Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 145. (Read 136554 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Is there an exchange site for Paccoin?

Yes Cryptopia

I also just started to invest some of my Dogecoins into this coin as I saw a post from someone mentioning this coin on the 1337 coin thread so I thought I would check it out and invest some Doge into it.

I would also like to share some tips on how people can get more Paccoins for free and that is to claim from faucets like doge and LTC faucets and then use them to buy more Paccoins, I did this with 1337 coin and was able to build up to over 5 million coins and the same can be done here as the price is so cheap right now.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Is there an exchange site for Paccoin?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
try these:

addnode=91.121.149.35
addnode=54.214.251.198
addnode=151.229.177.76
addnode=99.238.240.96
addnode=84.118.159.44

They don't work can't connect to the network?Huh
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How can i stack on my window wallet ?
Activity: 18
everything all you wanna do to go to da moon , just wait one week i buy my pac , thank you
Activity: 20
Yes for me market cap ×100 2 years. Only  79 Trillion in sell in Doge coin market. But for arrived persone altre in Doge coin market is important write in troll box yobit.net. i web i Have write a log in troll box sell 1.45 btc..push PAC
Activity: 336
There needs to be a new Logo for this coin and a updated first page of this ANN. The first page doesn't tell what this coin does. I invested because the community seems fairly active here. But, new people need to see what the coin does and an attractive first post/page in this thread would help a lot. That is just my opinion.
Activity: 336
I invested into Paccoin. It is really going up in value according to coinmarketcap!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
hello friends
We are almost 50% up
Congratulations friends
Just invite your friends and post in facebook wall
Just achieve your target, don't ever loose your will power and faith in yourself
hello friends
Hope you are fine
 We can do it....and we are doing good
   Buying coin at such a low volume is ,amazingly good for those ,who really want to secure future with this coin by buying and holding it .
Invite your personal friends first ,like let's start from 5 personal friends to this coin,
Invite via WhatsApp groups
And facebook,
I am hopeful ,if you Will follow my strategy ,with 2 months we will be different and we will be proud what we had done with almost dead coin.
Activity: 2
TO ALL THE PEOPLE,

Join our Discord room https://discord.gg/NKp5UM
Activity: 21
If we want paccoin gain value (against btc and usd)
we must push community and peaple to buy Paccoin using their bitcoins
then Paccoin well gain a value of satoshies

we must all support this points:

How we push peoples to start buying paccoins with btc in exchange websites like yobit.net and cryptopia etc
=================================================================================
1 - developing online wallet like  rather than (slowly windows client ) = > need Php and javascript developers
2 - new paccoin website - new design and some information ( English - Arabic)
3 - android and ios wallet = > need ios and android apps developers
4 - Make (accept paccoin button) Api to push websites owners use these buttons in their websites
5 - Make and publishing Paccoin stores that accept paccoin

all these steps will push peaple to buy paccoin and it will make a huge gain
thanks
Activity: 15
To summarize:

• PAC Discord? Telegram? Slack?

If one gets established, Reply with the link to join, and anyone interested needs to hop in so we can communicate faster/more efficiently

• For faster Wallet sync, or to help fix any "stuck" Wallets, please be sure to add the following Nodes paccoin.conf next to the qt file (thanks @Kalleno):

addnode=pacifica-nation.com
    addnode=91.121.149.35
    addnode=54.214.251.198
    addnode=151.229.177.76
    addnode=99.238.240.96
    addnode=84.118.159.44

• Development

Probably best discussed in an upcoming PAC Discord/Telegram/Slack

• Social Media

You guys know PAC is dead on Social Media. There was a strange resurfacing of the dev on Twitter the other Day https://twitter.com/paccoin/status/873361865207758848, but this is not going to cut it. If we all want new eyeballs/rise in value to occur, we need a memes, tweets, forum posts, etc.

Activity: 21
If we want paccoin gain value (against btc and usd)
we must push community and peaple to buy Paccoin using their bitcoins
then Paccoin well gain a value of satoshies

we must all support this points:

How we push peoples to start buying paccoins with btc in exchange websites like yobit.net and cryptopia etc
=================================================================================

1 - developing online wallet like  rather than (slowly windows client ) = > need Php and javascript developers
2 - new paccoin website - new design and some information ( English - Arabic)
3 - android and ios wallet = > need ios and android apps developers
4 - Make (accept paccoin button) Api to push websites owners use these buttons in their websites
5 - Make and publishing Paccoin stores that accept paccoin

all these steps will push peaple to buy paccoin and it will make a huge gain
thanks
hello friends
Hope every body is good
 The coin is gaining it's value ,and I am hopeful ,that in very near future we will be proud of this coin.,we loose almost nothing because you get almost 20000 paccoins from single doge coin.
We need to work little bit hard ,we need some changes in this coin like having an website logo change ,groups etc
  But all this is possible with developers ,
I request developers kindly have an interest onto it..
  Invite your friends so that our group will increase with each passing day
Thanks
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
What can be done is the launch of a new coin paccoin that will have to be exchanged for the old currency this was done with espers, with insane among others then could be done with paccoin
Activity: 3
so you guys want to burn some coins?
i am a paccoin investor and believe in this coin
i find it good that u guys want to burn some paccoin
its really to much coins and thats scare people
i hope iam note gonna loose my coins after you guys burned it
how is gonna be?
how many coins will paccoin have?
make a group like
telegram
thank you
Activity: 28
How can i stack on my window wallet ?
Activity: 19
I just installed the wallet but it doesn't work should i even add the nodes to the conf file is the wallet and network running or are they dead?

Hey, add some nodes in paccoin.conf next to the qt file:

addnode=pacifica-nation.com
addnode=91.121.149.35
addnode=54.214.251.198
addnode=151.229.177.76
addnode=99.238.240.96
addnode=84.118.159.44

greetings.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I just installed the wallet but it doesn't work should i even add the nodes to the conf file is the wallet and network running or are they dead?
Jump to: