Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 146. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
So where do you get the coins from? And are they the right blockchain?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
We must gather the persons who want to ressurect this coin all together and start building from the scratches. A Discord chat room would by nice. What do you say?

Yea, sure. Discord or Slack would be nice. 
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
If there is a burn I  will definitely go deep in this coin!
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
That's right I agree, we really need to shorten the supply of coins
No one will loose anything, shorter wallet with higher value.

yea, 11 Trillion Coins .. they 'll never get that expensive. we can create a "burn party" to get rid of a lot of the coins. But we need a lot of supporters.
Activity: 336
No one will loose anything, shorter wallet with higher value.
Activity: 2
if you say you need to burn some coins - does this mean my coins in my wallet will shorten?

Re: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced
Today at 06:51:13 AM
Reply with quote  #381
Quote from: LEILO on Today at 01:45:40 AM
Developer is dead??? . I want to take over and change the logo and website.

I'm in, if you really want to takeover. The Logo and the purpose of this coin isn't really global acceptable. I'm a Web-Developer (PHP, JS (ES6), TypeScript etc.) with some JAVA-Skills.
Report to moderator  

I agree with

KALLENO

Please

Email me at [email protected]

Plus 11 trillion coin is too much, we need to burn some coins.
Just invested into this coin Smiley I see that it could have a bright future potentially.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hello every one
I am inviting my friends every passing day to this coin,and I am sure we can do it ,we must work hard to reap good earnings, input your efforts who can with his best, we are winning with each passing day,buy as much as you can,developers can make an improvement to this coin also,this coin is working onto the basis of proof of stake ,so it's mere possible that we are going in right direction
Activity: 18
there is abou 7 billion paccoin in https://www.coinhills.com/market/pac/ but in https://yobit.net/en/trade/PAC/BTC at the first lin sell accoin its about 92 billion , what is that Huh?!!?!?!
really how can wemore dev on paccoin ? i know set it to all exchange is gratefull to the moon , but what can we do if wanna dev more paccoin???
Developer is dead??? . I want to take over and change the logo and website.

I'm in, if you really want to takeover. The Logo and the purpose of this coin isn't really global acceptable. I'm a Web-Developer (PHP, JS (ES6), TypeScript etc.) with some JAVA-Skills.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hello friends it all depends upon us now
We should invite people to this coin, so that boost this coin .
Work little hard and secure your future with this coin
paccoin is POS minting , i leave 100M paccoin in full sync wallet and no encrypted 2 days , but nothing POS minting come in my wallet

I believe the coins need to mature for 30days in the wallet before you can stake.

are you sure ? did you test ? i leave all my coin in wallet to POS
where is developer ? lets tell us we wanna go to the moon
Activity: 335
i invested to GCN , so cheap and  have future than paccoin , i think paccoin may be 20 years later = GCN ,,with GCN i have never seen another coin confirm faster it .
i hope paccoin go to the moon after i deposite my money to it , poloniex 3 month block my coin and answer my ticket very very very slow
paccoin is POS minting , i leave 100M paccoin in full sync wallet and no encrypted 2 days , but nothing POS minting come in my wallet
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Can we mine this on our regular pcs right now?
I just wanted to support this project.
Jump to: