Pages:
Author

Topic: announcement: the international "when-bitcoin-reaches 1000,- $ party" - page 31. (Read 309874 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
We're considering to host another simultaneous party in Buenos Aires.

It will be the 10k ARS (10 ARS = 1 USD) party Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
no, we need the "DJ der guten Laune" of course, who is also regularly featured on the speculation threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxGLFX0xc8k
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1013
I am tempted to come, but will it actually be a cool party?  Is it still in Frankfurt? Are these compatible concepts? There are 31 pages of comments, I confess - I haven't read them all...
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
as for a DJ, we absolutely NEED this guy: https://www.facebook.com/kidsimius

he was warm-up for SEEED at Wuhlheide this year and absolutely KILLED it. KILLED with KAPITAL KAY, mkay?
seriously, I am dead serious.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
...but... but i only have like, .05... dammit Bitcoin!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Please, guys, do not feel rushed in the slightest. If 1000$ is long gone by the time of the party, one can always think 1000€ or gold parity will be equally good reasons to have a good time, I don't mind a few months delay, really, all I want is have fun!
Sure, if the goal is just to have a party. But there is more to it than that. This is also to draw publicity to bitcoin, and in my case at least, to get to know some of the community and see what kind of people are working to make this something bigger than it is.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
Please, guys, do not feel rushed in the slightest. If 1000$ is long gone by the time of the party, one can always think 1000€ or gold parity will be equally good reasons to have a good time, I don't mind a few months delay, really, all I want is have fun!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
may i dj for you guys then? every now and then i'll put in the beep from the blockchain lol

dear Zakryze,

i must admit i have overlooked your kind offer. is there a way for me to listen to your sound ?
yes there is, PM is coming
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
with our kind of luck bitcoin price will be above 1 k $ when ticket sales starts.  Shocked   
We pay less than one btc then.

C'mon Goat - don't cheap out on us Smiley

I think the newsworthyness of '... and each of these noveau riche has paid $1000 just to attend' is good propaganda.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
Hope the ticket sale starts before the $1000 record is broken Smiley Count me in!
I bought 1 XBT for $250 last week you can exschange it for a ticket any time when the time is right provided you comment here. I reget not buying an exstra 4 as my bitcoins are too valubel to spend.  

this is the second time you mention this, and it is hard for me to understand why i didn´t catch it last time. your timing to buy this bitcoin/ticket was impressive.

with our kind of luck bitcoin price will be above 1 k $ when ticket sales starts.  Shocked   
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hope the ticket sale starts before the $1000 record is broken Smiley Count me in!
I bought 1 XBT for $250 last week you can exchange it for a ticket any time when the time is right provided you comment here. I regret not buying an extra 4 as my bitcoins are too valuable to spend.  
legendary

welcome to madness on top of madness !

man, we had the idea posted, when it was at $ 140,- people said we were doing this way to early, years ahead, no need to hurry...  on top of it we felt we shouldn´t rush the ticket sale in order to let professional solutions be implemented to be on the safe side (bits of proof).

the counter on the website counts down to ticket sale start. we thought by december bitcoin would move around 170-200 if everything went smooth.

china has shown us i guess.  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Heißt das, Sie sind nicht auch ein Stripper?  Shocked
I said I pulled on my pants!  Angry
That's what strippers do, before they strip them off again. Grin

lol

@600watt

i hope you have done already some research and planing for the party  Cheesy
legendary
How long does it have to be @ 1000$+ again?

5 days 24hr average above 1000 in a row on stamp

so next week ?

i wanted to answer "no, this weekend"

but that´s only two days  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

so next week ?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
ok, you´re booked for center stage.
(writes a note to other orga team members that evening entertainment section is sorted)
You might be in for a surprise. Smiley

The surprise is the best part.
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Heißt das, Sie sind nicht auch ein Stripper?  Shocked
I said I pulled on my pants!  Angry
That's what strippers do, before they strip them off again. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: