereby,
 reward them for future transparency and dedication?
Pages:
Jump to: