Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 121. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

how are you going to burn it.  Huh Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
this coin will be dead after 1.04.2018 with the invested capital as of 1.01.2018 only that will remain from the coin of this is his law said theft

How do you know and can you prove it.....

Are you angry and mad cuzzzzzz you didn't buy enough on time......B4 it 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

I'm very angry I do not agree to this scam with this coin I do not buy air I love heavy coins against Bitcoin
Activity: 9
is this just a pump?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
this coin will be dead after 1.04.2018 with the invested capital as of 1.01.2018 only that will remain from the coin of this is his law said theft

How do you know and can you prove it.....

Are you angry and mad cuzzzzzz you didn't buy enough on time......B4 it 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

🌙 🌙 🌙
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
please explain what kind of exchange? I do not quite understand.

please explain what kind of exchange? I do not quite understand. Will they burn coins or how? Please tell us ??
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
I just bought paccoins on yobit, can someone explain to a noob what to do with it now? I want to hold it for years in a secure place, I just have to instal their wallet on my computer, and send coins from yobit to wallet?

Any advice will be good, thx!
Activity: 12
Yikes.... 3 Trillion coins.. When is burn or swap going to happen?
  the exchange will begin February 1
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Yikes.... 3 Trillion coins.. When is burn or swap going to happen?
1 cent to a dollar 2018. My apology Saul wolf, I am ready for the swap and some bonus would be a deal....🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
You must be in the same situation as me. Seeing all this happen, and there are people who still sell the coin. hahahahahaha
Do not they know about the swap? man I can not understand at all.
Is it just us who are seeing this opportunity?
MY GOD

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Question, if i bought 1million paccoins and later after the burn would I still have the same amount of coins or less?

100000 to 1. Valuation will be high. Buy and hodl until swap. It's still hella cheap....
Activity: 81
1 cent to a dollar 2018. My apology Saul wolf, I am ready for the swap and some bonus would be a deal....🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
You must be in the same situation as me. Seeing all this happen, and there are people who still sell the coin. hahahahahaha
Do not they know about the swap? man I can not understand at all.
Is it just us who are seeing this opportunity?
MY GOD

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Question, if i bought 1million paccoins and later after the burn would I still have the same amount of coins or less?
Activity: 59
If I have 1 million paccoins, will I actually only have 1mil paccoins with the Swap? would I have to buy 1 Billion to have 100,000? My gosh, I hope the price will pay off.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
what is the max supply of paccoin?

It's currently around 3 trillion, but there will be a massive burn that will cut it to 3 bn apparently.

Here - this article explains it neatly: http://altcoin-guide.com/the-little-coin-that-could-paccoin/

Personally, I still have no idea what the use of this coin is supposed to be or what the new dev team are planning for it, but I'm pretty happy to see my little $40 investment now worth around $180 after just a couple weeks.

after 3 months 180$=18$ or 180$=8.80$ or 180$=1.80$
I think this coin does not weigh at the time it has never been 1 Satoshi many coins many projects very naive and Bitcoin without a project with many $
I do not care about the project of all the coins

ALL BELIEVES ARE BLAWN
Activity: 17

It's currently around 3 trillion, but there will be a massive burn that will cut it to 3 bn apparently.

Here - this article explains it neatly: http://altcoin-guide.com/the-little-coin-that-could-paccoin/

Personally, I still have no idea what the use of this coin is supposed to be or what the new dev team are planning for it, but I'm pretty happy to see my little $40 investment now worth around $180 after just a couple weeks.
Activity: 23
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
What switch is plain in march 2018?

4 years later PAC is still to 0,000005 sat.. and 1 btc volume.   
Jump to: