Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ixcoin 0.3.24.2 SECOND mandatory update released - page 4. (Read 9333 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
At the rate ixcoin is hitting new blocks atm we wont hit 20050 before end of september o_0
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
I can't wait for the THIRD MANDATORY update which will fix everything in the world! Cheesy
or break the shit even more, lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 12pqwk
I can't wait for the THIRD MANDATORY update which will fix everything in the world! Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
spacy.. you have the devs claiming to be on 2026

you have users on the new client on 20026 and you have users of the old client on 20027
and you are claiming that everything is hunky dory?

I0coin was totally busted and updated their software(and had a ton of bugs for sure) but we didnt have these problems, and the best answers i get from the devs is well we are on 2026

If everyone who thinks ixcoin is a scam meant to benefit Thomas downloads the old client, runs it, and mines on it, this problem will get a lot worse. Smiley
Activity: 476
moOo
spacy.. you have the devs claiming to be on 2026

you have users on the new client on 20026 and you have users of the old client on 20027
and you are claiming that everything is hunky dory?

I0coin was totally busted and updated their software(and had a ton of bugs for sure) but we didnt have these problems, and the best answers i get from the devs is well we are on 2026
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hmm... Now do we have 2 chains? Tongue

Yeah. One for every brain cell used to copy SolidCoin's code to use as a solution for ixcoin's failure. Smiley

LOL this thread is friggen hilarious!  Tongue
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Yeah. One for every brain cell used to copy SolidCoin's code to use as a solution for ixcoin's failure. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Something's broken for sure...

No, just some old client found the block 20027 earlier...

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No, just some old client found the block 20027 earlier...
legendary
I started the wrong client *shame*
Old one says 20027, new one (mandatory 2) says 20026...
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
yeah i'm beggining to think it is broken, and a lot of people wont be on the new block chain.

I just installed the thing on a computer that never had ixcoin on it.. and guess what ... 20026

well at least ixcoin has a month to figure it out.

i'm going to try the old client and then I'm going to give up.

edit OLD CLIENT went up to 20027.. new client says F-U.. i'm guessing now I run the old client until block 20055? probably should make that clear as this was a head ache from hell

New Peering Marker

On Sept 1rst 2011 at 00:12:51 UTC (in under a week), the new client will switch over to a new Ixcoin-specific pchMessageStart peering marker from the original Bitcoin marker. This change was recommended by a few although we haven't had reports of any issues with this yet. Better safe than sorry. The updated Ixcoin nodes will not be able to communicate with non-updated Ixcoin clients after that date.

sd
Activity: 730
Merit: 500
you are just myoptic.

You tell zebedee that he is your eyes or lenses. That will show him.

You really should read what you write before posting it. It's hard to take you seriously with your dodgy writing.

moOo
yeah i'm beggining to think it is broken, and a lot of people wont be on the new block chain.

I just installed the thing on a computer that never had ixcoin on it.. and guess what ... 20026

well at least ixcoin has a month to figure it out.

i'm going to try the old client and then I'm going to give up.

edit OLD CLIENT went up to 20027.. new client says F-U.. i'm guessing now I run the old client until block 20055? probably should make that clear as this was a head ache from hell
Activity: 126
mine still says 2026 as well.
moOo
deleted everything ixcoin.. even my wallet.. even the ixcoin download.. redownloaded the mandatory update off this page(actually did the zip last time, did the windows install one this time).. so totally clean and it stops at 20026.. wth?Huh

i have seen this problem on other clients but never had a problem getting past it.  Whats wrong with this one?
moOo
yep I'm on client 2.. still stuck at 20026
deleted the blocks.. did a rescan.. nuttin
legendary
still on block 20026 that cant be right is it? do we have to redownload the block chain.. whats up

Wait for block 20055...

Dude I get all that, I can read. Everything will turn over on the block 20055. MY PROBLEM IS I HAVE NOT SEEN A BLOCK CHAIN IN 2 DAYS.
Nasakioto says the change will happen in 29 blocks.. WELL IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS AND MY NEW CLIENT SAYS THERE ARE STILL 29 BLOCKS.

My question is will we have to wait 2 months for the change over, OR IS MY CLIENT BROKEN. And thus far I cant get anyone to answer what the average block time is right now. Just a ball park guestimate that is all I am asking for.

My client (mandatory 2 update Tongue) says we are at block 20027
moOo
still on block 20026 that cant be right is it? do we have to redownload the block chain.. whats up

Wait for block 20055...

Dude I get all that, I can read. Everything will turn over on the block 20055. MY PROBLEM IS I HAVE NOT SEEN A BLOCK CHAIN IN 2 DAYS.
Nasakioto says the change will happen in 29 blocks.. WELL IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS AND MY NEW CLIENT SAYS THERE ARE STILL 29 BLOCKS.

My question is will we have to wait 2 months for the change over, OR IS MY CLIENT BROKEN. And thus far I cant get anyone to answer what the average block time is right now. Just a ball park guestimate that is all I am asking for.

Activity: 168

Wait for block 20055...
moOo
Pages:
Jump to: