Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 103. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
I'm looking at these sells walls and the top amounts are ticking down but they're locked down by a few people because of the huge volume that each person is trying to sell then. I honestly think these walls are by one person or a small group.

Look at the sell walls between 2 sat 3 sat 4 sat all the way down to 10 sat and they're ticking down. No one can actually buy in at 1 sat unless you're the guy selling his 13 million wall. So you'll jump but not for long because his 1 sat will be behind you.

The same thing is happening on Yobit which is most likely the same person that has created walls on both the buy and the sell.

I don't understand how people are saying "I'm making huge profits" How the hell are you making a profit if you can't sell it because there's a sell wall up thats around 1160 BTC?

Also the Doge/Pac and LTC/Pac has been DISABLED. How is anyone able to sell a coin past huge sell walls?

i can buy and now the "WALL was half" any idea about this coin?

this is why that wall will fall been watching it go down all day

the pump was crazy
pump, shut your face, pumps are 2-3 hours this has been rising for days. Go away. This is going to be a strong  privacy coin Fork of Dash.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I'm looking at these sells walls and the top amounts are ticking down but they're locked down by a few people because of the huge volume that each person is trying to sell then. I honestly think these walls are by one person or a small group.

Look at the sell walls between 2 sat 3 sat 4 sat all the way down to 10 sat and they're ticking down. No one can actually buy in at 1 sat unless you're the guy selling his 13 million wall. So you'll jump but not for long because his 1 sat will be behind you.

The same thing is happening on Yobit which is most likely the same person that has created walls on both the buy and the sell.

I don't understand how people are saying "I'm making huge profits" How the hell are you making a profit if you can't sell it because there's a sell wall up thats around 1160 BTC?

Also the Doge/Pac and LTC/Pac has been DISABLED. How is anyone able to sell a coin past huge sell walls?

the pump was crazy
I think that this coin is for small investors and many of them will become rich this year.

all keep looking at the progress coin, not seeing big or small investors all entitled to have it Smiley
for now seen volume began to glance so many are interested in this coin

coins like pac with A.I. bots are out of control i hope that TEKCOIN slows down too :-D weeee

https://yobit.net/en/trade/TEK/BTC

Feel like I'm in one of those troll boxes reading this comment. Seriously? Promoting a coin in another coin's thread? Rude much?

Those are the coins I avoid as it usually comes across that the person is desperately trying to unload something that no one wants.
Get your Troll ass back under the bridge!!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Knowing about this project is good. It is looking good on the exchange
Activity: 19

Activity: 2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
I think that this coin is for small investors and many of them will become rich this year.

all keep looking at the progress coin, not seeing big or small investors all entitled to have it Smiley

coins like pac with A.I. bots are out of control i hope that TEKCOIN slows down too :-D weeee

Feel like I'm in one of those troll boxes reading this comment. Seriously? Promoting a coin in another coin's thread? Rude much?

Those are the coins I avoid as it usually comes across that the person is desperately trying to unload something that no one wants.
Can someone explain how people are talking about these huge profits they're making when its still between 1 and 2 sat? Is there something lower than 1 sat that I don't know about?

yes the dogetoshi or liteoshi markets where this shitcoin belongs!!!!!!

I can kiss you on the mouth for saying that!!!

That was the nicest thing ever! It now makes sense.

A dogetoshi doesn't have the same value as a satoshi.
A liteoshi doesn't have the same value as a dogetoshi or satoshi.

This is where people are making their profit since in the btc market you can only go down to 1 sat people that want this coin don't have issues buying it at 2 sat as that's still cheap. If someone bought this up for say .00000001 doge then turned around and sold it for .00000001 sat we're still talking an extreme difference here.

Still if you bought this coin around "dogetoshi" pricing and even if you sell it for 1 sat a coin you'll still make out. I think that's the point.

Personally I've been trading with doge just to avoid the btc fees and the bottlenecking that seems to go on especially on these small exchanges. Still I didn't think about the profit element of why coins are staying depressed at 1-2 sat as this isn't the first time I saw a coin being stuck in this endless loop.

Activity: 12
Can this coin be mined yet?  Huh Huh Huh

Not mined as such, but you can generate them through proof of stake. You unlock your wallet, leave it open and you generate coins by simply leaving it running
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

PAC & TEK both are crazy getting hit by trading bots :\ wow just wild ===>>

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PAC/BTC

Roll Eyes

Activity: 23
lol it's not growing it's automated volume keeps rising  buys are at 2 sat / sells at 1 cos it cant go any lower there can not be any correction.  Dont buy PAC  ffs  if you value your money It's Hit&Run coin   Angry

litecoin and doge trading, that's how.
Check the website https://paccoin.net/
it still active but slow

The PAC price will dip, some people want to take profit.
But after that it might grow bigger.  this is healthy. if just growing without correction is not good
so this might be last chance to buy pac at lower price before it grow again

guess it will go dip once soon
this is crypto baby, no chart antalytics or fundamentals, apply, I am a large holder of verge bought at .03,  I watched all year as it advanced, my friend was a holder for a couple years and sold at a 3000% gain. Only to see it advance 1,000,000 % for the year, he refuses to talk about verge now. Lol  This coin here is going to be a Fork of Dash and will be a true privacy coin. With government regulations growing, privacy coins will out perform the market, lots of time to still get in at this ground floor, good luck and God Speed
Activity: 49
Check the website https://paccoin.net/
it still active but slow

The PAC price will dip, some people want to take profit.
But after that it might grow bigger.  this is healthy. if just growing without correction is not good
so this might be last chance to buy pac at lower price before it grow again

guess it will go dip once soon
Who knows what the maximum number of new coins will be?
 Is the probability that the coin after the exchange will increase in price?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Can someone explain how people are talking about these huge profits they're making when its still between 1 and 2 sat? Is there something lower than 1 sat that I don't know about?

yes the dogetoshi or liteoshi markets where this shitcoin belongs!!!!!!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
Just bought it and forget about it. It's got a very high supply, it's going to take awhile before it gets to even a penny. Dogecoin was the same way. People just need to start using the coin, that's the best way to make them go up. I love using these cheap coins to transfer between exchanges, but I'm going to hold on to the PacCoin. There's a lot of capital coming into the marketplace, and it looks like they like these high supply coins.
Jump to: