Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 47. (Read 136555 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Cryptopia is still holding this coin at ransom, when will they release it out of maintenence mode?
Is this something that is requested by PAC developers, or being investigated by cryptopia for something sinister?

Many replies after my message, but the dev team did not care to reply to this msg. Anyone else stuck on cryptopia in maintenance mode? I need some information on this.. i have a lot of money invested on PAC.

the coins in your wallet will be exchanged to the new $PAC by cryptopia.  as far as i can tell you will not be able to deposit/withdrawl any coins until the swap has occured.  the ratio of the swap is 1000:1 ratio. meaning if u have 100000 divided by 1000 now equals 100 of the new $PAC coin.  The overall value of the coins u owe stays the same.

Sir I got all that part.. I havent read anything on cryptopia or any other place about cryptopia will exchange the old pac coins to new pac coins and about when this is going to occur.
The only mention they have it on their site is that they are in maintnence mode and being investigated upon. Has the CEO of PAC coin taken up this issue with Cryptopia, if not what is he doing about it.. investors are asking for the status.
Activity: 1
Redemption is only for masternodes until March 1st.  We will be launching the new $PAC thread shortly.  Sorry Bill - we are invading the PACcoin page.

If you have proof of loss of coins - we will redeem them.  Threats etc. are not needed - we are doing our best to "resolve" even the issues that have occurred with the code on the exchanges. 

Threats and scam coin comments aren't necessary - let's have some class.  We are doing our best.

You will need to show your wallet TX ids / images /screenshots and your local wallets funding them.

Hey, i deposited my paccoins to cryptopia on the 17th January and till now my transaction is still at unconfirmed 0/200 status. Are my coins safe? How can i get back my paccoin deposit from cryptopia?
Activity: 4
Cryptopia is still holding this coin at ransom, when will they release it out of maintenence mode?
Is this something that is requested by PAC developers, or being investigated by cryptopia for something sinister?

Many replies after my message, but the dev team did not care to reply to this msg. Anyone else stuck on cryptopia in maintenance mode? I need some information on this.. i have a lot of money invested on PAC.

the coins in your wallet will be exchanged to the new $PAC by cryptopia.  as far as i can tell you will not be able to deposit/withdrawl any coins until the swap has occured.  the ratio of the swap is 1000:1 ratio. meaning if u have 100000 divided by 1000 now equals 100 of the new $PAC coin.  The overall value of the coins u owe stays the same.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Redemption is only for masternodes until March 1st.  We will be launching the new $PAC thread shortly.  Sorry Bill - we are invading the PACcoin page.

If you have proof of loss of coins - we will redeem them.  Threats etc. are not needed - we are doing our best to "resolve" even the issues that have occurred with the code on the exchanges.  

Threats and scam coin comments aren't necessary - let's have some class.  We are doing our best.

You will need to show your wallet TX ids / images /screenshots and your local wallets funding them.

guys calling it scam should come join the discord community and you will fine out its not a scam, you have devs and mods that are very helpful to their supporters.  Trust me invest in this coin before is 1 dollar each.

here is the link https://discord.gg/M56YSvz
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
anyone thinks the PAC coin will be $0,01 one day?

You guys do not know how to do math it will be 0.04 after the swap of new pack coins
Activity: 41
Merit: 48
Redemption is only for masternodes until March 1st.  We will be launching the new $PAC thread shortly.  Sorry Bill - we are invading the PACcoin page.

If you have proof of loss of coins - we will redeem them.  Threats etc. are not needed - we are doing our best to "resolve" even the issues that have occurred with the code on the exchanges. 

Threats and scam coin comments aren't necessary - let's have some class.  We are doing our best.

Activity: 41
Merit: 48
MKwolf - here is your coins sent to you:

http://paccoinexplorer.us:3001/address/AgFmHXrhMq36VkTUvrHuELccMyxmh7nAgh

I just emailed you back as well.

Sent an extra 5,000,000 coins on Jan 29th.

If you didn't receive them let's figure out what the real problem is.  We have an active email dialog. 

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
----> Class action against Pac[Suspicious link removed]d luck ! Maybe you're right and its a scam but long will be the road... Smiley Time will tell !
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Just sent an email - your email address was nowhere to be found in both of mine however.

Image of attempted proof of contact. 

@Saul Wolf

My last Mail to Saul Wolf:
You had your chance to give me the my Money back.
I have specified various cryptocurrencies for repayment.
Or the paccoins I paid.
I renounce it now.
You did not take the chance.

Legal action. Have fun.

To everyone: Paccoin is a total Scam.
Btw: Many People lost all Paccoins.

Dont Buy this Coin !

I should then delete the "negative" information about Paccoin.
Email from Saul Wolf:
Can yoy please remove threats and negatives from Bitcointalk?

Btw, i have done this..
I wrote to him that he has dirverse ways to pay me back the lost money. Saul Wolf did not do it.

Paccoin is more than a scam.
Various people have been cheated.

ev. Result: Class action against Paccoin.

its a scam, and cryptopia was in on in, they swept in under the rug very nicely, but they made millions of the scam and probably never have to work again,

Activity: 40
can paccoin have POS wallet for mobile?Like Electroneum has the so called mobile mining app.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have my paccoin at cryptopia. Is that a good thing. The swap will materialize on cryptopia right?
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
What 40 BTC for 400m Pac? You got robbed on your exchange. The coin didn't scam you, you scammed yourself not trading correctly.

if pac do not scam coin then why going down day by day when offer a upcoming swap.

If I do not understand wrongfully, this is "People's coin" by using it people maintain, promote and support or even multiply the value of the coin. Without  these and short-term buying support any cryptocoin will drop in the value at least for a while. The mere 7-9% per month or 100% per year of POS minting (and inflation) will double the supply of PAC and might depreciate PAC values as much.

It is a matter of timing and if 1 sat is worth buying, 0.5 sat or even 0.2 sat is even more worthy.

The same opposite questions can be asked: why PAC has risen, month by month, if not week by week or day by day, from 4e-12 BTC to the present price of around 4e-9 BTC (with about 5x increase in BTC $ values) Since January 2017?

Wink Wink Wink

What 40 BTC for 400m Pac? You got robbed on your exchange. The coin didn't scam you, you scammed yourself not trading correctly.

if pac do not scam coin then why going down day by day when offer a upcoming swap.
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
hi guys
can someone confirm me that the redemption has only begun for masternode, and other has to wait the 1st march ?
thanks a lot

AsI know - yes. but I am not part of the team, just investor.

Will the exchange cryptopia, automatically swap?

They should, yes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Will the exchange cryptopia, automatically swap?
i bought 1 month ago, when it was selling at 2 set. i bought it by 1set
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
hi guys
can someone confirm me that the redemption has only begun for masternode, and other has to wait the 1st march ?
thanks a lot
Activity: 881
Merit: 501

What 40 BTC ? It should be only 4 BTC for 1 satoshi for each of 400m PAC. Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: