Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCE] skude.se/BTC - an easier way to request your daily free coins - page 8. (Read 28803 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
There seems to be an incompatibility with the wide banner ad on coinad.com (currently seems to be the “Dragon Tale” one) in Firefox 10. When I click it, I just get a blank page. Then, none of the site links in the upper frame work anymore until I reload the page or click the “Home” button. The ad works fine when I visit coinad.com without using skude.se/BTC.
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
Great site.

I love how you are not ripping off the sites either, but just making them all more easily accesible!
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Love the auto address entry!

Thank you!

I've added a skyscraper ad space. If you wish to advertise, go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/advertise-for-free-on-skudesebtc-84535
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Doesn't use these forums that often.
Love the auto address entry!
Can you add something like a notification system? ( example: rss / email / twitter / google calendar / chrome ext ... )

How about changing the title of the page to begin with "(X)", where X is the number of sites you currently have "available"? If you keep the page open in a tab, you will see that number popping up.
Activity: 686
Wat
This beats mining btc  Cheesy
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Can you add something like a notification system? ( example: rss / email / twitter / google calendar / chrome ext ... )
You should have a link to "make this your new homepage" because I am doing just that  Smiley

Thanks! Automatic address entry is now working with Bitcrate.
Activity: 686
Wat
You should have a link to "make this your new homepage" because I am doing just that  Smiley

Activity: 642
I will be adding individual timers for every site as soon as I get the time. Individual addresses might come next. That requires quite some space in the top frame though. Any idea how they can all fit without being very very tiny?

Hmm, good question. Maybe you could have a small “edit” icon of some sort near each site that pops up the text box with the Save/Copy/Delete buttons, which would just apply to that site (you wouldn't really need to try to show them all at once, just one at a time). It'd still be a good idea to allow the user to easily select one address for all sites like it is now, but I'm trying to think of a way that wouldn't complicate the UI coding too much. Or instead of the icons, a drop-down list of sites, which may include an “all sites” option for Save and Delete (preferably with a confirmation dialog, since it would wipe out the existing addresses for all the sites at once). The address box would automatically update to reflect whatever site is currently selected in the dropdown list.

I'm just thinking of ideas off the top of my head. I'll post later if I happen to think of something that might be cleaner/easier/more elegant.

Recent changes look cool, by the way. Cool
Automatic address entry is now working with CoinAd and FiveMinuteCoin. I screwed it up in the update.
Individual timers have been implemented, along with a traffic light indicator system.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I will be adding individual timers for every site as soon as I get the time. Individual addresses might come next. That requires quite some space in the top frame though. Any idea how they can all fit without being very very tiny?

Right now, you can manually reset any timer by clicking the corresponding link again. This will change after I've added individual timers. The option to manually reset timers will still be there, but it will have it's own button.

Use http://www.firstbits.com/ to short addresses.
CoinAd accepts FirstBits.

Right now, you can manually reset any timer by clicking the corresponding link again. This will change after I've added individual timers. The option to manually reset timers will still be there, but it will have it's own button.
Neat, I could have used something like this for some time. And I've just found out about more free bitcoin sites I didn't even know about. Thanks! Cool

What I'd like to see, though, is:

Allow a different address for each site (since this has been how I'd been doing it—makes it easier to track how much I get from each place). Unless I'm mistaken, it seems it only supports one address for everything.

Give each site an individual timer which can be manually reset if desired. I usually spend a few minutes (or even more) on each site trying to get a better prize, so having the timer start when I first go there, but before I claim a prize, would result in the timer reaching zero too soon. The problem gets worse since sites within a timing group seem to share the same timer, and I've spent time at each site in turn. By this time, the timer would be even further off for the earlier visited sites. If each site had its own timer that I could manually reset, I could just reset the timer for that site once I claim my prize, and each one will remain accurate.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I've added a feature. If you save an address in the address-saver, it will be automatically entered for you when you go to compatible sites. For now, it works with FiveMinuteCoin and CoinAd.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Awesome idea, got my free bit coins for the day Smiley Err... bit cents... they add up though Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: