Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 105. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Um Im sitting on Cryptopia now and YObit and people are buying it hard. I'm watching that huge btc wall get eaten one PAC at a time. Whoever that is they're going to make a nice income on 1064BTC which is just shy of over 17.5 million because it looks like they're selling a gazillion of them.

There's a buy area where someone is selling 12,353,865,971.87079239 for 1 sat.

I'm not sure if this is the dev or how they have 12 billion coins for sale. I assumed the market cap would probably be in the billions right.

Ohh wait nope it's the first coin that I've seen in the trillions : 3,415,919,212,409 Damn.

How does a coin in trillions get high movement?

I still don't get how this is a scam but I also don't understand the high value placement on coinmarketcap. It's like people are saying "omg it's going up" but how does it go up if it's still in the 1 to 2 sat range?
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Website iz deaded.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I dont get it how some people buy this coin.  there is 1 sell order opened at 0.00000001  for 123 BTC atm    and buy options 0.00000002 for 1060 ATM  and many more.  So owner sells at 0.00000001 and some people buy at .2   I wonder why some people touch this coin  it's definetly a scam Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
So basically if I buy a bunch at 1 sat that's really for those that have it already to unload their 1 to 2 sat profit. No one is getting over 2 sat? Is that correct?

Can someone explain why this coin wouldn't go above 2 sat?
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
I feel sorry for you Angry
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Paccoin website got the 502 kiss of death...
Activity: 8
Did CoinMarketCap get the notification of PAC being traded over BTC on Cryptopia ? There is a huge volume that is being traded at 2 satoshi...
Activity: 15
I will stay away from this coin.

It's too risky:
- No real usage of this coin and no plans how it can be used.
- Too many coins.
- Website and pdf file do not contain any useful information (just some obvious facts about crypto currencies and some pics).

Btw on yobit.net it's still possible to buy it for 1 sat while on cryptopia some crazy people (or bots) buy it for 2 sat already.
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
lots of guys are saying paccoin is scam here. but i'm not sure whether it's true or not.
i have the feeling its the new bitcoin
did u see development plan and videos

of course yes, and feel those are cool.
and I am reading their newest doc on discord.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373842836862533632/399019605240184860/PACcoin_Future_Insights.pdf

Almost nothing said in the text + picture of Dorian Nakamoto placed in the context of Satoshi Nakamoto is gross.

Also, what this does it mean?! https://prnt.sc/hws1iq
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
Explain to me! Why would someone have to buy it after it was updated on February 1, when three zeros left from the wallet (000)? Five years it was not interesting to anyone, but there is such an excitement around her. What is the guarantee that after February 1 the price will be 0.00001000, why should the price grow, who will pay for it?
Activity: 9
Why is on cryptopia market paused??
Activity: 49
paccoin already needs to be listed on other larger exchanges.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I invested in PacCoin some weeks ago 20$ or 30$ because was very cheap coin. Then I read this thread and threre was a group of people who wanted to relaunch the coin with new purpose, new whitepaper and so on....in the other hand they were mocked and shouted down by others with the sentence "this is only a shit dead coin". I like effort in new ideas  so held about 10 kk coins.
I don't know where this coin can go, i've already sell a small % to invest in other projects but I'm grateful to the new dev team!!!
Activity: 55
Hi, I have the Paccoin Wallet running on my computer, but during installation it did not ask to protect it with a password. Do people here have their wallet protected with a password?  (I use the Apple version, but am also interesting if the windows wallet can be password protected). Thanks
Activity: 6
Russian can register on Cryptotopia?
Activity: 49
lots of guys are saying paccoin is scam here. but i'm not sure whether it's true or not.

of course yes,and feel those are cool.
and i am reading their newest doc on discord.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373842836862533632/399019605240184860/PACcoin_Future_Insights.pdf
Activity: 52
did you see pair btc/pac at Yobit. two weeks ago there were 777btc wall. mow it is 245. a few weeks more and there no pacs will be left!!!
Activity: 112
Activity: 112
PAC have burn coin?

yes

Circulating Supply
2,509,793,395,712 PAC
Total Supply
3,415,306,846,068 PAC

and now its the top 100 coin volume Shocked
Jump to: