Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced - page 49. (Read 136555 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
withdraw some paccoin from tradesatoshi to pac desktop wallet as testing perpuse but i did not get them . here is tx id. can any one tell me what problem?

76c323ac18c5d2ad08b5ba0ed2327020b01704d0614a389b4df95b79ab7b288f
Activity: 22
I think there is a big lack of information. it's not very clear

change name  wallet

sample

wallet-old.exe
wallet-redemption.exe
wallet-new.exe
Activity: 742
Merit: 529
To exchange old coins for new, you must first bring them to an old purse and then transfer to a new one?
Activity: 50
I am still doubting to buy PAC coin.. The trading volume on Cryptopia is still o% and I am afraid that when I buy them now and they reduce the max supply coins by 1000x, won't you loose a lot of money? Because what happend with B3 when they reduced it by a 1000x, the coins were right away worth half of my money (Iwent from 643k coins to only 643.. Can someone give me a proper explenation how that works? Thanks in advance..
I am still doubting to buy PAC coin.. The trading volume on Cryptopia is still o% and I am afraid that when I buy them now and they reduce the max supply coins by 1000x, won't you loose a lot of money? Because what happend with B3 when they reduced it by a 1000x, the coins were right away worth half of my money (Iwent from 643k coins to only 643.. Can someone give me a proper explenation how that works? Thanks in advance..

Of course Cryptopia volume is 0%. They closed the markets in preparation for it's on-exchange redemption and switch to Pac Cash. You can still by the current coin at Yobit or Tradesatoshi. If you're planning on participating in the redemption, just make sure come Feb. 1st you transfer it to you desktop wallet so that the New Devs can automatically redeem them for you.

DO NOT buy PAC with BTC. Buy it w/alts and you'll get more than twice as much. Some traders have been buying with alts & selling for BTC for 2x's profit. But it's a long wait before those buying with BTC (God knows why they buy with BTC) reach your buy orders.

At least Pac cash will eliminate the inherent price discrepancy between BTC and Alt markets.
Oke thank you ☺ that is usefull info!!
PAC discord link?
Activity: 78
what is the invite code for their discord?

Also here is the info on that wallet

Client Name: Satoshi
Client Version: v0.1.5.2-unk-beta

Is this correct or did i load a scammer?

where have got new wallet? it will be released on 3rd feb

where have got new wallet? it will be released on 3rd feb

i got it last night on their website....
I loaded the new wallet and its working fine, unless thats a fake and someone is stealing my coins?

It says Redemption Wallet in Blue at the bottom....

Can anyone confirm this?
tweet from tradesatoshi "You have until the 25 of February to withdraw your Paccoin
After that date $PAC will be on maintenance after the hard fork."

that means they will work as like as cryptopia during swap
Activity: 107
Why such a huge supply?

Bought some anyway on cryptopia.
can dev make a deal with yobit and tradesatoshi as like as cryptopia for upcoming swap? because both market have lot of coin and people can'
t withdraw them to desktop wallet.

BUY NOW WHEN THE PRICE IS LOW

tokengold0.webnode.com

what do mean? did you understand, what did i say?
Activity: 25
can dev make a deal with yobit and tradesatoshi as like as cryptopia for upcoming swap? because both market have lot of coin and people can'

BUY NOW WHEN THE PRICE IS LOW

tokengold0.webnode.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. I can not understand one thing. Will the old coins work? Or in any case they need to be changed to new ones? Can not understand. Thanks for the answer.
----------
Buy new PAC coin here:     

http://pacdirect.net/ref/13079/

Merit: 3
aktarus.i would like to ask you some questions on dev.but this site wont allow me to pm you.

Oh. This is because pm from newbies are locked by default. I have unlocked it. Now you can pm me.
Activity: 55
PACCOIN UPDATE

Yesterdsy we could see an excellent live Q&A with Brad and developer BreakCrypto.

Also the white paper has been released.

*All* information regarding the redemption can be found on Paccoin.net  or will be released there soon. The only official twitter channel of the team that revived PAC is @paccoinofficial  Some necessary information will be released soon. The same is true for the new wallet for $PAC (the new PACcoin). Please be patient and keep an eye on the sites I just mentioned.

Activity: 8
aktarus.i would like to ask you some questions on dev.but this site wont allow me to pm you.
Activity: 37
When Brad in the live stream mentioned that there are 3 wallets: OLD, Redemption and NEW; the old and redemption should be on paccoin.net and the new one will be released soon.  Where is the Redemption wallet on paccoin.net?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
new github
new thread
28 new exchanges
Activity: 37
Buy new PAC coin here:     

http://pacdirect.net/ref/13079/

Merit: 3
Yep,

breakcrypto live at 9:00 EST tonight... 45 minutes from now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4RnYztNPllFyDEtv6DB4ww

Your link is not the direct video link.
Here is the direct link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KsdAYtlZlg
Pages:
Jump to: