Pages:
Author

Topic: [announce] Namecoin - a distributed naming system based on Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 594420 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

Then why are you on a 2021 account?  Getting ready to farm some signature income from ICO's?  lol,  I tagged that account as well, got any others with signature campaigns you want to mention?

I have never sold anything or hyped any exchanges nor done any other spam.

If I cannot remember the password to an account then I make another one. For a while I tried to use a password I could remember, but I kept forgetting it and having to create a new account anyway. I'm not out to impress other users with the fact that my account is old. If I were selling something or scamming people with an exchange then I would hunt around for an old profile and do scammy things like tag people as low trust when they disagree.

In regards to vod:

This is my last post on this forum....

Vod is an extortionist as well... a big one!  He recently went off the rails and that can be viewed here.  (he's demanding millions of dollars or he's going to sue people for $100 million!!! o my!!!)

I have no idea what happened to Vod but I remember him well enough to know he is not an extortionist nor anything similar. He seems to mention a stroke or something and that can cause personality changes and other issues. He is a decent guy.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
Honestly, I'm cool with missing profit if it means I don't need to look over my shoulder constantly or be concerned about the steady flow of extortion attempts I receive.
While the affected user still didn't get it that I'm not talking with him, but about him, I have to apologize not to have mentioned yet that the operator of this exchange "earns" and burns his money with gambling (Wayback). Well, I wouldn't consider an unregistered exchange template of such user in any way trustworthy, on Bitcointalk such accounts regularly get marked as "high risk to trade with". Heaven forbid to hold any coins on such a platform!

Our main Namecoin Telegram group @namecoin has been created back in December 1, 2016 already, by the way. Active discussions are going on there, while the forum at "J.R.'s" personal blog at namecoin.org is dead already for years. So everyone may decide himself which community to take and which community to call "the Namecoin community"!

lol woooo gambling 8 years ago?

Heaven forbid!!!!!  lol!  Fucking retard.

I picked up snails for free, sold them and bought Bitcoin.  This was when Bitcoin was around $100-$200?  One snail was $14.99....  In other words, it wasn't a big deal, just annoying to walk around picking up snails and then blow it all in a few seconds on dice.  Lesson learned!!! (I learned a lot of shit with that silly slimy snail company!)

As indicated, I used the frustration from that loss to project myself into something that you may have heard about... Dogecoin and that same site I lost at became the first Dogecoin billionaires.

sooooo

Our main Namecoin Telegram group @######

Your namecoin telegram is run by a scammer and extortionist (you!) that thinks being heavy-handed with automation against users is a good plan.  Roll Eyes  I'm not sure why you'd be interested in domains that aren't monitored...

Why are you here?  Like, what is your goal?  Just out of the goodness of your heart? lulz

One more page until this namecoin thread hits 100 pages!! w00t (small victories?)

Also, seems like that last account you were talking to me on was a hacked Bitcointalk account too!  

"This is an old account of mine that was hacked. All of the posts since sometime in 2017 or so were made by somebody who hijacked the account."

Very naughty, you are a little slimeball aren't you?  No wonder you deleted all your message history when you got busted.  

You are not a real exchange, hence no need to worry about whether listing Namecoin would cause problems for you. Bureaucrats do not even know that your exchange exists, nor does anybody else, except you and TradeRunner who both hype it.

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but calling my little website not real will cause me to cry in the bathroom!  (I'm pretty sure that's how the saying goes Tongue)

Honestly, I'm cool with missing profit if it means I don't need to look over my shoulder constantly or be concerned about the steady flow of extortion attempts I receive.  We want to have the "last movers advantage" in this cryptocurrency stuff.

Anyways, you guys can go back to talking to yourself, just leave me out of the convo and I'll be happy to stay in my own lane too.

kisses!

You are really sleazy, anybody who uses your exchange in the future, nobody uses it yet, should be careful.

I left feedback on the no ice profile because it was one of my accounts which got hacked. Usually I don't care if an account got hacked but I used that account for saving information about something I was researching, so I tagged it as a hacked account.

You, being a scumbag, left three negative reviews on that account?

User   Date   Reference   Comments
BayAreaCoins   2020-09-07   Reference   Further evidence this user is just a disgusting person.
BayAreaCoins   2020-09-07   Reference   Admitted sockpuppet. I do not trust this user and strongly believe they would be a high-risk trade.
BayAreaCoins   2020-09-07      I strongly recommend ignoring this user.

Now you pretend I took somebody's account rather than vice versa, to make yourself look righteous? Scummy.

I have all the original material from the no ice account, all the linked accounts, and still am updating the issue that account was archiving.

https://tribalcash.org/beyond-a-reasonable-doubt.html

I have loads of bitcointalk accounts dating back a ways, and have no need to steal anybody's account.

Beside selling guns and rifles on Bitcointalk, he also sells slimy snails, by the way.

Cute.  Roll Eyes

Vod is one of the most civilized and widely respected people on Bitcointalk.

The fact that you are arguing with him should make you step back and re evaluate.
legendary
Unfortunately, that's the downside of internet forums: the people with the most free time and with strictly limited intellectual abilities dominate the topics.

Says the guy who then proceeds to type a multi-paragraph post... I'm going to try to keep my responses to you brief.

Even with zero trades for several years on his failed exchange

This isn't true.  We sold a nice chunk of Namecoin back in Feb and small amounts since then.

There are still small trades here and there, but when we had 3000 Namecoins for sale... a buyer bought them.

Also, it's really easy (less than a few days effort) for a user to use our faucet enough to buy enough Namecoin to afford to withdraw, so small is ok.  It's cool to me to even see someone pull 0.05 NMC off FreeBitcoins.

Beside selling guns and rifles on Bitcointalk, he also sells slimy snails, by the way.

Cute.  Roll Eyes

The slimy snail business navigated the feds, only receiving a federal warning, and kept on operating for years with a new business plan.  Feds and snails... smh.  Who would have guessed?

The latest notifications e.g. about actual trusted exchanges you'll get exclusively in this group.

Oooo!!! Do you have candy and puppies if we join your telegram?

In regards to "trusted" exchanges.  You can create an account on FreeBitcoins.com, use the faucet for a few days once per hour, sell the coins you get, buy Namecoin, and withdrawal... all for free.  Try it out for free, if it sucks, come back here and flame me up.
legendary
You are a pathetic little douche

BayAreaCoins   2021-09-21      Likely an alt of Trade Runner. (Extoritionist/shill/criminal)

It's much more likely you and TradeRunner are partners but I am not low class enough to worry about it, much less post feedback on your profile.

Lol!  *facepalm*

Also, seems like that last account you were talking to me on was a hacked Bitcointalk account too!  

"This is an old account of mine that was hacked. All of the posts since sometime in 2017 or so were made by somebody who hijacked the account."

Very naughty, you are a little slimeball aren't you?  No wonder you deleted all your message history when you got busted.  

You are not a real exchange, hence no need to worry about whether listing Namecoin would cause problems for you. Bureaucrats do not even know that your exchange exists, nor does anybody else, except you and TradeRunner who both hype it.

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but calling my little website not real will cause me to cry in the bathroom!  (I'm pretty sure that's how the saying goes Tongue)

Honestly, I'm cool with missing profit if it means I don't need to look over my shoulder constantly or be concerned about the steady flow of extortion attempts I receive.  We want to have the "last movers advantage" in this cryptocurrency stuff.

Anyways, you guys can go back to talking to yourself, just leave me out of the convo and I'll be happy to stay in my own lane too.

kisses!

(Also, I've seen enough to assume that this other account talking is a shill account, similar to one I tagged a while ago.  I've left according to feedback.)

Coinex is a massive exchange which is the first major exchange to defy the U.S. government and offer Namecoin.

You are a pathetic little douche

BayAreaCoins   2021-09-21      Likely an alt of Trade Runner. (Extoritionist/shill/criminal)

It's much more likely you and TradeRunner are partners but I am not low class enough to worry about it, much less post feedback on your profile.

FreeBitcoins isn't "defying" the United States because we simply aren't required to register with anyone that we are aware of.

No cash (or stable coins), no interest, no margins, no securities, no loans... etc.

As an American citizen, I love my country and I'm so thankful for all the opportunities and freedoms she has given me.

Real exchanges do not list Namecoin because of pressure from the U.S. government.

Again, countries are abstractions. Constructs. They do not actually exist, except to the extent a group of people agree to agree that they exist. Loving your country, whichever country it is, is not healthy.
legendary
I see the spamming is going on here

It's funny how "bag guys" say what they are thinking so often before they do it... it's spotting people like you MUCH easier.

You should go back to talking to yourself on other accounts and quit lying about me.

Post after post after post isn't going to make you more credible.

Using shill accounts to proclaim that you are actually being productive isn't going to be useful either.

You're obviously just another slimebag Euro-extoritonist... go take a shower and find a new hobby. Smiley

(Also, I've seen enough to assume that this other account talking is a shill account, similar to one I tagged a while ago.  I've left according to feedback and linked the two accounts.)

Coinex is a massive exchange which is the first major exchange to defy the U.S. government and offer Namecoin.

FreeBitcoins.com's Namecoin exchange isn't "defying" the United States because we simply aren't required to register with anyone that we are aware of.

No cash (or stable coins), no interest, no margins, no securities, no loans... etc.

As an American citizen, I love my country and I'm so thankful for all the opportunities and freedoms she has given me.  It's repulsive to think of a foreign criminal attempting to weaponize her.

No, I just think TradeDipshit berating quiet developers over donations given to them is absolutely fucking bullshit.  The dude is an extortionist that thinks he can use scary governments against people, but the reality is that our governments work for us.... in fucking fact, some of these donation came from governments!!!! lol!

I'm welcome to post about that... until MPrep nukes my post!

Governments cannot act for or against anything, they are abstractions. Bureaucrats act in the name of the governments which they represent, and it is a mistake to fantasize they are ever benevolent.

Governments are formed specifically to solve problems that individuals cannot, but in every case they eventually devolve into gangs which are dangerous.

If somebody leaves their 'group' at the end of the day then they are in individual. If they are captured by the identity/role and start adapting their worldview to feed the beast, the gang, then they are a gangster. In the modern industrial world you cannot succeed as a bureaucrat unless you are a gangster. One of the ways you succeed is to throw crumbs using public resources, and throwing crumbs is not benevolence.

You are hypnotized by the fact that bureaucrats sometimes do positive things. It's like the mafia having a storefront that collect donations to feed puppies. John Gotti used to do all sorts of favors for his neighbors and people in the area. His next door neighbor you can't ask, but anybody else you can.

I was also reporting his posts, it seems my report accuracy increased one point... woohoo.

Reporting his posts why? You disagree with them? He is not specifically stepping on you, as far as I know, he is responding to your opinions with his opinions. If you think his opinions are inaccurate then eliminating his posts is not a reasonable way to disagree, as long as he is not doing something that actually intrudes.

This user has contacted all type of government officials in the hopes of removing people and has attacked websites... he's a criminal and I pray someday someone reads this and he's hold him accountable.

I think we've left enough evidence for no one to be worried about him here on Bitcointalk at this point, which is a huge part of disturbing these types of scammers.

He seems to be pointing out financial things that he believes are improper. Anybody can read his material and decide whether to agree or not.

Both he and you mix 'coins' which this thread is about with coercion, trying to build a group following to pressure those who disagree.

As long as coercion on this thread does not involve directly intruding, using weapons, etc then just fucking ignore it.

Bureaucratic coercion is a genuine threat, if somebody with a badge tries to coerce you, you are genuinely in danger.

But rambling on a forum post is usually harmless.

I see the spamming is going on here, so I have to mention again that this unregistered exchange is not a trusted exchange in any way, which of course even a newbie would recognize within a millisecond. Everyone is strongly advised to stay away from this site! After all, this troll confirmed to have nearly zero tradings on his private trading template:

Point noted, whether it's true or not. Southexchange and Freiexchange are both longstanding trusted exchanges that trade namecoin. Coinex is a massive exchange which is the first major exchange to defy the U.S. government and offer Namecoin.
legendary
He is a noisy punk who tries to pressure people to benefit him.

No, I just think TradeDipshit berating quiet developers over donations given to them is absolutely fucking bullshit.  The dude is an extortionist that thinks he can use scary governments against people, but the reality is that our governments work for us.... in fucking fact, some of these donation came from governments!!!! lol!

I'm welcome to post about that... until MPrep nukes my post!

I was also reporting his posts, it seems my report accuracy increased one point... woohoo.

As far as I know he does not try to silence his critics as you do.

This user has contacted all type of government officials in the hopes of removing people and has attacked websites... he's a criminal and I pray someday someone reads this and he's hold him accountable (very similar to this dude).

I think we've left enough evidence for no one to be worried about him here on Bitcointalk at this point, which is a huge part of disturbing these types of scammers.

https://freebitcoins.com/xchange/market/Namecoin

Yeah, we got it already that international copyright law is not valid from your point of view. Intellectual property? Doesn't exist! Long live the piracy!

Support what you like.

Nice joke! In no way did I start any interaction with the known master troll of this forum! But if I get accused of abusing this forum just because a member of this forum confuses me with that troll, then I will set the record straight. Take a look at the known web archives if you want to study the unmoderated threads again. Definitely EOD from my side at this point!

He is a noisy punk who tries to pressure people to benefit him. As far as I know he does not try to silence his critics as you do.

~

Here is another example of how Namecoin could be properly used.

Aung San Suu Kyi was popular in the West among people who liked to support vague ideals as long as there wasn't any risk. She got a Nobel prize but no support when it would have helped. She realized that the only support that mattered for her survival was from the most powerful group. Now she is up shit creek, and the group that controls her can pretend she supports them.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/myanmars-suu-kyi-denies-false-reports-that-she-opposes-armed-resistance-to-junta.html

If she had been provided a financial network with an attached intranet she would be much safer right now and her supporters would have a lot of influence.

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/locals-describe-myanmar-military-massacre-of-yaw-villagers.html

https://www.irrawaddy.com/news/burma/scores-of-myanmar-regime-troops-killed-in-clashes-with-civilian-ethnic-groups.html

Creating private intranets with their own currency is a two edged sword.

For centuries it has been in the interests of individuals in melting pots to prevent dissent and prohibit sub economies.

Part of the consequences for that is that the world is thoroughly fucked by corporate interests and there is no way out because they can make any 'laws' that suit them and people like you will follow.

Namecoin, or similar coins that anybody could create by using public code if they know how, could rapidly fix a lot of problems.
Namecoin itself is a nebulous project with great goals but no practical use, and not even an example of a practical use.

So the whole ".bit" extension thing is dead in the water then? Or is it simply not practical at the present time?

Not dead in the water, but incomplete. Like if somebody says they are going to build a car and they deliver a car minus the transmission and steering wheel.

Step one is find a real use case, and step two update the coin parameters so they are of more practical use.

It's a great idea and there are reasons that coins like NMC, HUC MZC get loads of publicity when they start, but also reasons they turn into vaporware or whatever.

Namecoin is one of the few coins that could fix a lot of problems in the world.

Your reasoning is the completely wrong approach! To do it the legal way, forget about this copyright-infringement-girl, search for scientific projects you want to fund, and then use Newton coin or create an own coin to fund that particular project. Then the "poor scientist" can legally buy the third party studies and his work doesn't have to be marked as "financed by pirated studies".

That's like the fifth time you and one of your partners have referred to doing things the 'legal' way.

I am all for doing things legally, properly. The question is what is legal and proper. If ten thousand people make a 'law' that says you must eat asparagus or go to jail, that does not make their 'law' legal or proper.

A lot of young people are blindly co opted into serving power under the guise of serving law. Illegal things don't become legal when a majority passes a law saying they are legal.

I was the one who reported the permanent OT swearing and spamming of BayAreaCoins filling up the threads. Thanks to the mod this thread got finally readable again!

If you want to silence people who are not actually intruding on you in any way, silence yourself first.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
Namecoin itself is a nebulous project with great goals but no practical use, and not even an example of a practical use.

So the whole ".bit" extension thing is dead in the water then? Or is it simply not practical at the present time?

Why do these bags of shit delete posts that are not their own.

Because somebody reported your posts as off-topic (indeed the post in itself has nothing to do with Namecoin, so there you go). The post I quoted above will probably be deleted as well.

Your false assumption behind this conspiracy theory is that a paywall would have been created by any government for the purpose of displacing poor countries, making the rich richer and the poor poorer. But this is ridiculous. Paywalls are simply services to generate revenue for digital publications. It's the same as online shopping or digital distribution. Anarchy would just mean freeing up all local or digital stores for plundering, and welcome back to the Stone Age!

It is a strategic thing for industrialized countries to enforce copyright protections on scientific writing.

It lets industrialized countries limit the sharing of their science to among themselves while having full access to any scientific material from developing countries.

Look at the vast government resources being poured into clever copyright maneuvers by Australia and the U.S.

It is not some random commercial issue, it is a strategy.

Paywalls are fine for luxury goods, but preventing scientific knowledge from transferring to developing nations is improper and will wash away.

What do you mean with "interact with the other chain"? Cross-chain trades? I wouldn't consider this as a usefull goal of a blockchain DNS. Namecoin can be mined together with all SHA 256 encoded currencies by the way, and a non-negligible percentage is mined on the Bitcoin Cash chain. Blockchain domains have their main use cases for projects with problems of seized domains through restrictive dictatorships. It's not the goal of the Namecoin project to overrule and to circumvent the applicable law of civilized states (what, by the way, was one of the reasons that the .bit domain resolution through the OpenNIC project has been dropped).

Like all coins, there are some features in Namecoin that do or don't appeal to some other group.

In this case, a currency / network made for pirate girl to offer science journals might have different parameters than the original namecoin.

So, for example, there could be a different block time, a free creation of .bit2 names if she finds some other way to limit spam, an organization of second level domains like .anthropology.bit2 or .biology.bit2, or any other features.

But it should have also the benefits which come with regular namecoin, such as high hashing power and the ability to interact with the original nmc .bit network if the person using that wallet wants.

Cross chain trades is trivial and requires some decentralization and doesn't add much.

Most importantly, she would actually attract use of her network. If she put out a simple browser, or partnered with mozilla or whoever, and had a full feature browser that seamlessly browsed between science journal network and icann network, with the ability to add other private networks at the discretion of users, she would easily have many thousands of users. Add a feature like the bat token used on the brave browser and you have the beginning of a human input coin network, going where mikhail sindeyev was heading with huntercoin, but taking the scenic route.

It would attract hostile attention from governments, and whoever tries to do it will probably be killed, but it would be interesting.

The third issue is always solved in the crypto community by building fake user bases and incentivizing them with cash.

Fake users will never create any valuable content, so this is certainly not my concept.

That's not what I mean.

Every day 200,000 people start websites and projects which they think will be the next Google.

None of them succeed.

The only path is to either go the scam route, as crypto currencies usually do, or to find a genuine use case and build it.

Most people do not really have an interest in 'freedom of speech' unless it involves their interest, like buying drugs. Now marijuana is legalized so that crew shrinks down to people who want to buy heroin or whatever, a smaller group because government has absorbed all the weed smokers by making it legal.

What is a use case which most people support, but which is prevented by government?

That girl who wants to provide access to subscription science articles is one example.

That girl's project is an example of a practical project that does not yet have a sub economy which would be necessary for its success.

How long would it take a developer to make a clone of Namecoin, but adapt all of the features to that specific use and maintain all the positive features of the original nmc like the high hash rate from merged mining, along with each wallet having the option to interact with the other chain, like a bitcoin cash but not entirely divergent?

~

Another option is to find some other group which has a genuine taste for, or use for, a network which cannot be easily controlled. Ideally most people would prefer that. Psychologically it is healthier for people to prefer independence over security and authority, but you really only find that in young people who have a sense of freedom. In industrialized society that is not even most young people, it is a small subset, but it exists. Portland famously has an influential 'anarchist' community.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/11/1014967393/where-portland-oregon-stands-a-year-after-being-a-protest-hotspot

A problem with marketing to that audience is that you will attract a lot of attention from law enforcement types. The U.S. spends a vast amount of money against anything which empowers groups like that, and any crowd that uses the word 'anarchist' is 50% undercover cops. The good news there is that undercover cops are generous donors. For decades the biggest single source of income for the U.S. communist party was undercover fbi agents.

If you are in a country that requires a major crime for extradition you could easily contact members of that community and discuss things. All of your communication with them will be monitored by the U.S. government of course, and you are likely to be dealing with a high percentage of cops, but if you handle it smartly and understand anarchist values it could benefit everyone.

~

Once there is some small group which is generally respected, and which actually uses Namecoin in a beneficial way, then there will be a second group much more easily, and a third group etc.

I don't know yet, at the moment I plan to open a public community section (forum) first. I'm still thinking whether to open it separately under namecoin.pro or as a subsection of another community portal. Creating pages/blogs will of course be possible. But at the moment I don't plan to offer full hosting services for .bit websites. But a .bit mail system is on my to-do list.

A forum about all decentralized dns projects, including namecoin, would be good, and could hit it big if there is ever some surprize news regarding centralized dns. It would probably never happen, but having a site set up awaiting such an unlikely even would be like holding a smart lottery ticket.

Still, it seems the big roadblock is that the cost is denominated in nmc, and the second roadblock is simplicity since the process has to be very simple to ever catch on, and a third roadblock is that social things like web networks need to reach a critical mass of genuine users before most people have any interest.

The third issue is always solved in the crypto community by building fake user bases and incentivizing them with cash. That works well with shitcoins that are designed to disappear once the dev can cash out, but most people spot that kind of fraud.

legendary
I've never had any contacts with anybody on this thread on any other forum nor anywhere else, aside from possibly twitter exchanges with biolizard long ago and maybe with the Vancouver bitcoin guy.

So then you don't know because you've never seen any of TradeRunners code?

That's what I thought.  Roll Eyes

Lol, no I spoke to Snailbrain on Skype and I feel that he didn't do what he said he intend on doing.  His account was always set to "tired".  I believe he lived at his grandmas (or whatever) house.  I think some of it is just their culture across the pond, but things like that... just bothered me.  It's none of my business frankly, but it's stuff I base investments off and projects I think will do well.

So my opinion is based on actual interactions and such... Not just "ooo I did bad in HUC, boohoo, I hate you!"  I don't cry over spilled Bitcoin, but it does annoy me when someone doesn't follow through, however, I understand not wanting to beat a dead horse.

He does his work, whether with Huc or Nmc or Xaya and is not your personal account manager.

If something changes in his plans for a coin then he is not obligated to give you first notice.

How do you know?  Are you guys offline besties?  Can you provide any links?  (I've asked this multiple times now)

Maybe he'd be able to raise some donations if he was doing something other than being an extortionist!  (It pays better to help than to hurt usually!)

I've never had any contacts with anybody on this thread on any other forum nor anywhere else, aside from possibly twitter exchanges with biolizard long ago and maybe with the Vancouver bitcoin guy.

~

For the Record the Only people with any credibility are DoMob AND BioLizzard..............
https://github.com/orgs/namecoin/repositories

Attacking people personally using a likely set up as BioLizzard showed here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57334158

Trade Runner you are running talking of Forking DoMobs and J.R.'s and others work after they get it set?  Only a fool would follow you, but I did think the website video was a nice try..........namecoin.pro

Jeremy Rand is the one doing all the work to make integration possible within Tor Browser?Huh  WTF are you gonna DO?Huh?  Where is your Browser plugin Repository at so I can look at it?HuhHuh??

Domob and Jeremy Rand have a real WORK history on Github.........where is yours?Huh?

It isn't clear what you mean by linking to that previous comment by biolizard.

DNS is a very crooked field, and has immense implications politically. There are lots of players/actors with vast sums of money and complicated experience who are dedicated to preventing any threat to the current DNS system.

Biolizard appears to be pointing out that unless I am misinterpreting.

As for TradeRunner forking Namecoin code or whatever, what do you think is the point of decentralizing? If somebody wants to make a private code repository and hide their work from people who don't pay then Github is the wrong place to do that.

The main Namecoin crew, Domob, Biolizard and others, have done an immense amount of work, with a vast state apparatus working against them.

Nobody would minimize their work.

TradeRunner is one person with minimal financial resources trying to clean up the field as he sees it. He'll either succeed or he won't, but either way he is not a threat to any real work that has been done, and he is the only person stirring things up at the moment.

You are picking the side which you think is more powerful, nothing wrong with that, but you never know how things will shake out.

~

By the way, just as additional info: even though you can't see it from the outside, the site behind namecoin.pro is a highly scalable community website with integrated personal email accounts, personal webspace, community- and wiki-pages and so on....

Empire building conflicts with decentralization obviously.

You are making a Namecoin website which has subsections which let people make websites on your website?
Activity: 256
Merit: 60

For the Record the Only people with any credibility are DoMob AND BioLizzard..............

https://github.com/orgs/namecoin/repositories

Attacking people personally using a likely set up as BioLizzard showed here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57334158

Trade Runner you are running talking of Forking DoMobs and J.R.'s and others work after they get it set?  Only a fool would follow you, but I did think the website video was a nice try..........namecoin.pro

Jeremy Rand is the one doing all the work to make integration possible within Tor Browser?Huh  WTF are you gonna DO?Huh?  Where is your Browser plugin Repository at so I can look at it?HuhHuh??

Domob and Jeremy Rand have a real WORK history on Github.........where is yours?Huh?
legendary
In the past Snailbrain was usually the person in front of Huntercoin, an easy target for anybody who wanted a person to criticize.

Lol, no I spoke to Snailbrain on Skype and I feel that he didn't do what he said he intend on doing.  His account was always set to "tired".  I believe he lived at his grandmas (or whatever) house.  I think some of it is just their culture across the pond, but things like that... just bothered me.  It's none of my business frankly, but it's stuff I base investments off and projects I think will do well.

So my opinion is based on actual interactions and such... Not just "ooo I did bad in HUC, boohoo, I hate you!"  I don't cry over spilled Bitcoin, but it does annoy me when someone doesn't follow through, however, I understand not wanting to beat a dead horse.

TradeRunner is actually doing things, and he appears to be working mostly on his own. If you want him to do the work of three people or ten then pay some developers to help him if he wants.

How do you know?  Are you guys offline besties?  Can you provide any links?  (I've asked this multiple times now)

Maybe he'd be able to raise some donations if he was doing something other than being an extortionist!  (It pays better to help than to hurt usually!)
I have dozens of accounts and they will all say the same thing, you contribute nothing useful.

It's not shocking that dozens of accounts would say the same thing when they have a single operator. Tongue  Roll Eyes

Snailbrain

I'm not a Snailbrain fan.  I feel like I lost +60 BTC trusting his word he wouldn't give up on HUC.  I wouldn't trust or touch that Xayan stuff if you gave it to me for free.  It's quiet clear that Snailbrain leads the pump n dump crew of the Namecoin dev circle.  He has a new project every other month to raise funds or earn more premined coins.

I don't think Snailbrain is a scammer, but I wouldn't involve myself with anything he's heavily involved in.  He had a shitty attitude, didn't bring much to the table, and didn't do what he said he would do quite blatantly with Huntercoin.

Domob and Biolizard are slacking a bit but they have worked for years on this coin.

Yes, Domob has always been quality and Biolizard has done a good job as far as I'm concerned.  That's why letting them be attacked by TradeRunner and his alts is absolutely unacceptable.

TradeRunner is developing alternate paths meanwhile and if a Namecoin browser extension ever gets mainstreamed and easy to use people will start making .bit websites seriously.

How do you know this?  Can you provide a link that shows some code?

The only thing I've seen is Namecoin.pro and it looks like a 3rd world 11th grade student made that website... the website offers no online tools and offers sketchy download links.

It would be amazing if he actually was doing something positive or coding something that could help the future, but all I see is him bringing discord to this forum, promote a fake telegram that he rules with some iron fist, attacking users/developers, and attacking services using automation (which is unlawful)....

In the past Snailbrain was usually the person in front of Huntercoin, an easy target for anybody who wanted a person to criticize. A lot of people have made money with coins but nobody has ever become popular for long by being the public face of a coin. "Satoshi" wasn't stupid. Domob and biolizard are more polite and don't try to be too visible.

TradeRunner is actually doing things, and he appears to be working mostly on his own. If you want him to do the work of three people or ten then pay some developers to help him if he wants.
Pages:
Jump to: