Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 150. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It's painful to send PAC around... there's a limit to each transaction. The numbers are getting too big.

Hope there will be some kind of new innovation or initiative from someone to convert PAC into SuperPAC (1 SuperPAC = 1,000,000,000 PAC

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Dear Prototip !
I downloaded paccoin-v.0.1.4.3-setup file, but can't setup, it showed error: "The setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of the program".
Please check, upload and give me the download link again. Thanks!

Nothing You can't help in this matter. On this site you have the developers, this is a question for them, why the corrupted files and purse correctly downloaded. I have everything working and even Mein coins. Very interesting, will there be a future for this coin or the developers will abandon it. And without the support of any coin will disappear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
We want to invite you to spend a denomination through our exchange https://crypto-trade.net, because users can not exchange their PAC to BTC.
With so many price 0.00000001 BTC / PAC Satoshi too high
Activity: 28
Dear Prototip !
I downloaded paccoin-v.0.1.4.3-setup file, but can't setup, it showed error: "The setup files are corrupted. please obtain a new copy of the program".
Please check, upload and give me the download link again. Thanks!
I downloaded window wallet from this link: http://pacifica-nation.com/paccoin/paccoin-qtd.zip
but my window wallet hasn't sync for more one day . Can anyone help me this problem ?
Activity: 189
I didn't find anywhere download window wallet. Can anyone give me available link for download ?

Window wallet is in the 1st post...
I didn't find anywhere download window wallet. Can anyone give me available link for download ?
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hello PAC world, how are the PACers doing? Smiley

I was thinking of a system that ate PAC in exchange for PACM. I am also sincerely considering starting a resort on the big island of HI and all earnings will be pumped into PAC. Still early for that long term goal and the exchange with burning PAC idea may begin a bit longer from now then expected.
[/quote]

The coin necessary to bring the level of cost at least two Satoshi. Then it will start trading normally and bitcoin. Now the level of daily trades is very small and mostly traded in a Doji. Too bad that is missing a website and promotion of the coins thrown to the mercy of fate. No news on development, promotion. There is no community. Nobody knows about the plans, except that someone wants to get rich and build an island. Can start to invest in promising startups that will help to develop and for technology development in the future of Your island.
Activity: 124
One PACMAN coin produced per block. The block time will last one hour. Every block will register PAC being burned and issue PACMAN in proportion. If none are burned none get issued but the exchange itself will always be a PAC burner every block. The details of how much staking reward goes to more staking and how much gets burned and how much gets issued as dividends will be malleable(within certain parameters) under the control of coin holders.

More is possible? I do not understand. Automatically will be destroyed some number of old coins in exchange for a new one? It's such a denomination? Please more explain!

I was thinking of a system that ate PAC in exchange for PACM. I am also sincerely considering starting a resort on the big island of HI and all earnings will be pumped into PAC. Still early for that long term goal and the exchange with burning PAC idea may begin a bit longer from now then expected.
One PACMAN coin produced per block. The block time will last one hour. Every block will register PAC being burned and issue PACMAN in proportion. If none are burned none get issued but the exchange itself will always be a PAC burner every block. The details of how much staking reward goes to more staking and how much gets burned and how much gets issued as dividends will be malleable(within certain parameters) under the control of coin holders.

More is possible? I do not understand. Automatically will be destroyed some number of old coins in exchange for a new one? It's such a denomination? Please more explain!

Where can I find information on the capitalisation of the coin? Appeared in one year coin with Doge, but Doge is developing, and Pac seems to be alive, but is trading at the lows and just for the few, not the best exchanges. Will someone please explain, are there any prospects for this, still alive coins?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
PACMAN coin a nick name I am making right now. Okay these proposals are very malleable at this point. But I was imagining a coin that is distributed at a fixed rate and divided based on the percentage of PAC burned per block. Instead of a fixed PAC to PACMAN conversion rate. But the idea is for something to eat up the beyond astronomical rate of staking on PAC.

"PACMAN"... lol just like the video game. Nice! Grin

I'll join this party...

Considering I once held the world record in Ms Pacman in the early 80's and of course I'm dumb as a box of rocks...

Let's get this party started...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
*pinned*

greetz
Steve
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Let's take PAC to the top! Grin
I delayed buying some. My currently liquid asset Mineum has not appreciated sufficiently yet and all other investments are locked atm. I am going to apply for day labor and maybe increase my crypto holdings until it does not make since to waste time with manual labor. 
I am in the process of collecting dozens of bitcoin from a couple of successful ventures. I am going to continue growing them like I have been. But I am going to use a few bitcoin to trade for doge and start putting buy pressure on PAC.(soon) Certain friends and family that agree to run a wallet will be given a few billion PAC to stake.

January 1st 2017 PAC exchange project officially launched with 23 btc initial funding. 2018 PACMAN coin (and dividend yielding asset) creation.
PACMAN coin a nick name I am making right now. Okay these proposals are very malleable at this point. But I was imagining a coin that is distributed at a fixed rate and divided based on the percentage of PAC burned per block. Instead of a fixed PAC to PACMAN conversion rate. But the idea is for something to eat up the beyond astronomical rate of staking on PAC.

"PACMAN"... lol just like the video game. Nice! Grin
Jump to: