Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 35. (Read 309874 times)

donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
$672...
See you next week

It has to be in the exchange with the most volume... and there it is already $801  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
$672...
See you next week
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
i told her she can go naked, its a privat party....

That´s the spirit! Grin As said at Bitcoin Meeting Frankfurt, thanks for doing this epic party!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Why not Bangkok? it will hit $1000 next year.

Bangkok would work out well for me if the price holds off a while. I have rented a house in Siem Reap Cambodia for the spring. Just a day's drive away!

Bangkok don't have the October fest. Grin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!

Bangkok would work out well for me if the price holds off a while. I have rented a house in Siem Reap Cambodia for the spring. Just a day's drive away!
Activity: 784
Merit: 501

So if we hit $1000 tomorrow, I just want to say plan the party for around October fest. I'd like to tick off two notches off my bucket list, lets make this trip worthwhile!

PS the host city will have an inflow of XBT Germany gets the thumbs up for showing leadership when it comes to Bitcoin adoption. (So get in touch with the city there must be a tax break for an international event like this?

Isn't oktoberfest in october?

It begins in mid september and ends in the first week of october.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
NEIN, ICH BIN DER BITCOIN!
Which party sounds wilder, one with strippers or one where an uptight fiance tells hundreds of people, overwhelmingly men, that there won't be any? Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.

Exactly. We are the new wealthy elite and some bitch is not going to tell us what to do.

There will be strippers!

i just want to tell you, i love this thread and i love to arrange everything for us! i told my wife already that we all will have the party of our livetime. for the moment (until there is the 10k party Grin)... she mentioned, she doesn´t care about the strippers, cause she is sure that the on or the other Bitcoiner will throw his clothes away, too. she just got the problem what to wear....i told her she can go naked, its a privat party....  Shocked

party hard

cheech300
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
Which party sounds wilder, one with strippers or one where an uptight fiance tells hundreds of people, overwhelmingly men, that there won't be any? Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.

Exactly. We are the new wealthy elite and some bitch is not going to tell us what to do.

There will be strippers!

hundreds of 'em ! Grin
Activity: 392

There will be strippers!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
W E L C O M E chairforce1, Ibian, Geruss, davida, Zakryze, Carlor, dewdeded, kandelawa, randyshan, warhawk187, bitjoint.

THE EPICNESS IS STRONG WITH THIS PARTY

shit we will have to party on a rooftop this winter hard.

With a bit of luck it will be Summer 2014, I think
No. Definitely before Summer 2014 Smiley

lol, let´s just hope it will not hit 1000 before we started to sell tickets.  Roll Eyes  that is in december...

Great idea.
I had to laugh so much, when reading the listing, tanks for that Grin.

One part I'm unsure about, do I have to pay the 1BTC now to get a ticket or when BTC reaches 1k$?

And now two wiches from me,
I prefer Frankfurt cause it's germanys financeheart,
it would be great if you let me hear another set of ATB, so fly him in.

Oh yeah, count me in.

Btw.: when reading this, gox shows another ath 528$ Wink

ticket sale will start in december 2013. check out op.  
we will ask atb  Cool

YtCracker is a hero. I know him/his music from the hacking scene > 10 years back.

Maybe you can get the girl with the bitcoin tattoo over her pussy. I think she also strip for money. So double win to have her.

Uh... No thanks.
Not everyone is hitched. Not everyone wants to be. This is supposed to be a party, so, let it be.

Granted, but not everyone wants strippers either.

I suppose we should have some kind of ruling on this, and maybe other things (smoking?) as it could actually effect where we can hold it and who goes.

Personally, I have no problem with strippers, but my fiance might, thus if there are going to be, it changes my attendance from 2 to 1.

strippers or not..? should we have a vote about this ? should we just keep it secret ? what about a vip section ?   Grin  

@molecular: it just dawned on me last week you might the person who got me into bitcoin in 2011. i am happy to meet you in person, since you may have changed my life for good. thank you, mate
Activity: 437
Merit: 255
Guys we are breaking $1000 this week... And after that it's going to be exponential... We didnt think about these billions of chinese pushing the price up... I suggest to change the goal to 10k (spring more or less?)... What do you think?

I'm serious... Undecided

Seriously I wait for the Indian community to join before the price is above 10000 $
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Guys we are breaking $1000 this week... And after that it's going to be exponential... We didnt think about these billions of chinese pushing the price up... I suggest to change the goal to 10k (spring more or less?)... What do you think?

I'm serious... Undecided

you might want to adjust your expectations.

party moved subjectively closer, though.

damn, I was hoping for spring.
Activity: 298
Merit: 275
Bitcoin Association Switzerland

I'm serious... Undecided

Will 80% of the people attending the party be Chinese? xD

I'd also prefer 10k$ as I'll be traveling for a few months starting in January (leaving Europe) Smiley
Activity: 333
Commander of the Hodl Legions

I'm serious... Undecided
Activity: 327
Count me in for sure. Straight to the moon! Will hotel accommodations be included? Can we bring guests as well?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts

So if we hit $1000 tomorrow, I just want to say plan the party for around October fest. I'd like to tick off two notches off my bucket list, lets make this trip worthwhile!

PS the host city will have an inflow of XBT Germany gets the thumbs up for showing leadership when it comes to Bitcoin adoption. (So get in touch with the city there must be a tax break for an international event like this?

Isn't oktoberfest in october?
legendary
Activity: 1372

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
YtCracker is a hero. I know him/his music from the hacking scene > 10 years back.

Maybe you can get the girl with the bitcoin tattoo over her pussy. I think she also strip for money. So double win to have her.

Uh... No thanks.
Not everyone is hitched. Not everyone wants to be. This is supposed to be a party, so, let it be.

Granted, but not everyone wants strippers either.

I suppose we should have some kind of ruling on this, and maybe other things (smoking?) as it could actually effect where we can hold it and who goes.

Personally, I have no problem with strippers, but my fiance might, thus if there are going to be, it changes my attendance from 2 to 1.
Pages:
Jump to: