Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 124. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I've been working on an android game that pays users in crypto, and i just added PAC as a withdraw option. 

It's almost midnight and i have work in 5 hours, so I'll  leave the link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Pickleninja.FreeBitcoinPoker

You can reach me on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FreeBitcoinPoker/?ref=bookmarks

I'm off to bed... to tired lol

-pickle

can you make android and or ios wallets ? new chain could use them , you already in contact wih dev team of paccoin Huh

also whats the business model of the app ?

ill check the app out , great to see these projects .
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Hey guys. I've been working on an android game that pays users in crypto, and i just added PAC as a withdraw option. 

It's almost midnight and i have work in 5 hours, so I'll  leave the link here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Pickleninja.FreeBitcoinPoker

You can reach me on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/FreeBitcoinPoker/?ref=bookmarks

I'm off to bed... to tired lol

-pickle
Activity: 336
Let's rise......we need some movement and increase in price...
Activity: 14
Holdin 213. Was thinking there will att somepoint be a possibility to pool smaller wallets to purchase a masternode. The suggested share was 25% so 500 mil... maybe a tad too much still...
Activity: 29
holding 420 million of these lol sounds like a lot.. lets see how this goes
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 9
Just an update: Paccoin is growing very fast at this moment!

We started a affiliate program; and there are over 300 affiliates right now. Invite a friend to buy pac coins and you will get 10% of his paccoins for free.

https://paccoin.net/join-pac-affiliate-program

There will also be 5 grand prizes of the following:

1,000,000,000 1 Billion PacCoins to the affiliate that refers the most new users
     500,000,000 500 million PacCoins to the 2nd place affiliate
     250,000,000 250 million PacCoins to the 3rd place affiliate
    100,000,000 100 million PacCoins to the 4th & 5th place affiliates
Activity: 29
just bought a bunch in Cryptopia with DOGE .. lets go!!
Activity: 50
I actually don’t think this project will get very far, because the supply is ridiculously high, what are people gonna do with over 2 trillion tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Can anyone confirm that you have to have your coins in your wallet for 30 days before you are able to stake with it?

I have this same question. Do I have to hold my coins for 30 days in the wallet before I can stake them?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Can anyone confirm that you have to have your coins in your wallet for 30 days before you are able to stake with it?
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
I've been talking with the new developers. I believe they have some great ideas, and can improve the value of the coin. So I'm going to Pass the Baton if you will and let them take the coin over. I think they can do a great job.

Bill

Good afternoon.
Have you agreed?
Have you transferred a coin fund to new developers?

How are things going with the transition to new developers ??
We can do better then stronghands coin...

Maybe to 1 cent...
Activity: 14
I was wondering this. Does the new pac have to pay its way in the exchanges? I hear Cryptopia is considered an expensive place to be.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
In the past, I spent 1 BTC for a purchase of 100,000,000 million coins, 1 Satoshi per coin.

Now there will be an exchange of 1: 1,000. I will get 100,000 new coins.

How will the exchange affect the price? It turns out that it should be 1000 Satoshi for a coin, which is almost 20 cents. That buyers would be lost.

So here's the question:

Can an updated coin achieve this? For a lot of coins with a billion coins can not and 100 satoshi overcome.

If this does not happen, then many coin holders will suffer huge losses!

In order to do this the coin needs to change its name or make sure that ALL exchanges update everything. Usually you're better off changing to a new coin and make sure the old coins are all swapped and coins that are left burned
Activity: 41
In the past, I spent 1 BTC for a purchase of 100,000,000 million coins, 1 Satoshi per coin.

Now there will be an exchange of 1: 1,000. I will get 100,000 new coins.

How will the exchange affect the price? It turns out that it should be 1000 Satoshi for a coin, which is almost 20 cents. That buyers would be lost.

So here's the question:

Can an updated coin achieve this? For a lot of coins with a billion coins can not and 100 satoshi overcome.

If this does not happen, then many coin holders will suffer huge losses!

Let's go to moon and sun...
Activity: 1
How can I mine this currency in Windows? I tried but I couldn't
Activity: 2
Hello
I do not get it. Have a list of the trasactions.
Here's an example:

POS mining!

Date: 29.08.2017 21:39
To: Au8yrcJNznr529DYXzGv3jCj5 .......... (own address, description: receiving address)
Credit: 31429.918492 PAC
Net amount: +31429.918492 PAC
Transaction ID: 49dd15449997276bc471b88381c11121c2f2900ff8cbe284d0e9a05d896df7fa

Neither the address nor the transaction ID I see any
Trasaktion in the block explorer.
Whats going on here?

Are two blockchains running in parallel?
Activity: 12
It's near 2018, you should move on guys.

Don't waste your time with no-value coins. Paccoin is dead for some time. And won't resurrect

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: