Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 122. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Weeeeelll about the wallet before 1 week i`ve installed the wallet in lunix(ubuntu mate 16.10) how it is describen here https://paccoin.net/paccoin-linux-wallet-installation and the only thing that is slow is the sync it took me around 1 week to receive the blocks for 2 and a half years... the transactions are very fast, i send some coins to the wallet(after it was sync) and came in it in about 2 or 3 min, i made 3 transactions and it was ok. About the switch which will happen in march 2018, what will be happen with this coins that now i have in this wallet, do i need to move it in some other wallet or no?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Who can tell me how to start staking this coin? Do I only have to open up the wallet?

Coins need to mature in youre wallet for 30 days , then they take 30 days to stake , the swap will be March 1st.
so there is time but maybe its not worth the trouble if you are planning to swap.
If you do wanne stake download wallet from paccoin.net it has most of the blockchain already.
send youre coins to wallet ID wait for  30 days , if you locked wallet (recommended) unlock it in console with walletpassphrase command.
and then keep running wallet 24/7 for the next 2 months until the swap.

Thanks, is there any info on this upcoming swap? What exactly is going to happen?
Activity: 59
Is windows wallet good to save for a long time? Do I need to lock my coins in wallet windows? I just leave them there? I'm just using sync, I'm not doing anything else. Should I block and make it PoS so I do not lose the coins?
Activity: 30
Who can tell me how to start staking this coin? Do I only have to open up the wallet?

Coins need to mature in youre wallet for 30 days , then they take 30 days to stake , the swap will be March 1st.
so there is time but maybe its not worth the trouble if you are planning to swap.
If you do wanne stake download wallet from paccoin.net it has most of the blockchain already.
send youre coins to wallet ID wait for  30 days , if you locked wallet (recommended) unlock it in console with walletpassphrase command.
and then keep running wallet 24/7 for the next 2 months until the swap.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I am just wondering, what is the use of Paccoin? What is the use case for Pac and what are the recent developments for Paccoin now?

PACCOIN will be in the top 100 in 2 Years from now on.
Activity: 116
I am just wondering, what is the use of Paccoin? What is the use case for Pac and what are the recent developments for Paccoin now?
Activity: 116
NEWS !
http://www.moneg.de/paccoin-der-geheimtipp-unter-den-crypto-investoren/

JUNTE-SE AO CANAL no DISCORD
JOIN THE CHANNEL WITH DISCORD!

I don't understand the article. do you have an english version for this? Thank you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 9
Hello, I'm sure the answer is in one of the page of this thread, but can you tell me a safe place to buy Paccoin and where to store it? Is Yobit the only one? I'm afraid buying on this site...

Thanks!
I bought on the Yobit. No problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
good afternoon. Who installed the wallet already, please give a link to the working purse. I can not find. Thanks for the help.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Hello, I'm sure the answer is in one of the page of this thread, but can you tell me a safe place to buy Paccoin and where to store it? Is Yobit the only one? I'm afraid buying on this site...

Thanks!
Activity: 17
February 1, 2018 will be an updated road map of the coin. Will burn coins. So soon the coin will fly to the moon. Soon you will see for yourself. Developers of this new coin will promote coins for all 1000%
Question about burning coins: with the devs apparently planning a quite severe burn that will limit supply to 100 bn coins, how will this affect existing coin holders paccoin?
Activity: 181
Crypto sz.
NEWS !
http://www.moneg.de/paccoin-der-geheimtipp-unter-den-crypto-investoren/

JUNTE-SE AO CANAL no DISCORD
JOIN THE CHANNEL WITH DISCORD!

Crypto sz.
1 cent to a dollar 2018. My apology Saul wolf, I am ready for the swap and some bonus would be a deal....🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
You must be in the same situation as me. Seeing all this happen, and there are people who still sell the coin. hahahahahaha
Do not they know about the swap? man I can not understand at all.
Is it just us who are seeing this opportunity?
MY GOD

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
1 cent to a dollar 2018. My apology Saul wolf, I am ready for the swap and some bonus would be a deal....🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Crypto sz.
this coin has unlimited supply its not going to be more than 0.00000001 BTC lol
kkkkkkkkkkkk
noob, noob, noob.
Wait and see for yourself
Activity: 11
this coin has unlimited supply its not going to be more than 0.00000001 BTC lol
Activity: 2
Hi guys, could you send me some paccoins I want to check whether I receive them or not because I've synchronized my wallet but coins didn't come
My address B3t9whiAPRRToPLekhPGJwhRnwCQ4aGjbt
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
uploaded a purse to the computer for more than an hour trying to open and never opened. Developers fix the purse. Does not work! Or explain what I'm doing wrong.

Everything is working. Maybe you started the old wallet? Look through several pages of the forum - there is a link to the wallet. Only the synchronization will be long, where that week is needed in order to synchronize all the units for several years of the wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
uploaded a purse to the computer for more than an hour trying to open and never opened. Developers fix the purse. Does not work! Or explain what I'm doing wrong.
Jump to: