Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 104. (Read 136554 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
And you dicks really keep buying this shit. SMH there's around 3 trillion coins and 100% pos every month, that's 1200% a year. Do some research
So I buy this coin on CoinsMarkets, 1200% will be added to my coinsmarkets account? or do I need a wallet?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
And you dicks really keep buying this shit. SMH there's around 3 trillion coins and 100% pos every month, that's 1200% a year. Do some research
So I buy this coin on CoinsMarkets, 1200% will be added to my coinsmarkets account? or do I need a wallet?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
legendary
Also, sorry, but this cracks me up. There's no way I can take this coin seriously.

From the About section of the new website:

"The coin has evolved to focus on four ‘C’s:  Community, Charity, Content and Choice.  On Feb 1st there will be an early o"

An early o? What's that?

You also misspelled your dev's name. Its Corless, not Corliss.

Then there's this gem in the newest PDF file:

Cheesy (i'm laughing because that's not Satoshi Nakamoto, in case you didn't know)

And its not "on" the genesis block, its "in" the genesis block.

Whoever put this together just learned about cryptocurrency the day before.
legendary
Hey Pacmen.

this thread seems to be quite active at the moment. can someone explain to an old dumbass like me how a coin can be Proof of Stake yet reward 500 coins every 1 minute to miners ala Proof of Work? The initial post seems to be a contradictory statement: SHA-256 PoS coin... I've never heard of such a thing. So are you mining it or are you staking it?

And because I'm trying to collect info for a website, can someone tell me if there was indeed a big coin reduction? Its hard to confirm whether or not that actually took place unless I read every single comment. Thanks buds.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I'm all so interested in the question of how will the old coins be exchanged for new ones? Not quite clear.
--------
The actual first sale order at Cryptopia is a wall in order to stop PAC from growing more... some shit heads are doing this on purpose taking advantage of the fact that there is only on big platform of exchange PAC/BTC... Cryptopia needs to take actions very quickly or another exchange platform than yoobit should give the PAC/BTC option otherwise it will be stuck at that 2 satoshi...

Actually the Buy wall is at 1 sat and it's moving.

Your stupidity is outstanding.

Keep in mind every coin can go lower than 1 SAT eg. 0.00000001LTC or even 0.00000001 DOGE
and thats were PAC was traded for the last 3 (three) years. So you had a lot of time buying it, now you are salty because you missed the train.

Also this coin is not a SCAM i repeat not a SCAM
It just has some potential which smart money saw allready and is still seeing.
So just STFU and dont try lowering the price to buy cheap.

It cant  go lower than 1sat.... Im talking in PAC/BTC...     trading vs LTC, DODGE temporarily suspended on Crytopia  Only 1 guy will make profit there...

what about yobit pairings?
what about satoshitrade pairings?
its still tradable in your favourite pairing
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
The actual first sale order at Cryptopia is a wall in order to stop PAC from growing more... some shit heads are doing this on purpose taking advantage of the fact that there is only on big platform of exchange PAC/BTC... Cryptopia needs to take actions very quickly or another exchange platform than yoobit should give the PAC/BTC option otherwise it will be stuck at that 2 satoshi...

Keep in mind every coin can go lower than 1 SAT eg. 0.00000001LTC or even 0.00000001 DOGE
and thats were PAC was traded for the last 3 (three) years. So you had a lot of time buying it, now you are salty because you missed the train.

It cant  go lower than 1sat.... Im talking in PAC/BTC...     trading vs LTC, DODGE temporarily suspended on Crytopia  Only 1 guy will make profit there...

what about yobit pairings?
what about satoshitrade pairings?
its still tradable in your favourite pairing
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

It cant  go lower than 1sat.... Im talking in PAC/BTC...     trading vs LTC, DODGE temporarily suspended on Crytopia 

You quoted my comment along with another member's comment. Who are you talking to? Also who are you calling stupid or telling to STFU?

yeah sry wrong quote but i just called you stupid and told you to STFU
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

You quoted my comment along with another member's comment. Who are you talking to? Also who are you calling stupid or telling to STFU?

See ^ A few seconds later and

^ This is the mega 140BTC buy wall I'm seeing at 1 sat

The sell wall...at 2 sats is this below:

It's not going to let up anytime soon as that wall is just going and going but whoever this is they are netting a nice 1145 BTC in profits. So LAMBOS!! or Whatever lol
Activity: 8

Check Cryptopia, the buy wall is at 2 satoshi since this morning

They should  freeze account and delist coin
lol it's not growing it's automated volume keeps rising  buys are at 2 sat / sells at 1 cos it cant go any lower there can not be any correction.  Dont buy PAC  ffs  if you value your money It's Hit&Run coin   Angry
Can someone explain how people are talking about these huge profits they're making when its still between 1 and 2 sat? Is there something lower than 1 sat that I don't know about?
Activity: 8
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Check the website https://paccoin.net/
it still active but slow

The PAC price will dip, some people want to take profit.
But after that it might grow bigger.  this is healthy. if just growing without correction is not good
so this might be last chance to buy pac at lower price before it grow again

Activity: 49
Website iz deaded.

i heard new website coming very soon.
Jump to: