Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins - page 3. (Read 28803 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
It looks like you let the captcha expire.

After just the few seconds you have to wait to click submit? I wouldn't think so. (The screenshot was taken a bit after that...took a bit to find the KDE screenshot app.)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Which captchas are broken fore you? They all work for me.

Tried it just now against Daily Bitcoins:

It looks like you let the captcha expire.

Tried it just now against Daily Bitcoins:

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Something changed to break the CAPTCHAs on most of the linked pages if you let them load in the frame below the header.  If you right-click and select "open in another tab," they work properly.  I thought it was just another bit of Chrome weirdness at first, but Firefox behaves the same way as well.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
When I played, it got sent immediately, even before I was done scratching off. Smiley
Activity: 306
Donations: http://tny.im/nx

Did it get sent right away?  I will check the address I used to see if/when anything shows up.

Thanks

I can't remember and I can't find the transaction anymore... Sad
legendary
Activity: 2030
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Has anyone checked out dailybtc.com? It looks fun. You don't have to pay anything (unless you want to try for the jackpot). I just got 0.006 BTC.

I just the did the daily BTC scratch-off and got 0.007 five times. How do I get that sent to me without sending BTC to play the lotto?
Will it automatically be sent to my address without me doing anything except scratching?

The only time I won (before the match-three-values thing) it got sent automatically. No need to play the lotto.

Did it get sent right away?  I will check the address I used to see if/when anything shows up.

Thanks
Has anyone checked out dailybtc.com? It looks fun. You don't have to pay anything (unless you want to try for the jackpot). I just got 0.006 BTC.

I just the did the daily BTC scratch-off and got 0.007 five times. How do I get that sent to me without sending BTC to play the lotto?
Will it automatically be sent to my address without me doing anything except scratching?

The only time I won (before the match-three-values thing) it got sent automatically. No need to play the lotto.
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Oscry removed, Bitcoiner.net added.
The link and timer for Daily Bitcoins has been updated. You can now request free BTC from Daily Bitcoins every hour. Automatic address entry is working again.
Thanks for pointing me to it, I'll stop using them because of their greed (they also don't seem to like the fact that I'm using an ad blocker which blocks just one of their ads). I usually white-list all websites that I like except those that beg me to turn off my ad blocker.
/edit  nevermind, I saw the other thread. 

Now I'm curious too, what other thread? A search for "bitcoinaddict" and "bitcoin addict" didn't reveal it. And I'm under the impression they pay out.
legendary
My money; Our Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Addict removed.

Why? I am curious.  Bitcoin Addict has been paying out.  

/edit  nevermind, I saw the other thread. 
Pages:
Jump to: